• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Susan Atkins Saved, Unrepentant Gays and Fornicators Not

Logicman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What do the Scriptures say about unrepentant, immoral sexual sins?

First, Manson follower and murderer Susan Atkins in heaven?

Huffington Post, LOS ANGELES (Sept. 24, 2009) - Susan Atkins, a follower of cult leader Charles Manson whose remorseless witness stand confession to killing pregnant actress Sharon Tate in 1969 shocked the world, has died. She was 61 and had been suffering from brain cancer.

The matronly, gray-haired Atkins who appeared before a parole board in 2000 cut a far different figure than that of the cocky young defendant some 30 years earlier.

"I don't have to just make amends to the victims and families," she said softly. "I have to make amends to society. I sinned against God and everything this country stands for." She said she had found redemption in Christianity. The last words she spoke in public at the September hearing were to say in unison with her husband: "My God is an amazing God."

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna33016208

Unrepentant Gays and fornicators unsaved? What do the scriptures say?

Luke 13:3 (NIV) Jesus speaking – “I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.” Where's the repentance from the gay community?

Revelation 21:8 - “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolators and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

So, it’s not just unrepentant, sexually active gays who will be lost, but unrepentant fornicators, adulterers, and others also. Susan Atkins evidently wised up, sexually active gays and fornicators need to also, or they shall indeed perish. That’s what the scriptures teach. An inconvenient truth for many.

Huffington Post, LOS ANGELES (Sept. 24, 2009) - Susan Atkins, a follower of cult leader Charles Manson whose remorseless witness stand confession to killing pregnant actress Sharon Tate in 1969 shocked the world, has died. She was 61 and had been suffering from brain cancer.

The matronly, gray-haired Atkins who appeared before a parole board in 2000 cut a far different figure than that of the cocky young defendant some 30 years earlier.

"I don't have to just make amends to the victims and families," she said softly. "I have to make amends to society. I sinned against God and everything this country stands for." She said she had found redemption in Christianity. The last words she spoke in public at the September hearing were to say in unison with her husband: "My God is an amazing God."

Luke 13:3 (NIV) Jesus speaking – “I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.” Where's the repentance from the gay community?

Revelation 21:8 - “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolators and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

So, it’s not just unrepentant, sexually active gays who will be lost, but unrepentant fornicators, adulterers, and others also. Susan Atkins evidently wised up, sexually active gays and fornicators need to also, or they shall indeed perish. That’s what the scriptures teach. An inconvenient truth for many.

Do you work with rattlesnakes?

Proselytizing nonsense.

Sounds like fun.

And you previously were trying to tell me you weren't a liberal. LOL. First, pro abortion, now pro-gay sex, plus anti-God.

"Personal, subjective moral autonomy is the goal of liberalism—to be free from any moral law imposed by the Creator." - author unknown

And you previously were trying to tell me you weren't a liberal. LOL. First, pro abortion, now pro-gay sex, plus anti-God.

"Personal, subjective moral autonomy is the goal of liberalism—to be free from any moral law imposed by the Creator." - author unknown
Point out specifically where I made any of those claims! Otherwise, your statement is just FOS, as usual.

Tell it to your pet carp. It might believe you but I doubt it.
Since I don't have one, that is just another nonsensical statement.

Well when you put it like that it sounds amazing! Why tether ourselves to antiquated and arbitrary religious morality, when instead we can live freely and without guilt?

Why do you feel the need to vilify people you dont understand?

See logicman the fact that you can only spew verbal diarrhea instead of killing us or lynching us like ya’ll used to do demonstrates we are winning. We no longer have to fear you and that makes you angry. We took power from you and the church and i am more than delighted.

See logicman the fact that you can only spew verbal diarrhea instead of killing us or lynching us like ya’ll used to do demonstrates we are winning.
I'd say that's also due to our secular laws protecting us. After all, executing gays is no big deal in theocratic countries like Afghanistan.

If gays are unsaved that would mean Jesus would be in Hell too since he was gay.

Back
Top Bottom