• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suspect who shot and killed California officer was in the country illegally, sheriff says

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Another BIG WIN for Sanctuary State/Abolish ICE Illegalocrats !!!

Officer Ronil Singh, A LEGAL IMMIGRANT, whose last known pic was with his wife and five month old child, on front of their Chriistmas tree, was MURDERED by AN ILLEGAL, who should not have been here in the first place.

Thank God California has gone out of its way to help CRIMINAL ILLEGALS escape arrest and prosecution, by refusing to ENFORCE THE LAW, and allowing any who claims "asylum", can sign a paper for a court date they will NEVER APPEAR FOR, and disappear into the US...un-tracked.

Suspect who shot and killed California officer was in the country illegally, sheriff says

(CNN)
— The man suspected to have shot and killed a police officer during a traffic stop in Newman, California, was in the country illegally, the Stanislaus County sheriff said Thursday.

The 33-year-old police officer, Ronil Singh, pulled over the suspect just before 1 a.m. Wednesday and a few moments later called out "shot fired" over the radio.

"Multiple agencies responded to assist, and Singh was found at the scene with gunshot wounds," the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department, which is leading the investigation, said in a news release.

Singh was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

The sheriff's department has identified a suspect but is not releasing his name.

"It's not appropriate for me to identify (the suspect) until we absolutely are 100% certain that we have the right name," Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/27/us/suspect-california-police-officer-killed/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

illegals wall dems would build.jpg

Another BIG WIN for Sanctuary State/Abolish ICE Illegalocrats !!!

Officer Ronil Singh, A LEGAL IMMIGRANT, whose last known pic was with his wife and five month old child, on front of their Chriistmas tree, was MURDERED by AN ILLEGAL, who should not have been here in the first place.

Thank God California has gone out of its way to help CRIMINAL ILLEGALS escape arrest and prosecution, by refusing to ENFORCE THE LAW, and allowing any who claims "asylum", can sign a paper for a court date they will NEVER APPEAR FOR, and disappear into the US...un-tracked.

(CNN)
— The man suspected to have shot and killed a police officer during a traffic stop in Newman, California, was in the country illegally, the Stanislaus County sheriff said Thursday.

The 33-year-old police officer, Ronil Singh, pulled over the suspect just before 1 a.m. Wednesday and a few moments later called out "shot fired" over the radio.

"Multiple agencies responded to assist, and Singh was found at the scene with gunshot wounds," the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department, which is leading the investigation, said in a news release.

Singh was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

The sheriff's department has identified a suspect but is not releasing his name.

"It's not appropriate for me to identify (the suspect) until we absolutely are 100% certain that we have the right name," Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/27/us/suspect-california-police-officer-killed/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 67246795
How can they know the guy os illegal of they are not sure of his name?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How can they know the guy os illegal of they are not sure of his name?

I agree that illegals commit some crime. So do American citizens. I believe the many studies that say crime by immigrants is committed at lower rates than citizens. I don't believe the few that say other wise. The cartoon illustrates a Conservative mind set that illegals vote in great numbers. First of all it is against the law to vote illegally in Federal elections. Immigrants stay as far away as they can from any authority. They take as much risk as they are willing to take by working. Why in hell would they expose themselves to authorities by voting? Trumps election commission was dis banded. Chris Klobach was embarrassed in court because he couldn't show any significant voting fraud by individuals. I believe the studies that have shown the incidence in America of voter fraud is not significant. I don't disagree that a large percentage of immigrants once they do become American citizens tend to vote Democrat. Conservatives would do better for themselves by adopting narratives that rail against immigrants because they do tend to become liberal voters after becoming citizens. They come off as crazy and less than intelligent with the illegals are voting in great numbers fairy tale.

I agree that illegals commit some crime. So do American citizens. I believe the many studies that say crime by immigrants is committed at lower rates than citizens. I don't believe the few that say other wise. The cartoon illustrates a Conservative mind set that illegals vote in great numbers. First of all it is against the law to vote illegally in Federal elections. Immigrants stay as far away as they can from any authority. They take as much risk as they are willing to take by working. Why in hell would they expose themselves to authorities by voting? Trumps election commission was dis banded. Chris Klobach was embarrassed in court because he couldn't show any significant voting fraud by individuals. I believe the studies that have shown the incidence in America of voter fraud is not significant. I don't disagree that a large percentage of immigrants once they do become American citizens tend to vote Democrat. Conservatives would do better for themselves by adopting narratives that rail against immigrants because they do tend to become liberal voters after becoming citizens. They come off as crazy and less than intelligent with the illegals are voting in great numbers fairy tale.
Not really sure what point your trying to make.

Illegals are committing crimes by being here and if they are using fake IDs or receiving gov benefits those are crimes too.

Even if they dont violate any other laws those violations are a problem. You dont get to ignore laws because you dont like them or you find them inconvenient.

As far as that commission goes. Theres nothing to be made of it. It neither proved or disproved anything. The states refused to turn over their voter data for an investigation to be conducted.

Back
Top Bottom