• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supreme Court Grants Cert to NY State Rifle & Pistol Assn. v. City of NY Gun Rights Case

Good Ole Razorback Country! Orrrrr for the uncultured, Arkansas. Haha no harm intended, I'm not really much of a Hogs fan.

so did you know that if you took a gun to NY there could be problems?

so did you know that if you took a gun to NY there could be problems?

No not really honestly. Being as I'm out of state visiting fiancee while she's here till we moved to Arizona I had no IDEA that given my personal background and circumstance I could be facing the charges I am. I have a clean record, by the way.

No not really honestly. Being as I'm out of state visiting fiancee while she's here till we moved to Arizona I had no IDEA that given my personal background and circumstance I could be facing the charges I am. I have a clean record, by the way.

well under the FAOPA of 1986, you can transport a firearm through the state if its legal where you started and where you are going. However, that required a locked container with an empty firearm and travel through the state. If you are helping someone move, I BELIEVE, that would take you outside the protects of McClure-Volker act

well under the FAOPA of 1986, you can transport a firearm through the state if its legal where you started and where you are going. However, that required a locked container with an empty firearm and travel through the state. If you are helping someone move, I BELIEVE, that would take you outside the protects of McClure-Volker act

But that keeps New York really, really safe. Other than the fraudulent activities coming to light around the sale of gun permits.

Back
Top Bottom