• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suppressed Facts about Covid-19 & the Great Reset

revealer3k

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
EVENT 201 - A Pandemic Exercise launched by World Economic Forum in October 2019, right before the real outbreak

Video Publish Date : Mar 13, 2020

EVENT 201 - The WEF's Pandemic Exercise accurately predicted many aspects of the real pandemic

Video Publish Date : Nov 4, 2019
0:15
A new Coronavirus spread silently ......
0:23
Infected people got a respiratory illness with symptoms ranging from mild flu-like signs, to severe pneumonia.
The sicked required intensive care, many died.
0:39
... It could lead to a severe pandemic, an outbreak that circles the globe and affects people everywhere ...

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.

Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will host Event 201: a high-level simulation exercise for pandemic preparedness and response, in New York, USA, on Friday 18 October, 08.45 - 12.30 EDT.

The question is, why can they predict an upcoming pandemic so accurately ?

Related Threaded :

[ The Great Reset ] The Ongoing Multifold Robbing - How They Make You “Own Nothing”

They buy everyone’s house with very cheap borrowed money

“Blackrock is buying every single-family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers,” Culturalhusbandry tweeted. “Why are corporations, pension funds, and property investment groups buying entire neighborhoods out from under the middle class?

Let’s focus on Invitation Homes, a $21 billion publicly traded company that was spun off from Blackstone,
While normal people typically pay a mortgage interest rate between 2 percent and 4 percent these days, Invitation Homes can borrow money for far less: It’s getting billion-dollar loans at interest rates around 1.4 percent.

As the Federal Reserve began its historic purchases of corporate bonds exchange-traded funds, almost half of the Fed’s purchases went into BlackRock funds, according to ETFGI, an ETF research and consulting firm.

Theoretically, the Federal Reserve & banks’ money is from the public. Although the government can print money out of nothing, it is based on public trust.

So the truth here is, the WEF buyers borrow public money at very low costs, and use it to buy the public’s properties. Logically this is like using your money to buy your house, making you “own nothing”.

And they have many methods to make their borrowing cost nothing. In the end, they don’t even need to return the money they borrowed.

2. They launched a grand inflation, silently robbing everyone’s wealth, and further lowering the cost of their borrowing.

Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, the U.S government has printed money at such an alarming and unsustainable pace
The printing of money will eventually lead to the devaluation of our currency and higher inflation impacting goods and services of all types.

So this is a multifold robbing :

a.
Silently robbing the public via inflation ;

b. Borrowing money from the public at low cost, and further lowering the cost via inflation ;

c. Inflation enables them to borrow more and repay less. In the long run, continuous inflation + other financial tricks will allow them to literally take money from the public, and they won’t need to return the money.

d. Using the money taken from the public, they buy the public’s properties.

Another example of multifold robbing is COVID-19 vaccine. The similarity here is that they actually don't need to use their own money to achieve their goal - They use taxpayer money to make the product, and then sell the product to taxpayers. In this way, huge amounts of taxpayer money flood into their pockets.

Other companies working on coronavirus vaccines have followed the same line, collecting billions in government grants, hoarding patents, revealing as little as possible about their deals—and planning to charge up to $37 a dose for potentially hundreds of millions of shots.
Even as governments shower money on an industry that has not made vaccines a priority in the past, critics say, failure to alter the basic model means drug industry executives and their shareholders will get rich with no assurance that future vaccines will be inexpensively available to all.
In the United States and other developed nations, the solution to drug-company reluctance was to shower them with billions of dollars in public funds to persuade them to help.
That approach has driven up stock prices in the past four months and enriched drug executives betting with somebody else’s money.
Companies “say we have to charge high prices because we are taking a risk,” said Mohga Kamal-Yanni, an independent consultant on global health based in the United Kingdom. “Actually, the public is taking the risk. The public is paying for the cost of research and development and probably the cost of manufacturing as well.”

