• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suspect arrested in ambush killing of Alabama police officer

PeacefulWarrior

I am not a robot.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Suspect Arrested In Ambush Killing of Alabama Police Officer

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-arrested-ambush-killing-alabama-153734383.html

Excellent news!

"SELMA, Ala. (AP) — A man sought in the killing of an Alabama police officer who was gunned down in an ambush while taking a lunch break has been arrested, authorities said Wednesday.

Moorer was on duty and went home for lunch early Tuesday at an apartment complex where he lived when he was shot, authorities said. The shots were fired from outside, killing the officer and wounding the other person inside the residence at Selma Square Apartments, Attorney General Steve Marshall said.

Authorities have not released the name of the woman who was shot. She was hospitalized but no additional information was available."

18 years old and already out there shooting cops.
Poor oppressed fella.
Excellent work by the community and police to bring this violent killer to justice!
Thank you to all Police Officers, you are respected and supported by all decent law abiding people. (y) 💯

💙💙💙🚓👮‍♂️🚨👮‍♀️🚔💓💙💙💙
#BlueLivesMatter

thug4.jpg

It is entities like the suspect who are ironically destroying the defund movement and propelling the fund the police movement.

The mayor of Washington, D.C., a hotbed of violence, is asking for MORE money & MORE cops, for example.

If next year's election is honest, the Republicans may be able to take back the House & Senate based on a law and order campaign.

If next year's election is honest, the Republicans may be able to take back the House & Senate based on a law and order campaign.

Heh heh heh, President Bidens record of being tough on thugs and crime speaks for itself.
We're in good hands with President Biden, I'm cautiously optimistic that I may vote for him for a second term if thats how it plays out and there's no major screw ups. I think President Biden could win again.

I feel so comfy and safe in President Bidens strong European White Male hands. Sure he may say a few words to appease those on the farther left, but I know I can count on President Biden, he's OK.
I could have a beer with him.🍻🍺

Heh heh heh, President Bidens record of being tough on thugs and crime speaks for itself.
We're in good hands with President Biden, I'm cautiously optimistic that I may vote for him for a second term if thats how it plays out and there's no major screw ups. I think President Biden could win again.

I feel so comfy and safe in President Bidens strong European White Male hands. Sure he may say a few words to appease those on the farther left, but I know I can count on President Biden, he's OK.
I could have a beer with him.🍻🍺

Yep, the Biden administration is showing us their ‘law and order’ toughness with their southern US border enforcement policy and their impressive increase in interior deportations. ;)

Mr Dregs best not drop the soap.

Back
Top Bottom