• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Survey for Music Teachers!

repeter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is a survey for any and all music teachers on DP. I'm part of a start-up which is creating music learning software designed to supplement a music teacher, and I was hoping you kind folk could answer a few questions for me.

There are only 10 questions, and it should take less than 5 minutes.

Thank you in advance to everyone who fills it out! If you have any feedback or thoughts on this, I'd love to have that discussion here.

The basic idea behind the program is that students need real-time feedback while they are playing, and a teacher can't be present all the time. On top of that, a teacher needs to make sure that the student is actually practicing, and can only hope that the practice sessions are an enriching and enjoyable experience. The company I'm with provides all of that, and we're really hoping that you are all as excited about this as we are.

Back
Top Bottom