[ The Great Reset ] The Ongoing Multifold Robbing - How They Make You “Own Nothing”

They buy everyone’s house with very cheap borrowed money

Theoretically, the Federal Reserve & banks’ money is from the public. Although the government can print money out of nothing, it is based on public trust.

So the truth here is, the WEF buyers borrow public money at very low costs, and use it to buy the public’s properties. Logically this is like using your money to buy your house, making you “own nothing”.

And they have many methods to make their borrowing cost nothing. In the end, they don’t even need to return the money they borrowed.

2. They launched a grand inflation, silently robbing everyone’s wealth, and further lowering the cost of their borrowing.

So this is a multifold robbing :

a.
Silently robbing the public via inflation ;

b. Borrowing money from the public at low cost, and further lowering the cost via inflation ;

c. Inflation enables them to borrow more and repay less. In the long run, continuous inflation + other financial tricks will allow them to literally take money from the public, and they won’t need to return the money.

d. Using the money taken from the public, they buy the public’s properties.

Another example of multifold robbing is COVID-19 vaccine. The similarity here is that they actually don't need to use their own money to achieve their goal - They use taxpayer money to make the product, and then sell the product to taxpayers. In this way, huge amounts of taxpayer money flood into their pockets.

What would you like to discuss?

COVID or the housing market?

What would you like to discuss?

COVID or the housing market?

As written in the title - Facts about Covid-19 & the Great Reset.

Covid-19, Event 201, inflation, housing market problems, vaccine problems, etc., all these are closely related. We really need to get a whole picture of what's going on currently.

EVENT 201 - A Pandemic Exercise launched by World Economic Forum in October 2019, right before the real outbreak

EVENT 201 - The WEF's Pandemic Exercise accurately predicted many aspects of the real pandemic

0:15

0:23

0:39

The question is, why can they predict an upcoming pandemic so accurately ?

Related Threaded :

We have a whole forum just for crazy conspiracy theories.

Use it next time.

Covid-19, Event 201, inflation, housing market problems, vaccine problems, etc., all these are closely related. We really need to get a whole picture of what's going on currently.

Yes.... Things are interconnected.

Yes, and?

Where do we get "the whole picture"?

Yes, and?

Sometimes the timing of the exercises seems strange.

This one two months before the start of a global pandemic

The London Tube bombing, there was a terrorist bombing exercise running at the exact same time as the bombing 7/11.

Sometimes the timing of the exercises seems strange.

This one two months before the start of a global pandemic

The London Tube bombing, there was a terrorist bombing exercise running at the exact same time as the bombing 7/11.

Aboard the ship I was stationed on we had man overboard drills. Then one day a man went overboard.

Very suspicious.

Before 9/11 there were drills about what to do if an aircraft hit the Pentagon then months later an aircraft hit the Pentagon...

Very suspicious.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

😉

Aboard the ship I was stationed on we had man overboard drills. Then one day a man went overboard.

Very suspicious.

Before 9/11 there were drills about what to do if an aircraft hit the Pentagon then months later an aircraft hit the Pentagon...

Very suspicious.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

😉
Certainly

But a terrorist drill for a specific location occurring in the same location on the same day and same time as an actual terrorist attack dies seem strange.

A pandemic exercise that captures many of the events of an actual pandemic ( if I recall correctly, the starting area for the pandemic was generally accurate Hong Kong area vs Wuhan) being done just 2 months before the start of the pandemic, and likely when the first infections were occurring

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!

AND

WE DO NOT EXIST!

00 B1 - PYRAMID.gif

For more information, contact
Billy-Bob Bilderburg
Vice-President Truthful Public Information
@
BBB-nognomes.zurich.org
or
Комната сто один
Rue Schaub 24, 1202 Genève, Switzerland
or
+41 22 734 79 55​

The Covid-19 pandemic is used as an opportunity to launch the Great Reset, this is a plain fact, not a conspiracy theory.

