• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

surfing the At the Islamic sites to read

cherokee

Devil Dog
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
what they are saying about the bombing. From what I’ve read most think as a few people stated “It couldn’t have been a Muslim, A Muslim would never do such a horribly act like that”.
Yep you guessed it Lots of people think it was the US and as they put it The British Empire.

I guess it’s not ok to draw a cartoon of Mohammad
But it’s cool to blow up a building with the remains of a couple of his relatives in it.
So far the only outrage over the bombing is in Iraq.

I've checked in at Ummah.com and Shiachat.com a few times over the last few years because they both have discussion forums. The forums are in English, so that limits the folks whose opinions are available to those who do speak english, but I find them a better way to guage such opinions than if I never had the opportunity to view them.

I think it is a good idea for people to familiarize themselves with forums such as these as they give insights that wouldn't be available otherwise.

Gardener said:
I think it is a good idea for people to familiarize themselves with forums such as these as they give insights that wouldn't be available otherwise.

That it is.
Thanks for the two links, I read a few of the post and they’re about the same as “IF” http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?act=idx

The harder core forums are the ones I like to read for a good laugh.
Its “Islam meets the National Enquirer”
They have bigger nut ball conspiracy theorists they we do.
What’s really sad is when you try to debunk the stories by providing real proof but you’re just called a liar.

I think I would have better odds teaching my dog to talk.

cherokee said:
what they are saying about the bombing. From what I’ve read most think as a few people stated “It couldn’t have been a Muslim, A Muslim would never do such a horribly act like that”.
Yep you guessed it Lots of people think it was the US and as they put it The British Empire.

I guess it’s not ok to draw a cartoon of Mohammad
But it’s cool to blow up a building with the remains of a couple of his relatives in it.
So far the only outrage over the bombing is in Iraq.

A perfect illistration of irony?
angryidiot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom