• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Survivor's guilt

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Every time, every single time there's a hurricane in Florida, the weather is absolutely perfect and beautiful in Southeast Texas. And when a hurricane is in Florida the surfing in Texas is the best it ever will be. Lots of local spots were seeing 6 footers from corpus to SPI earlier today. Some Houstonians have lived there all their lives and never noticed this meteorological fixed star. The counter clockwise rotation of the storm in the east pulls cool dry air from the plains in to the western coast of the Gulf.

I survived Ike and Harvey with barely a scratch. Lost power 4 or 5 days, no damage.

And I was driving around with the top down and the news came on about the storm . We go through this every year where one side is comfortable while the other is threatened.

Every time, every single time there's a hurricane in Florida, the weather is absolutely perfect and beautiful in Southeast Texas. And when a hurricane is in Florida the surfing in Texas is the best it ever will be. Lots of local spots were seeing 6 footers from corpus to SPI earlier today. Some Houstonians have lived there all their lives and never noticed this meteorological fixed star. The counter clockwise rotation of the storm in the east pulls cool dry air from the plains in to the western coast of the Gulf.

I survived Ike and Harvey with barely a scratch. Lost power 4 or 5 days, no damage.

And I was driving around with the top down and the news came on about the storm . We go through this every year where one side is comfortable while the other is threatened.

That reminds me about my Harvey prep cooler

bo8JqWf.jpg

I survived the Snowpocalypse. Power was out quite a bit.

I feel the same every time I hear about a tornado destroying a town a few hundred miles to the East while I'm relaxing in the Colorado mountains in my gravity chair.

I feel the same every time I hear about a tornado destroying a town a few hundred miles to the East while I'm relaxing in the Colorado mountains in my gravity chair.
Listen buddy you have gravity all day long. What you need is an anti-gravity chair.

Back
Top Bottom