Take a look at these :

What is the Great Reset ?

[ COVID-19 : The Great Reset ] by Klaus Schwab
https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123

The Great Reset | Davos Agenda 2021

The World Economic Forum - You will own nothing in the future

1-Rfb8y-Cp-OKAVIvij-CHp9mw.png

Questions about the Great Reset were asked in Netherlands Parliament

In Canadian Parliament

Facts are often called “conspiracy theory” by those who want to cover things up.

It had been a convenient way to discredit people by labeling what they believe as “conspiracy theory”, but this tactic does not work very well recently, as people figured out that the term “conspiracy theory” was invented by those who want to conceal the truth, and weaponized by those who want to hide their crimes.

I know you put a lot of time and effort in that OP and whatnot, but really? Why?

The World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders

Another Young Global Leader of World Economic Forum, Emmanuel Macron, admitted that he is a Maoist
https://www.younggloballeaders.org/community?utf8=✓&q=macron

‘I’m a Maoist … a good political programme is one that works.’
Emmanuel Macron
The other very important point of Macron’s presidency is its relationship to what Claude Serfati calls the ‘permanent state of emergency’. While Macron seems to want to end the formal ‘state of emergency’, his proposal is in effect to legalize it, to include it in the common law. Hence it will no longer be a state of ‘emergency’ but just the regular state under which France will exist. As a matter of fact, his current draft legislation, entitled ‘law for the reinforcement of the fight against terrorism and for the reinforcement of homeland security,’ legalises many of the tools of the state of emergency. These include home-search, house arrest, closing of places of worship (obviously, this will mainly target Muslims), monitoring private communications, and so on.

Paris - Entre "révolution culturelle" et "longue marche", Emmanuel Macron multiplie les références surprenantes à la Chine communiste, au point de se qualifier de "maoïste" au nom de la supposée efficacité de son mouvement.
"Je suis maoïste" car, pour Mao, "un bon programme c'est ce qui marche", explique le candidat d'En Marche! à la présidentielle au détour d'une interview au Parisien/Aujourd'hui en France.
Mais les emprunts ne s'arrêtent pas là: mardi, en meeting à Angers, l'ancien ministre a à plusieurs reprises dans son discours appelé à pratiquer dans de nombreux domaines une "révolution culturelle", sans craindre l'analogie avec cette période noire de l'histoire du communisme chinois, qui a fait des centaines de milliers de morts

Maoism, officially called Mao Zedong Thought by the Chinese Communist Party, is a variety of Marxism–Leninism that Mao Zedong developed ...
Maoism was the political and military ideology of the Chinese Communist Party and of Maoist revolutionary movements throughout the world.

Why does Emmanuel Macron, a Young Global Leader trained by World Economic Forum, openly admit that he is a follower of the Communist dictator Mao Zedong, who killed hundreds of millions of people ?

Because in the western Communist Enablers’ eyes, Mao Zedong successfully achieved a marvelous goal - the Communist takeover of China. A great advance of global Communist movement had been made under Mao’s leadership. Therefore the western Communist Enablers and their disciples appreciate and admire Mao, uphold Mao’s theory, and employ Mao’s methods.

The Young Global Leaders trained by World Economic Forum : Emmanuel Macron openly admits that he is a Maoist; Justin Trudeau openly admires Chinese dictatorship. So what is the real ideology of World Economic Forum ?

Klaus Schwab has a statue of Lenin in his room
FMENlmwXsA4Q451

The Covid-19 pandemic is used as an opportunity to launch the Great Reset, this is a plain fact, not a conspiracy theory.

Take a look at these :

What is the Great Reset ?

[ COVID-19 : The Great Reset ] by Klaus Schwab
https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123

The Great Reset | Davos Agenda 2021

The World Economic Forum - You will own nothing in the future

1-Rfb8y-Cp-OKAVIvij-CHp9mw.png

Questions about the Great Reset were asked in Netherlands Parliament

In Canadian Parliament

Facts are often called “conspiracy theory” by those who want to cover things up.

