• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Surprise Surprise [W:129]

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The family which George Zimmerman saved from an overturned SUV has seen the light. They will not show up for a press conference which Zimmerman's attorneys had scheduled.

The family which George Zimmerman saved from an overturned SUV has seen the light. They will not show up for a press conference which Zimmerman's attorneys had scheduled.

What I've noticed in all that coverage (we have at least one other thread about it) is that the press have always reported the family being saved by George Zimmerman "and another man." Come on, media -- you can't acknowledge both of them??

What I've noticed in all that coverage (we have at least one other thread about it) is that the press have always reported the family being saved by George Zimmerman "and another man." Come on, media -- you can't acknowledge both of them??

No one wants to be associated with Z, it could be bad for their health.

What light? The fact the degenerate scum may threaten them too just like they did Zimmerman?

The whole story seemed fishy to me. If true, it would be one hell of a coincidence. After all, how many of us get to play hero in our lifetime, yet here's George doing just that while still in the limelight. And not only that, but the cop on scene is a friend and supporter of George. Anyway, here's a link to a website that claims to have gotten the officer's phone records. They claim he texted Zimmerman to show up at the scene as soon as it came over dispatch. There are other fishy details as well. I'm not sure if it's true or not, as nothing has been confirmed or proven.

It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s Zimmer Man! But his reported rescue of the car crash seems to be falling to pieces | FreakOutNation

Last edited:
"phone records reveal a text or call"

Most phones you can tell the difference between a text and a call. I say BS until actual records are revealed.

[sarcasm]WOW! I can't believe someone would put a liberal, anti GZ spin on this[sarcasm]

The people are afraid of the idiots posting death threats to GZ. It doesn't mean they hate GZ too.

Yes, it's always been a police conspiracy. GZ met with the police and EMT to plan to murder an African-American child. They also lined up a doctor to go along with the plot. GZ waited until an African-American young child was alone in the dark and then shot him point-blank in the chest after showing him a police badge. Quickly, the Police and EMTs put stage-makeup on GZ and a doctor, who also is in the KKK, falsely declared GZ had a broken nose. It was a setup from the start. And they're still doing it, with this deputy making up this story about Zimmerman.

THAT is the quality of argument of GZ haters - who it seeems increasingly clear are largely motivated by a mix of partisanship and rabid racial hatred of Latinos. The truth is absolutely so repulsive to them that it all has to be a lie. Why don't they just admit they hate Latinos and get it over with?

Again, unconfirmed, but this photo was found on Facebook. From what the site says, it's a pic of the accident responding cop and the guy who was driving the vehicle. If true, it would be one hell of another coincidence, no?

patrickrehdermarkgerstle.jpg

Again, unconfirmed, but this photo was found on Facebook. From what the site says, it's a pic of the accident responding cop and the guy who was driving the vehicle. If true, it would be one hell of another coincidence, no?

View attachment 67150955

Newsball.com? Seriously?

If this was a set up, do you realize how many people would have to be in on it?

The whole story seemed fishy to me. If true, it would be one hell of a coincidence. After all, how many of us get to play hero in our lifetime, yet here's George doing just that while still in the limelight. And not only that, but the cop on scene is a friend and supporter of George. Anyway, here's a link to a website that claims to have gotten the officer's phone records. They claim he texted Zimmerman to show up at the scene as soon as it came over dispatch. There are other fishy details as well. I'm not sure if it's true or not, as nothing has been confirmed or proven.

It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s Zimmer Man! But his reported rescue of the car crash seems to be falling to pieces | FreakOutNation

And people wonder why the family may not want to come forward.

Newsball.com? Seriously?

If this was a set up, do you realize how many people would have to be in on it?

Agreed that it's a shady site. But the Zimmerman hero story seems pretty shady, too. We'll see if more info comes out.

As far as how many people would have to be in on it, I'd say a minimum of 2. The cop and George.

Agreed that it's a shady site. But the Zimmerman hero story seems pretty shady, too. We'll see if more info comes out.

