• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Surveillance video shows bags of USPS mail being dumped in Glendale spa parking lot

Yet they are both carried the same exact way through the same exact mail system?

All states allow absentee voting request. Or mask up and get to the polls. Debating mail sorting is moot

Nothing would surprise me

On that we agree. This is going to be messy, said it months ago and it is becoming, true, sadly, I only hope that future elections do not go down this path, if they do we are on barrowed time as a Nation, I doubt either of us want that.
Common Sense Folks!

You started the thread attempting to spread distrust of mail-in voting, and now you’re recommending it.

Do you even have a point?

Sure, I would mask up and head to the polls. However, if you want to request and absentee ballot and take your chances fine.

Or, request an absentee ballot

:lamo

Title: The difference between absentee ballots and voting by mail

[snip]

An absentee ballot is filled out in pen or pencil, whereas a mail-in vote is filled in with ink or graphite. Already you see how different the two are, and how much riper for fraud one is. An absentee ballot is placed in an envelope, whereas a mail-in vote is enclosed in an envelope. The difference in security should be obvious. An absentee ballot must be signed, whereas a mail-in vote requires a signature. An envelope containing an absentee ballot must be closed securely, while an envelope containing a mail-in vote must be sealed. On an absentee ballot, a voter marks their preferred candidates, but on a mail-in vote, a voter fills in the ballot to indicate the candidates of their choice. An absentee ballot is cast by a Republican, whereas a mail-in vote is sent by a Democrat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ence-between-absentee-ballots-voting-by-mail/

Or, request an absentee ballot

Oh, and PS, mail-in ballots can be dumped in parking lots, whereas absentee ballots can be deposited on them.

All states allow absentee voting request. Or mask up and get to the polls. Debating mail sorting is moot

If the Postal Service is too risky to allow mail-in voting, why is it not also too risky to allow absentee voting? They use the exact same mail system.

If the Postal Service is too risky to allow mail-in voting, why is it not also too risky to allow absentee voting? They use the exact same mail system.

Again, request an absentee ballot if you consider it acceptable risk. All 50 states offer it. Or better yet, mask up (they work they say) and get on down to the polls

How long do you think the lines and waits will be under those rules? Especially as the GOP does everything it can to defund the election system and shut down as many polling places in urban areas?

Those urban polling places are run by democrats so why are democrats shutting them down?
PS if i can't find people to work them then i can't open them. This is called logic and reason.

Polling places are determined by districts. So those districts are run by democrats.
SO why are democrats shutting them down?

Again, request an absentee ballot if you consider it acceptable risk. All 50 states offer it. Or better yet, mask up (they work they say) and get on down to the polls

So in your OP when you sarcastically talked about mail in voting being safe, you also believe absentee voting is unsafe, yes?

So you would speak out against Trump for engaging in absentee voting rather than voting in person, would you not?

Those urban polling places are run by democrats so why are democrats shutting them down?
PS if i can't find people to work them then i can't open them. This is called logic and reason.

Polling places are determined by districts. So those districts are run by democrats.

State legislatures control the funding. By and large, those are run by Republicans.

State legislatures control the funding. By and large, those are run by Republicans.

They are also controlled or have democrats in place that approve the funding.
So again why are democrats cutting funding?

YOu keep avoiding the question.

So in your OP when you sarcastically talked about mail in voting being safe, you also believe absentee voting is unsafe, yes?

So you would speak out against Trump for engaging in absentee voting rather than voting in person, would you not?

Again, if one considers requesting and absentee ballot and mailing it acceptable risk, relative to having their vote counted have at it. Best to get on down to the polls with that all so functional mask

Sure, I would mask up and head to the polls. However, if you want to request and absentee ballot and take your chances fine.
Mail-in/absentee voting has been done in the U.S. since it’s founding. Study after study, after study have all concluded that it works very well.

You want to take a risk? Go to a Trump rally.
5A9AEE8F-45F6-4756-BDE7-E3F647DED03F.jpg

They are also controlled or have democrats in place that approve the funding.
So again why are democrats cutting funding?

YOu keep avoiding the question.

Republicans control most state legislatures.

Funny how virtually every one of your posts contradicts your signature line.

Republicans control most state legislatures.

All budgets have to be agreed on by their respective congress that includes democrats.
SO again i have to ask you why are democrats cutting funding?

Stop dodging and answer the question.

Funny how virtually every one of your posts contradicts your signature line.

Not at all facts do not care about your feelings but well this proves once again you fail to post anything to do with the topic.

All budgets have to be agreed on by their respective congress that includes democrats.
SO again i have to ask you why are democrats cutting funding?

Stop dodging and answer the question.

The Democrats are voting in favor of cutting funding?

Evidently they are if the budgets are passing.

How the **** do you figure? Many states have legislatures controlled by Republicans where the Democrats in them don't matter.

How the **** do you figure? Many states have legislatures controlled by Republicans where the Democrats in them don't matter.

you keep saying this but you offer 0 proof that only republican are passing budgets and 100% of democrats are opposing them.
the budgets require democrat support in some cases to pass.

all you keep doing is deflecting like all leftist do because you can't stand against the facts and you only want to blow smoke.
good grief.

Once you prove that every single democrat out there voted against every single budget in every single damn state then you might have an argument.
Until then you are just blowing smoke.

it isn't that hard to figure it out but as usual leftist have no friggen clue what they are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom