• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suspiciously Uncanny Similarities?

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Do you think it's possible that these 2 pics could be of the exact same person???

The similarities are absolutely remarkable!!!
:unsure:

And not just visually but in their radical views and wild conspiracy theories as well?

IMG_20201112_163045.jpg

Neither check positive for an Adams apple so they seem legit.

I don't know the person on the left. Do they sound alike, too?

The person in the right photo looks like present-day Rachel Maddow. The person in the left photo, no so much.

My speculation: likely somebody else. Possibly the same person, years between the two photos.

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement!
48DaysToGo.jpg

Do you think it's possible that these 2 pics could be of the exact same person???

And not just visually but in their radical views and wild conspiracy theories as well?

View attachment 67307277
They are both Trump supporters?

Both look like OP avatar with a haircut. Is that you, OP?

3F9Abca8.jpg

4f371cbf0bc9f8b7b7c5f7586a30a383.jpg

View attachment 67307277
you should edit your libertarian status to reflect your actual views. Although, I'm not sure it will be allowed.

The hair cut is the only thing really similar

Jaw line is different nose is different eyes and eye brows are different

View attachment 67307277

Not the same person, not even close.

I guess similarities are in the eyes of the beholders. (I think they look very much alike.)

When is the last time Empirica quoted a Rhodes scholar? Never, because not one of them ever said one thing she thought was true. Ever.
When was the last time Empirica quoted a lie? Yesterday. And pretty much every time DJT tweeted something.

Neither check positive for an Adams apple so they seem legit.

Wait, are you suggesting that an Adam's Apple somehow provides a biological reference to determine the sex of a human!? But THAT would suggest that there IS a biological difference between males and females, which is incredibly offensive and bigoted! Partisan activists and politicians(ie. "experts" in human biology) have determined that "male" and "female" are merely "social constructs" and that the only differences between the 2 are caused by our outdated cultural expectations for how "males" and "females" are expected to carry themselves.

So, since we've been told there's no real difference between males and females, and they ARE just "meaningless, arbitrary words", then obviously it's not at all contradictory for politicians to INSIST that getting a person's personal pronouns correct is SO IMPORTANT that they have directly broken 1st amendment protection in order to pass laws making it ILLEGAL to "misgender" someone, while DEMANDING that you MUST use the correct gender pronouns, OR ELSE police can arrest and charge you with "HATE SPEECH"!

You know, because theres no significant difference between men and women anyway! But you better damn well NOT mistake one for the other!!

→[Seriously, why don't more people see through this politically motivated conspiracy to weaken and undermine the most important of all constitutional rights, free speech!]

What exactly is the point of this BS?

They do not look like the same person. That is obvious. And what if they did? Does that make some kind of point?

So, the simularity is they both have common sense and intelligence.

I don't know about the other person, but I do know that Rachel Maddow is a dishonest, hyper-partisan ACTIVIST posing as a "journalist" at the equally hyper-partisan "news" outlet of NBC/MSNBC/CNBC. She lied about "Russian collusion", calling Trump a "Russian agent" daily for 2.5 years, then lost a LOT of her viewers soon after the Mueller report came out, and it became obvious that there never was any evidence of such collusion!

Since then, more emails and data have been forcibly revealed by FOIA lawsuits, PROVING that the "Russia collusion" claims AND investigation were nothing more than an intentional RUSE used initially to take attention off Hillary's illicit server scandal just before the 2016 election(and to justify NOT investigating her), and later used by Dems and leftist elites as a manufactured coup strategy to remove Trump from office! At least 2 major "news" media figures were caught ON VIDEO early on saying that "there's nothing to the Russia collusion story, it's just for ratings" and separately, "it's a nothing-burger"!

But Maddow also scared her northwestern viewers by directly insinuating there was a legitimate risk of Putin(with Trump's complicity) to intentionally sever our energy grid in the northwest US during the "polar vortex", so as to cause the hapless citizens there to freeze to death!

Rachel Maddie is just one of MANY leftist partisan propagandists who intentionally MISLEAD their audiences into thinking, acting and especially voting in the manner preferred by corrupt democrats and leftist elites! That SHOULD be obvious by now! Rachel Maddow AND the other "news" media "journalists" don't care enough about YOU or I to be honest and open with us, which is SUPPOSED to be their jobs!

Maddow might be a nut, but according to Mike Huckabee, who knows her personally, she is a very nice nut. :)

Maddow might be a nut, but according to Mike Huckabee, who knows her personally, she is a very nice nut. :)
And, I bet when it comes to her being able to back up her opinions with facts, she can support what she says. She might not be totally correct, but she can support it.

Pretty-sus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom