• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supreme Court Marshal Asks Officials to End Protests at Justices’ Homes

These so-called "protestors" should be arrested.

If people showed up at a regular citizens home and did this they would be arrested. The law needs to be applied here and these miscreants taken into custody.
Are they breaking the law? Talk about authoritarian?

“If needed” is often too late. After all, everyone should have police protection “if needed”. If the presence of “protestors” is seen as a threat requiring a large police presence then they should have to pay to get a permit to cover those additional public security costs.
Well that's what ya' get with a society that loves their guns.

When does that “possibility” (of one ‘crazy guy‘) not exist? You have yet to define how your “if needed” is to be determined.
I'll answer again, if needed, everyone needs protection because none of us know when the next mass shooter is going to go off. This is what we get with a gun loving society, like it?

OK, then permits for protests deemed by such ‘experts’ to require additional security should be required with fees sufficient to cover those additional security costs.
I would be cool with that.

As long as it’s not abused and does not conflict with first amendment rights.

Apparently not. Do they require additional police presence?
You are moving the goalposts all over the place trying to defend your position. Are they breaking the law? What the police or the justices decide to do is on them, this is about the folks protesting.

What do they need extra security for, they don’t own a gun?

I didn’t make that call, but it was made by those dedicating the additional publicly funded security. My point was that in such cases the additional security costs should fall mainly on those creating that situation.

iu

Our elitist conservative judges have no problem disenfranchising 165 million Americans, but believe it is demonstraly unfair to see protesters outside their posh Virginia and Maryland homes.

I have to say, I have zero sympathy for these Federalist Society accomplices.

The point you are attempting to evade is that the protests at the justices homes are illegal. Are you suggesting that the laws should not be enforced? And once again, the demise of Roe V Wade did not make abortion illegal.

I didn’t make that call, but it was made by those dedicating the additional publicly funded security. My point was that in such cases the additional security costs should fall mainly on those creating that situation.

The justices should be paying for those costs. If they’re uncomfortable with the number of crazy people walking around this country with guns, welcome to America. Any one of us, our friends, our family members, our kids can be gunned down at any time by some maniac. We shouldn’t be using taxpayer funds to make justices feel better about the situation.

You are moving the goalposts all over the place trying to defend your position. Are they breaking the law? What the police or the justices decide to do is on them, this is about the folks protesting.

This is also about spending additional public funds specifically deemed necessary to support the protestors.

The justices should be paying for those costs. If they’re uncomfortable with the number of crazy people walking around this country with guns, welcome to America. Any one of us, our friends, our family members, our kids can be gunned down at any time by some maniac. We shouldn’t be using taxpayer funds to make justices feel better about the situation.
Maybe Rittenhouse can come to the rescue.

Maybe Rittenhouse can come to the rescue.
LOL, these lowlife miscreants would flee in terror before the wake of an Alpha male like Rittenhouse!

The Justices should totally help Rittenhouse start up his own private security company that provides exclusive security for people targeted by leftist rage mobs.

OK, but “we” seem to have little say in the matter. This is a problem with congress critters allowing federal “just us” private home security spending for federal employees. The electorate gets a periodic chance to vote for (or against) 3 (.05%) of “our” 535 congress critters.

iu

Our elitist conservative judges have no problem disenfranchising 165 million Americans, but believe it is demonstraly unfair to see protesters outside their posh Virginia and Maryland homes.

I have to say, I have zero sympathy for these Federalist Society accomplices.
I agree with the Marshals. There should also protection for the people who spoke out against DT from the same thing.

I have no sympathy for them.

LOL, these lowlife miscreants would flee in terror before the wake of an Alpha male like Rittenhouse!

The Justices should totally help Rittenhouse start up his own private security company that provides exclusive security for people targeted by leftist rage mobs.
Would they work against the rightist rage mobs in front of homes of people who dared speak out against DT?

Would they work against the rightist rage mobs in front of homes of people who dared speak out against DT?
Got any examples of right wing mobs showing up at people's homes?

Shouldn't this company provide the same for rage mobs on the Right

And just like that... all of a sudden Conservatives care about protecting their government, where were they on Jan 6th?

Back
Top Bottom