• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Surveillance video shows bags of USPS mail being dumped in Glendale spa parking lot

Again, if one considers requesting and absentee ballot and mailing it acceptable risk, relative to having their vote counted have at it. Best to get on down to the polls with that all so functional mask

Well, while you’re at it, maybe you should tell our Republican SOS to stop harassing me with unsolicited absentee ballot applications. He’s mailed me three so far.

you keep saying this but you offer 0 proof that only republican are passing budgets and 100% of democrats are opposing them.
the budgets require democrat support in some cases to pass.

all you keep doing is deflecting like all leftist do because you can't stand against the facts and you only want to blow smoke.
good grief.

Once you prove that every single democrat out there voted against every single budget in every single damn state then you might have an argument.
Until then you are just blowing smoke.

it isn't that hard to figure it out but as usual leftist have no friggen clue what they are talking about.

Let's take a look at an example:

Maricopa County cuts some polling places, won't mail extra ballots

Maricopa county has cut its polling places down from 231 down to 151. Maricopa Country determined this via a vote by its Board of Supervisors. Said Board consists of 4 Republicans and 1 Democrat. The vote to close the polling places passed 4 to 1. Guess who the dissenter was?

as usual nothing to do with the thread.
deflection noted and dismissed.

The fact that the mail service is doing this leads to bigger question as to how safe voting by mail actually is.

The OP suggested that voting by mail might not be safe. Trump should not if it isn’t. We would not be having this conversation if Trump were ahead in the polls.

KTLA 5 in LA. Yea, mail in voting is safe..lol

------------------------
Piles of mail were found in two separate locations in Glendale Thursday morning, including one incident where a rented truck was captured on surveillance video dumping bags of unopened letters and packages in the parking lot of a business.

The first incident was reported at 7:30 a.m., in the 1000 block of Allen Avenue, according to Glendale Police Department Sgt. Christian Hauptmann.

Roughly two hours later, police received another call regarding dumped mail, this time behind a business in the 1600 block of Glenoaks Boulevard, according to Hauptmann.

It was the second reported incident — outside 7Q Spa Laser & Aesthetics — where surveillance video captured the moment a rented truck dumped bags of unopened mail and took off.

“It happened early in the morning, 5:40, and it was a Budget rental — big truck — that backed up to the parking lot. And they’re like, slowly, one by one, they’re dropping the packages,” Lilia Serobian, one of the medical spa’s owners, told KTLA.

She said the “huge pile” contained various size of packages — all of it U.S. mail.

Surveillance video shows bags of USPS mail being dumped in Glendale spa parking lot | KTLA

It amazes me that anyone would allow their ballot to be placed in the hands of strangers, especially in the partisan divided atmosphere we have today. It's crazy, and these leftist liberal democrats are pushing for this kind of voting.....wake up, as there is a reason for this. They know there is not much of a chance for Biden to win, but they are doing everything they possibly can to thwart this election....wake up America, vote these scumbags out of office in a huge way.

Well, while you’re at it, maybe you should tell our Republican SOS to stop harassing me with unsolicited absentee ballot applications. He’s mailed me three so far.

Why would I do that? I'm not Republican.

The OP suggested that voting by mail might not be safe. Trump should not if it isn’t. We would not be having this conversation if Trump were ahead in the polls.

again this has nothing to do with the topic. the topic of this thread is that postal workers were caught dumping a lot of mail in the middle of no where.
no where is trump mentioned. Your constant deflection and thread derail tell us everything that we already need to know.

Nothing, semantics.

Actually there is a huge difference. In order to get an absentee ballot it has to be requested.
Your address and everything is verified before they send it out.

Mail in voting is just a massive mail out of ballots regardless if the person lives at the house or even if it is the right address.
Before i sold my home we had owned it for a good 9 years or so.
I still got mail from the street over and for the people that use to own the home.

So yea tells you how reliable mailing records are and the post office is.

again this has nothing to do with the topic. the topic of this thread is that postal workers were caught dumping a lot of mail in the middle of no where.
no where is trump mentioned. Your constant deflection and thread derail tell us everything that we already need to know.

Some postal workers dumped mail (if they were postal workers, doesn’t seem sure). Other postal workers are dealing with the incident. Still other postal inspectors will be referring cases for prosecution. The incident says little or nothing about the safety of voting by mail. Would you suggest old folks in Florida or the state of Utah to stop the practice?

Some postal workers dumped mail (if they were postal workers, doesn’t seem sure). Other postal workers are dealing with the incident. Still other postal inspectors will be referring cases for prosecution. The incident says little or nothing about the safety of voting by mail. Would you suggest old folks in Florida or the state of Utah to stop the practice?

I would say it needs to be looked into.
other places that have done mail in voting have lost or not received tens of thousands of votes or votes ended up not getting back on time
which caused them not to be counted.

SO yes there are many issues with mail in voting.

In florida you must request a ballot. It takes like 2 minutes to do it.
They do not just send you a ballot.

