• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supreme Court rejects Trump effort to block Manhattan prosecutors from getting tax records

No I do not
Only things we may learn is when subpoenas are issued- I understand that can be held privately but can be made public- up to the Judge??
There's one thing for sure, if Cyrus Vance indicts Donald Trump or any one of his spawn, he better have a solid case because this will define his career. If he indicts Donald Trump, he better get him.

There's one thing for sure, if Cyrus Vance indicts Donald Trump or any one of his spawn, he better have a solid case because this will define his career. If he indicts Donald Trump, he better get him.
His indictments will start lower and head higher- From what I understand, laying the charges/plea deals can all be done at once ??
cooperating witnesses and all

Now will they charge Trump, I do not know but my guess is no for crimil=al charges-jail time- now if those charges/penalties are all financial in nature with no jail time.I think that is quite possible

Let's join in on a chant of "Lock Him Up" in unison.
Let the investigations and charges flow- they will bring Trump down
3 years of charges and trials

Now do I think Trump is guilty of crimes that an average person charged and sentenced would end up in jail for a very long time, yes

Thing is Nixon & Ford both made the right decisions

Nixon resigning - Ford's pardon

Trump in jail would only cause more strife in a country filled with it

Nobody should be celebrating or crying yet.

I just checked John Baron's Twitter and he says Trump is fine.

This is still in the air.

Fun to read a LW circle jerk. Hope they have enough towels.

Fun to read a LW circle jerk. Hope they have enough towels.

Oh look, they're scared that proof of Trump's financial crimes will come out

Let the investigations and charges flow- they will bring Trump down
3 years of charges and trials

Now do I think Trump is guilty of crimes that an average person charged and sentenced would end up in jail for a very long time, yes

Thing is Nixon & Ford both made the right decisions

Nixon resigning - Ford's pardon

Trump in jail would only cause more strife in a country filled with it
But a stiff fine for tax evasion would not hurt a bit. He has got away with things far too much already.

This is why he would resort to anything to win the election. This is exactly what he knew was coming. This is why he was nearly hysterical about claiming election fraud when there was none. This is where Trump supporters are going to be breaking away from him once all this starts to become public. Trump has committed crimes, that's a fact and Cyrus Vance has the proof, there's no doubt about that either. Right now, Trump is scared to death because this is the day he feared, the day he would go so far as to destroy our democracy with a coup in order to avoid. This is, as the expression goes, the moment the chickens come home to roost.

Cyrus Vance has a lot of work already completed in the state case against Trump and the Trump Organization. He has had a grand jury convened for months and has held off indicting until after the election. Two days ago, he hired top 'mob lawyer' Mark Pomerantz. If people were preoccupied and missed that news, let me just say, that the hiring of mobster prosecutor Mark Pomerantz is akin to announcing on the front page of the NYT that there are indictments ready to go out. Mark Pomerantz is the prosecutor that put John 'Teflon-Don' Gotti behind bars when everyone else failed.
View attachment 67319556
If you're a racketeer in New York, this is the last face you'd want to see coming after you, and trust me, Donald Trump knows exactly who Mark Pomerantz is and what he's up to.

Cyrus Vance has a lot of work already completed in the case against Trump and the Trump Organization. Trump's tax returns were all he was waiting for. He has already convened a grand jury, so subpoenas could be flying out the door within the next two weeks. Additionally, if Cyrus Vance discovers something other than evidence that is pertinent to state crimes, evidence that would be related to his personal conduct as president, which would be a federal crime, Vance only has to forward these documents via a 'sharing order' to Federal prosecutors to prosecute him for federal crimes. There's a lot of criminal exposure here. I think he's going to end up wearing an orange jumpsuit and that's not hyperbole or a joke to say that. 'sunlight is the best disinfectant' and Trump is about to face a galaxy of suns for the first time in his life.

Say I understand this comes from super old news, but when will Biden be prosecuted?

We still do not know of the imaginary crimes alleged to be Trumps but we know, in the next 4 years we will be told what the Trumped charges will be.

But a stiff fine for tax evasion would not hurt a bit. He has got away with things far too much already.
Would Trump in Jail cause a further divide in the country?
I think it would
Let those that still believe is the Big Lie, see over time what a con man Trump is
That would be more effective for the country

All of these investigations and possible charges for Trump, sending a former President to jail, will include a heavy dose of what is good for the country

Much as i would like to see him in prison, the negative effects on the country as a whole, makes Trump in prison a No

Even after they win the libtards can't let Trump go. I can see them lining up for miles to take a bite out of Trump's disemboweled intestines on his execution day.

Say I understand this comes from super old news, but when will Biden be prosecuted?

We still do not know of the imaginary crimes alleged to be Trumps but we know, in the next 4 years we will be told what the Trumped charges will be.
Stop sounding ignorant and defensive, for what?

His indictments will start lower and head higher- From what I understand, laying the charges/plea deals can all be done at once ??
cooperating witnesses and all

Now will they charge Trump, I do not know but my guess is no for crimil=al charges-jail time- now if those charges/penalties are all financial in nature with no jail time.I think that is quite possible
The SDNY is famous for putting away men for white collar crimes. The Chicago DA could never get charges to stick to Al Capone but finally got him jailed on tax evasion charges.

No one should care anymore. Trump will be in court for the next several years. He will be bankrupt soon.

**** him.

The SDNY is famous for putting away men for white collar crimes. They could never get charges to stick to Al Capone and finally got him jailed on tax evasion charges.
It's not the SDNY prosecuting this, that is a federal court. It is the Manhattan District Attorney which is a State prosecutor.

The SDNY is famous for putting away men for white collar crimes. The Chicago DA could never get charges to stick to Al Capone but finally got him jailed on tax evasion charges.
The DA in SDNY is a Trump appointee??

Even after they win the libtards can't let Trump go. I can see them lining up for miles to take a bite out of Trump's disemboweled intestines on his execution day.
I wouldn't take a bite out of anything from Trump's body but I'd be happy to drive miles to stomp the shit out of them with my feet (boots on)

I am looking forward to the days when Donald Trump is not a topic for breaking news and can just be discussed from an historical perspective. Like Herbert Hoover.
I'm thinking a justice watch category designated to Individual 1.

What does the IRS have to do with anything? The IRS typically lacks the resources to fully investigate the underlying records behind tax returns....

Seriously? The IRS lacks the resources investigate tax issues? Lol....

Back
Top Bottom