It had been a convenient way to discredit people by labeling what they believe as “conspiracy theory”, but this tactic does not work very well recently, as people figured out that the term “conspiracy theory” was invented by those who want to conceal the truth, and weaponized by those who want to hide their crimes.

"Watch these videos" =/= Debate

So, which "facts" do you wish to discuss?

I know you put a lot of time and effort in that OP and whatnot, but really? Why?

To remind the public of the ongoing danger, because if I don't do this, we would be destroyed together without knowing the true reason.

The danger is very real and the scale keeps getting bigger, it harms literally everyone on the planet, not just a few minor victims who can be carelessly labeled as "conspiracy theorists".

To remind the public of the ongoing danger, because if I don't do this, we would be destroyed together without knowing the true reason.

The danger is very real and the scale keeps getting bigger, it harms literally everyone on the planet, not just a few minor victims who can be carelessly labeled as "conspiracy theorists".
Mankind is coming to an end? How soon?

Danger of what?

By whom?

Spell it out.

"Watch these videos" =/= Debate

So, which "facts" do you wish to discuss?

Didn't you see that I already expressed my opinion after I showed the evidence ?

Is Debate mandatory in this forum ? Everyone should be forced into debate ?

If you don't even look at the evidence I show you, how do you debate ?

I knew you guys use these tactics trying to distract me and drag me into endless trash talks & meaningless fights. I tried to ignore these and focus on providing information, but *those who cannot be mentioned in this forum* will help you, and they will get their excuses to suppress me.

Last edited:

Yes, and?

It is not possible to tell everything in a single post. You will get the whole picture gradually, if I can continue my thread without being suppressed.

Didn't you see that I already expressed my opinion after I showed the evidence ?

Is Debate mandatory in this forum ? Everyone should be forced into debate ?

If you don't even look at the evidence I show to you, how do you debate ?

I knew you guys use these tactics trying to distract me and drag me into endless trash talks & meaningless fights. I tried to ignore these and focus on providing information, but *those who cannot be mentioned in this forum* will help you, and they will get their excuses to suppress me.

DEBATE POLITICS sort of says it all.

"Watch this video" is pathetic.

It is not possible to tell everything in a single post. You will get the whole picture gradually, if I can continue my thread without being suppressed.

It wouldn't be hard if you quit stuffing the posts with videos ...

Here.

I'll model.

The Communists of the 1930s through the 1980s sought to foment revolution through the western world.

They backed various rebellions and causes in nations like China, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.

Now, your turn.

DEBATE POLITICS sort of says it all.

"Watch this video" is pathetic.

Is there any forum rule saying that Debate is mandatory ?

If "Watch the evidence" is pathetic, what do you base your debate on ? Do you prefer a baseless debate ?

So according to your logic, facts based on solid evidence are “conspiracy theories” and don't even worth a glance, while baseless partisan narratives can be upheld as truth ?

Is there any forum rule saying that Debate is mandatory ?

If "Watch the evidence" is pathetic, what do you base your debate on ? Do you prefer a baseless debate ?

So according to your logic, facts based on solid evidence are “conspiracy theories” and don't even worth a glance, while baseless partisan narratives can be upheld as truth ?

DEBATE POLITICS.

Hmmmmmm

DEBATE POLITICS.

What could that mean?

DEBATE POLITICS.

Still waiting for a point.

It wouldn't be hard if you quit stuffing the posts with videos ...

Here.

I'll model.

The Communists of the 1930s through the 1980s sought to foment revolution through the western world.

They backed various rebellions and causes in nations like China, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.

Now, your turn.

When you make a conclusion, you best show your evidence. If you post a video without commenting on it, that means you agree with the video's opinion, or at least agree with some opinions in the video.

All these are just common senses, people in a social platform understand them by default, why am I forced to explain ?

Back
Top Bottom