• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Surviving R. Kelly

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Anyone watch?

I think some members of the forum would get a good dose of the blue pill by watching what R. Kelly did to his victims and learning at least the basics of what sexual assault is all about.

Anyone watch?

I think some members of the forum would get a good dose of the blue pill by watching what R. Kelly did to his victims and learning at least the basics of what sexual assault is all about.

where can one watch this film

It's a documentary. I believe it's on lifetime. He basically runs a sex cult of underage girls.

I know. R. Kelly is a sexual deviant to the point of criminality. That has been known for awhile. Terrible man. Not sure what's going on w/ him lately, but, I've heard the stories. Just in print.

I know. R. Kelly is a sexual deviant to the point of criminality. That has been known for awhile. Terrible man. Not sure what's going on w/ him lately, but, I've heard the stories. Just in print.

He just denies everything. But it's hard when they bring out his brothers, some friends/ex-employees, his ex-wife, and multiple women on camera and they tell their stories of what he did to them when they were ages 12-17.

He just denies everything. But it's hard when they bring out his brothers, some friends/ex-employees, his ex-wife, and multiple women on camera and they tell their stories of what he did to them when they were ages 12-17.

Yeah, where he will tell a girl he's going to make her a star singer or dancer and then sexually assault them.

Anyone watch?

I watched one part, it was hard to see. It's sick to see someone get away with what he did just because he's rich and famous.

I watched one part, it was hard to see. It's sick to see someone get away with what he did just because he's rich and famous.

Not only that but, just cause he sings about sex and love, he doesn't get a pass to sex and love unwilling girls.

They had insisted that people were helping him. I wish they did a deep dive and figure out who it was. He's a very busy guy but was easily able to run a sex cult as well as be married with children at the same time. There was a bit too much filler, but what documentary doesn't?

Not only that but, just cause he sings about sex and love, he doesn't get a pass to sex and love unwilling girls.

His career apparently was floundering, until he released I Believe I Can Fly, I'm not a hip-hop fan, but I even remember that, I was a little kid at the time. He became a pop star at the height of the sex clubs. Nobody cared, and everyone allowed it.

R. Kelly is a total piece of ****.

He is and it's not like nobody knew about it for decades. I remember when Aaliyah came out and there was all kind of rumors about her and R.Kelly. Her family still shuts that down but I wish they would have exposed it more at that time and got his ass.

His career apparently was floundering, until he released I Believe I Can Fly, I'm not a hip-hop fan, but I even remember that, I was a little kid at the time. He became a pop star at the height of the sex clubs. Nobody cared, and everyone allowed it.

Big tune, yeah.

I had a few of his albums in the 90's. Too bad he turned out to be such a pederass. You see that video of Drake supposedly groping a young girl?

Big tune, yeah.

I had a few of his albums in the 90's. Too bad he turned out to be such a pederass. You see that video of Drake supposedly groping a young girl?

Oh God. Kelly has created a Facebook page called, Surviving lies... I feel like he's working with James O'keefe.

R Kelly's music sales have spiked.

In this situation, it is important to separate the person from his profession?

Do I find Trump morally repugnant? Absolutely, however, he has a done a great job growing the economy.

Do I find Bill Cosby a terrible person? Of course, however, you cannot question his success as a comedian and actor.

R Kelly should be in prison however as an artist his success is evident. An amazing artist.

Back
Top Bottom