• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Surge in first time gun buyers

Smart people know the future is unwritten- so know your rights. One of those rights is the right to keep and bear arms.

I've got the quickest draw in the west. Punk asses ain't gonna get me without a fight.

I've got the quickest draw in the west. Punk asses ain't gonna get me without a fight.

you ever see Jerry Barnhart draw? He was on the same squad with me at one of the big pro shoots. Unbelievable how fast that guy was

It was a combination of spring, weight, and width.....the M&P 9mm is lighter, thinner, and easier to rack the slide.....and a very manageable recoil.
My younger son got a M&P 9mm a while back and for me it was kinda hard to rack, but also I didn't know I was playing with a fractured wrist.

My younger son got a M&P 9mm a while back and for me it was kinda hard to rack, but also I didn't know I was playing with a fractured wrist.
Most master level shooters I have talked to, believe the trigger on the MP is a bit better than the Glock. However, a guy I trust says the Glock is safer than the MP in terms of an accidental discharge coming from an abused handgun

You ever shot a Taurus PT22. The slide on that thing is a beast and took some work to rack it. I now know why they designed it with a tip up barrel.

Last edited:
Hopefully when Trump loses his supporters apologize for enabling him. Hopefully the GOP regroups. If not there will be trouble for sure. I'll be on a nice beach somewhere while you nutbags fight it out.

Hopefully when Trump loses his supporters apologize for enabling him. Hopefully the GOP regroups. If not there will be trouble for sure. I'll be on a nice beach somewhere while you nutbags fight it out.
what does that have to do with this thread? I get the fact that you went from hard core Trump supporter to Biden fluffer, it is hilarious

what does that have to do with this thread? I get the fact that you went from hard core Trump supporter to Biden fluffer, it is hilarious

De javu!

You and Bucky both turned from hard core Trump supporters to hard core Trump haters. I think I like where you two are now

You ever shot a Taurus PT22. The slide on that thing is a beast and took some work to rack it. I now know why they designed it with a tip up barrel.

I have never had a PT22 in my hands, but I have heard from an owner ( former) of a PT 25 that it is indeed a bear to pull the slide back on...I can imagine the spring is similar.

I have never had a PT22 in my hands, but I have heard from an owner ( former) of a PT 25 that it is indeed a bear to pull the slide back on...I can imagine the spring is similar.

It will make you fee like less than a man for sure.

That said I got my mom one a few years back. She has trouble on most slides so the tip up barrel was a nice feature allowing her to keep it close And ready if needed

It will make you fee like less than a man for sure.

That said I got my mom one a few years back. She has trouble on most slides so the tip up barrel was a nice feature allowing her to keep it close And ready if needed

If you are ever in the market for an other 9mm, take a look at the M&P Shield EZ.....well worth the money.

Never held one either, but doesn't the flip up barrel negate racking it? DAO if I understand right. Ah but don't jam or anything. Sorta a cool setup.

Reactions: Bum
Never held one either, but doesn't the flip up barrel negate racking it? DAO if I understand right. Ah but don't jam or anything. Sorta a cool setup.

I think its an odd arrangement....seems to be overly complicated.

Yes the tip up barrel negates the nees to rack the slide, very beneficial for people with wrist problems. I've never had a jamming issue but probably only have a few hundred rounds out of one. The breakdown was a little tricky but a solid gun that fit the need perfectly

If you are ever in the market for an other 9mm, take a look at the M&P Shield EZ.....well worth the money.

agreed-excellent for older folks especially

Reactions: Bum
Here's my rant;
A. I don't get the range to myself anymore, no matter what time or day I go.
B. Get those newbies OFF my range. Membership is now closed, but members bring "guests" who haven't had any safety training nor do they understand range rules.
C. Quit asking to handle my guns. I don't know you, and now I don't want to know you.
D. When the red light is flashing DON'T TOUCH YOUR FRICKING GUN. The action should be open. People might be down range. PAY ATTENTION!
E. It's NOT my fault if you don't have your ear protection on when the range goes hot. Yes, magnum rifles are loud.
F. No, I don't give out ammo samples and no, I don't sell any, either.

I didn't used to object to the new shooters, but enough is enough. Get off my lawn.

Here's my rant;
A. I don't get the range to myself anymore, no matter what time or day I go.
B. Get those newbies OFF my range. Membership is now closed, but members bring "guests" who haven't had any safety training nor do they understand range rules.
C. Quit asking to handle my guns. I don't know you, and now I don't want to know you.
D. When the red light is flashing DON'T TOUCH YOUR FRICKING GUN. The action should be open. People might be down range. PAY ATTENTION!
E. It's NOT my fault if you don't have your ear protection on when the range goes hot. Yes, magnum rifles are loud.
F. No, I don't give out ammo samples and no, I don't sell any, either.

I didn't used to object to the new shooters, but enough is enough. Get off my lawn.
IT will only get worse if Sniffy wins

Back
Top Bottom