• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supreme Court Allows Trump Administration to Implement Transgender Restrictions in Military

Did you know that, until the 1950s there was NO BAN on homosexuals serving in the US military?

Did you know that the ban on homosexuals serving in the US military was instituted out of a fear that they might be "compromised" if their sexual orientation was revealed and that that would make them a "security threat"?

Did you know that it is almost impossible to blackmail someone over their conduct if their conduct is completely legal (and it's even less possible if no one actually cares what their conduct was)?

Did you know that, if every member of the US military who had ever violated Article 125 and/or Article 134 of the UCMJ was prosecuted and expelled from the US military, there probably wouldn't be 30% of it left?

You mean if every serviceman forcibly buttraped someone 7 out of 10 would be gone? Yeah you need some pretty serious evidence for me to buy that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any evidence that has ever happened a single time? No one joins the military to get a gender reassignment.

Yeah because we’ve kept these people either out or forced into hiding. We’ve never had someone do that because the system won’t allow it but you are lobbying to change it so that they can.

If you’re medically non deployable you can basically get paid to go job training, not have to lose income for transition, and not pay for transition and have pretty much no risk of adverse duty.

I will break laws which contradict the will of God. As a Christian I am compelled to offer aid to the homeless by giving them work so they can feed and house their kids in a country which encourages them to come in but then refuses to allow them to earn money to survive.
While I appreciate that you are a conservative I bet you break God’s law every week. And by God’s law I mean the Ten Commadments.

You mean if every serviceman forcibly buttraped someone 7 out of 10 would be gone? Yeah you need some pretty serious evidence for me to buy that

It's obvious that you didn't bother to read the actual statutory provisions that I provided you with.

Please try commenting on reality after you have actually read the actual statutory provisions that are under discussion.

Why don't you address the content of my post, market?

We are dealing with the wider issue here, not just some isolated points which cannot be properly understood and answered apart from bringing the wider applications into view.

While I appreciate that you are a conservative I bet you break God’s law every week. And by God’s law I mean the Ten Commadments.

You can bet against me all you like as long as you are not found guilty in God's eyes of improperly judging me.

You can bet against me all you like as long as you are not found guilty in God's eyes of improperly judging me.
It's God that will judge you not me 1Jo 3:4 ¶ Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

It's God that will judge you not me 1Jo 3:4 ¶ Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Just don't get too slap-happy friendly with the fiendish Accuser of the brethren.

Are you sure of that as well?

If no one joins to "get a gender reassignment" then why are we paying for it for the first 900 that have already been done? How about we just exclude that from applicable care from any military contract?

Show me where anyone paid for "the first 900 gender reassignments that have already been done" please.

Last edited:
Yeah because we’ve kept these people either out or forced into hiding. We’ve never had someone do that because the system won’t allow it but you are lobbying to change it so that they can.

If you’re medically non deployable you can basically get paid to go job training, not have to lose income for transition, and not pay for transition and have pretty much no risk of adverse duty.

Why are you still talking? Send the evidence that a transgender person has ever joined the military for gender reassignment. You're embarassing yourself.

Just don't get too slap-happy friendly with the fiendish Accuser of the brethren.

I Cor. 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Its probably better to not constantly reduce political debates to religious debates.

That would, then, mean that if it isn't a "transgression of the law" then it isn't a "sin" - wouldn't it?

We are dealing with the wider issue here, not just some isolated points which cannot be properly understood and answered apart from bringing the wider applications into view.

Typical apologist deflection.

The Bible to you is the word of God. This means you are directly contradicting the word of your Lord.

Must suck to be caught cherry picking.

I Cor. 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Its probably better to not constantly reduce political debates to religious debates.

Marke is a dominionist. He believes the roots of this nation were Christian. They are not. The roots of the us is the enlightenment.

He believes in the superiority of his religion and wants this country and it's laws to live under biblical law.

He is a Christian Taliban.

The "you" referred to in I Cor. 6:2 are "the saints".

As far as I know all of "the saints" are dead.

Since you appear to believe that you are "qualified to judge" that would put you into "the saints" category.

I do have to admit that you are probably the only dead person currently posting on the Internet.

I'm impressed.

Politics is all about spiritual warfare. God said the world is the enemy of God. The world is the collective body of sinners who have rejected salvation and have thus made themselves deluded pawns of the devil. Because the people of the world are turning more and more away from God we are finding more and more open wickedness and stupidity in worldly leaders of this mob of deluded people. Christians are having to constantly fight against wickedness, injustice and outright insanity promoted by deluded pawns of the devil in politics.

Politics is all about spiritual warfare. God said the world is the enemy of God. The world is the collective body of sinners who have rejected salvation and have thus made themselves deluded pawns of the devil. Because the people of the world are turning more and more away from God we are finding more and more open wickedness and stupidity in worldly leaders of this mob of deluded people. Christians are having to constantly fight against wickedness, injustice and outright insanity promoted by deluded pawns of the devil in politics.

And when you succeed in creating "God's Christian Kingdom On Earth", your final solution to the Jewish/Muslim/"anyone outside of my own sect" Problem is going to be - what?

And when you succeed in creating "God's Christian Kingdom On Earth", your final solution to the Jewish/Muslim/"anyone outside of my own sect" Problem is going to be - what?

I'm just a voice crying out in the wilderness. The King is coming and He will do as He pleases, thank God.

I'm just a voice crying out in the wilderness. The King is coming and He will do as He pleases, thank God.

I hate to tell you this, but Elvis has left the building and is NOT coming back.

I hate to tell you this, but Elvis has left the building and is NOT coming back.

I saw that movie also. It was not factual, it was fiction. Elvis did not leave the building, he died and went to meet God. And Jesus is coming back just like He said He would.

I saw that movie also. It was not factual, it was fiction. Elvis did not leave the building, he died and went to meet God.

Please reread "The Bible".

According to "The Bible" NO ONE goes "to meet God" before "Judgment Day".

And Jesus is coming back just like He said He would.

Actually all that Jesus said was that he would be coming back from the grave ONCE - and that's already happened.

Please read "The Bible" more carefully and stop listening to Billy-Bob when he's been drinking.

Show me where anyone paid for "the first 900 gender reassignments that have already been done" please.

Sorry I may have misinterpreted it, but this is where I got the 900 number

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...r-restrictions-military-3.html#post1069583627

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/23/02/55/us-news-trump-transgender-military-ban-supreme-court

The policy has an exception for transgender troops who relied on the Obama-era rules to begin the process of changing their gender, allowing them to continue to serve. The military said last year that over 900 men and women have done so.

I may have read it wrong, but I interpreted it as 900 have or began their process to change gender under an Obama rule. That was just last year, I dont even know if there is more date for previous years.

Who else pays for "Tri-Care" I think American Tax dollars?

Back
Top Bottom