I would say it needs to be looked into.
other places that have done mail in voting have lost or not received tens of thousands of votes or votes ended up not getting back on time
which caused them not to be counted.

SO yes there are many issues with mail in voting.

In florida you must request a ballot. It takes like 2 minutes to do it.
They do not just send you a ballot.

Points well taken. But it’s kind of funny to me that we have republicans complaining about voting by mail, understandable now with the virus, and at the same time engaging in actions that seem designed to limit the franchise. Here’s a deal: democrats will forgo voting by mail if the GOP stops the nonsense about voter ID, restores Sunday voting where they eliminated it, make student id’s valid, restore the number of polling places they eliminated, etc. Trump said that with higher levels of voting “you’d never have a republican elected again.” He spoke the truth. Makes sense, as democrats benefit, it seems, from higher turnout.

Actually there is a huge difference. In order to get an absentee ballot it has to be requested.

Mail in voting is just a massive mail out of ballots regardless if the person lives at the house or even if it is the right address.
I still got mail from the street over and for the people that use to own the home.

Is there anything the right still has faith in? Let's say you get a mail in ballot for someone who does not live at your house. Let's say you fill it out and send it in. What do you think will happen?

OK, so take your premise one step further an you will find that you have just thrown yourself off the cliff edge of Qanon dumbassery. Who collates the mis-addressed ballots in a concerted effort at election fraud? This has already been tried in N.C. with the culprits caught even attempting it on a very limited basis.

We have 50 different states running 50 different election systems. Who turns your mis-addressed ballots into a tightly run, national conspiracy to vote for one candidate over another in a binary choice election?

Remember it would have to be very tightly run as such a conspiracy is going to be easy to expose. Even trying to run it in one state would be easy to expose.

I don't see what the issue is. If someone wants to vote by mail, request the ballot as per your states procedures. Better to mask up and vote though. Wear the mask

I don't see what the issue is. If someone wants to vote by mail, request the ballot as per your states procedures. Better to mask up and vote though. Wear the mask

Look at some of the ridiculous requirements in some states for making said request and then you will know why.

This mail-in 'rigging' hysteria generated by Trump is just that; baseless, politically motivated hysteria. I seem to recall that throughout 2016 he took every opportunity to publicly whine that the entire process was rigged. Strangely, despite all the alleged rigging, he had no problem accepting the result of his 'rigged' election. Anyone else see a disconnect, or is it just me?

US election 2016: Trump says election 'rigged at polling places' - BBC News

"Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening..." he asserted. Then he decided to commission an inquiry into voter fraud. Guess what they found?

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

Nothing of any significance found, but now suddenly it's everywhere apparently, and the poor dumb schmucks who support him took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
as usual nothing to do with the thread.
deflection noted and dismissed.

The fact that the mail service is doing this leads to bigger question as to how safe voting by mail actually is.

The problem with that statement is that it's Trump's Postmaster is creating all these problems. Most people can see right through this. The fact that Trump is warning that mail in voting is dangerous and that he himself is making it dangerous is outrageous.

------------------------
Piles of mail were found in two separate locations in Glendale Thursday morning, including one incident where a rented truck was captured on surveillance video dumping bags of unopened letters and packages in the parking lot of a business.

The first incident was reported at 7:30 a.m., in the 1000 block of Allen Avenue, according to Glendale Police Department Sgt. Christian Hauptmann.

Roughly two hours later, police received another call regarding dumped mail, this time behind a business in the 1600 block of Glenoaks Boulevard, according to Hauptmann.

It was the second reported incident — outside 7Q Spa Laser & Aesthetics — where surveillance video captured the moment a rented truck dumped bags of unopened mail and took off.

“It happened early in the morning, 5:40, and it was a Budget rental — big truck — that backed up to the parking lot. And they’re like, slowly, one by one, they’re dropping the packages,” Lilia Serobian, one of the medical spa’s owners, told KTLA.

She said the “huge pile” contained various size of packages — all of it U.S. mail.

Surveillance video shows bags of USPS mail being dumped in Glendale spa parking lot | KTLA

DejoyDumping.jpg

USPS.jpg

Look at some of the ridiculous requirements in some states for making said request and then you will know why.

Oh well, another good reason to get to the polls with all the positives associated with mask use.

Oh well, another good reason to get to the polls with all the positives associated with mask use.

I am going to the polls. I thank our poll workers every election and I think it is important that this year I thank them and tell them how proud I am of them. So even though I am in a high risk category for COVID, I AM GOING!

Doesn’t it? Someone is dumping US mail by the truckload. This instance was captured on security cameras. How many times do you suppose this happens when and where there aren’t cameras around to see? I’m not voting by mail because I don’t trust it and this does nothing to inspire confidence. Quite the opposite.

Doesn’t it? Someone is dumping US mail by the truckload. This instance was captured on security cameras. How many times do you suppose this happens when and where there aren’t cameras around to see? I’m not voting by mail because I don’t trust it and this does nothing to inspire confidence. Quite the opposite.

Welcome to Trump's America!

------------------------

So DeJoy can't control his employees?

Back
Top Bottom