• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Susan B. Anthony and President Trump

imo, Trump should work on more important issues. For example, the economy, health care, CV19.

You pose a purely hypothetical case where you contrive political motivation on the part of an obviously, by your choice in this scenario, pro-Hillary/Biden/Dem person in a position of critical importance of another person’s life. You then make that person’s decision a bad one. Then, you compare the scenario/decision, being one of a live person, to that of a current real-life decision of a person who is, w/o doubt, dead. Who passed away naturally and not by execution as by this imaginary situation you describe in the current. Then, you further obfuscate with a “voter suppression” angle.

The above is my best effort at giving you an honest and straight-forward reply to yours. Other than that, you make no sense and I can’t give a response that would be of any sense to make sense of no sense.

Well, thank you for responding.

But your response is, sadly, one of no apparent reasonableness. At least, so far as I can see.

Just what is the importance of Susan B. Anthony's now being deceased? (It looks like the proverbial distinction without a difference.)

The same question may be asked as regarding her having "passed away naturally, and not by execution."

And the only time that I mentioned "voter suppression" was to note that those who have rejected President Trump's posthumous pardon have done so because he allegedly is guilty of "voter suppression."

Well, thank you for responding.

But your response is, sadly, one of no apparent reasonableness. At least, so far as I can see.

Just what is the importance of Susan B. Anthony's now being deceased? (It looks like the proverbial distinction without a difference.)

The same question may be asked as regarding her having "passed away naturally, and not by execution."

And the only time that I mentioned "voter suppression" was to note that those who have rejected President Trump's posthumous pardon have done so because he allegedly is guilty of "voter suppression."

It is too difficult, a waste of time, to reply to make sense of your nonsense. See you on another thread.

Back
Top Bottom