As far as how many people would have to be in on it, I'd say a minimum of 2. The cop and George.

And the family.

And, I assume, the other guy that was helping at the time.

Last edited:
Yet they still -- to some degree -- did come forward, no?

Not once they realized how disgusting some people could be. You know. The type of people that will happily post links to.. Well, I think you get it.

View attachment 67150955

Wow...Newsball and FreakoutNation.

You've convinced me Middleground! It definitely have significant doubts about the reported news now. I'm thankful you provided such amazingly persuasive and useful information just like your fellow similar posters who do so with wonderful worth while and fair minded sources like WorldNetDaily, DailyKOS, and Infowars. Make sure you keep doing a wonderful job of Glenn Becking it up and "ASKING QUESTIONS".

On second thought, I'll wait for something mildly credible...but please, continue your desperate attempt to grasp onto any information to continue to froth on about Zimmerman. I'm sure Newsball and Freakoutnation will continue to provide you with wonderful insight.

As it stands for me, this story is 100% irrelevant to the actual Zimmerman/Martin case or trial verdict. It's a nice story. If he ended up helping out because the cop texted him, then ****ty on him for acting like it was spontanteous and not being truthful about that but there's no reason to disbelieve at this point. I'm not throwing the guy a parade for being a "hero", I'm not going to be bothered if all he ended up doing was coming and helping a cop friend help someone else out of a wrecked car and then tried to spin it into more than it was.

Unless we've entered the tinfoil hat territory where the entire wreck all together was done singularly for the purpose of trying to make him look like a hero...in which case, let me direct you to some wonderful 9/11 truth and Obama Muslim sites I'm sure will be right up your alley.

Last edited:

View attachment 67150955

For what it's worh that is not hte guy that was driving the car. If I had to guess, that is probably the cop's father - grandfather of the baby. What your side stoops too is disturbing. Yuck!

Probably because they are in fear of their lives from irrational haters.

Yes, it's always been a police conspiracy. GZ met with the police and EMT to plan to murder an African-American child. They also lined up a doctor to go along with the plot. GZ waited until an African-American young child was alone in the dark and then shot him point-blank in the chest after showing him a police badge. Quickly, the Police and EMTs put stage-makeup on GZ and a doctor, who also is in the KKK, falsely declared GZ had a broken nose. It was a setup from the start. And they're still doing it, with this deputy making up this story about Zimmerman.

THAT is the quality of argument of GZ haters - who it seeems increasingly clear are largely motivated by a mix of partisanship and rabid racial hatred of Latinos. The truth is absolutely so repulsive to them that it all has to be a lie. Why don't they just admit they hate Latinos and get it over with?

nobody claims such a thing joko

I would suggest that the absolute garbage being spewed by sites like you have linked to (and the ones linked from there) are every bit of evidence we need to show that these folks are wise to keep their mouths shut.

It is beyond me how such hatred for one guy can be blown up to the point where a family totally uninvolved with him except by mere chance has to be concerned for their safety. If anything this is actually WORSE than the hatred directed at Zimmerman. The creeps putting this stuff out are disgusting sub-humans.

These people want and deserve their privacy. Why are you posting their pics and links to their personal information? What's the benefit of doing that?

:censored:censored:censored

And people make fun of some right-wingers having conspiracy theories. Jeez louise.

Good Gawd.... there's enough hyperbole on this thread to choke a T.Rex...

A little reality check....

The family "rescued" was not in danger, no one was seriously injured. They were assisted, not rescued. This does not a hero make.

GZ's lawyers called a press conference? Why? Sounds very opportunistic, capitalizing on the misfortune of the family assisted. On that alone I'd tell them to piss off too.

No one wants to be associated with Z, it could be bad for their health.

Knowing that, it's damn strange that his attorneys went to the trouble to schedule a press conference in their presence. Like I said yesterday....the likelihood of Zimmerman being fried by a lightning bolt at that location, at that time, within short order of his release would be about the same. It was a framed up deal to humanize Zimmerman in the public's eyes and the witnesses(haha) got cold feet.

Back
Top Bottom