• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suppressed Facts about Covid-19 & the Great Reset

Got
When you make a conclusion, you best show your evidence. If you post a video without commenting on it, that means you agree with the video's opinion, or at least agree with some opinions in the video.

All these are just common senses, people in a social platform understand them by default, why am I forced to explain ?

You don't care enough to make yourself clear then I need not care about your vapid posts.

Got it.

DEBATE POLITICS.

Hmmmmmm

DEBATE POLITICS.

What could that mean?

DEBATE POLITICS.

Still waiting for a point.

The forum's name doesn't mean that Debate is mandatory.

I couldn't find any forum rule saying that Debate is mandatory and everyone should be forced to debate.

I understand trolls prefer baseless, meaningless, and endless debate, because they get paid for each post they make.

Is there any forum rule saying that Debate is mandatory ?

If "Watch the evidence" is pathetic, what do you base your debate on ? Do you prefer a baseless debate ?

So according to your logic, facts based on solid evidence are “conspiracy theories” and don't even worth a glance, while baseless partisan narratives can be upheld as truth ?
There is a technical term for someone who simply posts stuff and won't respond to questions arising from it.

That technical term is "troll".

There is a technical term for repeatedly posting the same material without actually discussing what is posted.

That technical term is "spamming".

There is a technical term for someone who simply posts stuff and won't respond to questions arising from it.

That technical term is "troll".

There is a technical term for repeatedly posting the same material without actually discussing what is posted.

That technical term is "spamming".

Ok so if I hire some guys, let them keep asking you simple questions seemed to be related to your posts, what will you do ? If you answer some of them, they will pretend that they don’t really understand, and keep asking dummy questions in various ways, what will you do ?

According to your definition of Trolling, if you cannot answer all of their endless dummy questions, you are Trolling.

Seriously speaking, I couldn’t find any forum rules that force one to answer questions. Even when we are at the police station or in court, we have the rights to keep silent or not answer all the questions. I’ve never heard of anyone being accused of “trolling” for not answering questions, until I see your post.

As for spamming, I did not repeat the same contents a lot of times, just in some cases such as : evidence A + evidence B -> prove C; evidence A + evidence D -> prove E, so evidence A is used multiple times. This is necessary, and is not spamming.

I don’t mean that I cannot be questioned, but the fact is that some guys refuse to look at any evidence I show, and never contribute any useful information actually related to the topic of my thread, but insist to “debate” with me. So how do we debate ? Can we have a meaningful debate base on nothing ?

When they emphasize that they want to debate, they actually don’t want meaningful debates, what they really want is to trash the thread. I found that their behaviors perfectly fit the forum’s definition of Baiting/Flaming/Trolling :
Baiting/Flaming/Trolling - To bait someone in a general sense is to make a comment with a purposeful intent to coerce some form of response from the individual. In some cases this device can be a useful tool of debate, eliciting responses to highlight a point or to reveal an underlying truth concerning someone’s argument. However, in other cases the intent of the bait is less focused on debating. “Flame-baiting” is making statements intended to cause an angry or emotional response/flame from the person. Another form of baiting is known as “derailing” or “thread-jacking.” This is the deliberate act of making statements with an aim of diverting the topic of a thread significantly from its main focus. These negative forms of baiting constitute a rules violation that can potentially lead to a suspension of posting privileges.

I fully understand that if I keep “debating” with those guys, I will waste a lot of time and my threads will have lots of trash talks, people may need to skip many pages to find valuable contents, and I will have less time to gather and assemble useful information for everyone.

Don’t deny a fact, social platforms are heavily infiltrated and manipulated by the powerful guys so that they can censor information everywhere, and this forum is not an exception. This is why I got repeated suppression soon after I posted the information about the “Event 201”.

Australian Senator Alex Antic Explains The Dangers of Klaus Schwab

Trudeau Criticized at EU Parliament & Canadian citizen got excited about it

Politicians from Netherlands Parliament, Canadian Parliament, Australian Parliament, etc. are treating this matter seriously. However, this topic is still being treated as "Conspiracy Theory" in this forum ?

Australian Senator Alex Antic Explains The Dangers of Klaus Schwab

Trudeau Criticized at EU Parliament & Canadian citizen got excited about it

Politicians from Netherlands Parliament, Canadian Parliament, Australian Parliament, etc. are treating this matter seriously. However, this topic is still being treated as "Conspiracy Theory" in this forum ?

You lost me at "Canadian Dictator". Your clip from an "Anti-Vaxxer" didn't help much either.

Is there any forum rule saying that Debate is mandatory ?

If "Watch the evidence" is pathetic, what do you base your debate on ? Do you prefer a baseless debate ?

So according to your logic, facts based on solid evidence are “conspiracy theories” and don't even worth a glance, while baseless partisan narratives can be upheld as truth ?
From the Forum rules.
17. Starting a Thread - When starting a thread, it is best to express your own thoughts in your own words. Threads without original content may be summarily closed.

In your OP you posted a number of vids without any expression of your own thoughts about the vid.

As far as is Debate mandatory? As far as I can see from briefly reading the "forum rules" it does say so specifically. The question is why would you start a thread if you did not want to discuss a topic and give your point of view on that topic. When someone disagree, would you not want to respond (debate) the persons position?

From the Forum rules.
17. Starting a Thread - When starting a thread, it is best to express your own thoughts in your own words. Threads without original content may be summarily closed.

In your OP you posted a number of vids without any expression of your own thoughts about the vid.

As far as is Debate mandatory? As far as I can see from briefly reading the "forum rules" it does say so specifically. The question is why would you start a thread if you did not want to discuss a topic and give your point of view on that topic. When someone disagree, would you not want to respond (debate) the persons position?
Does "I don't know anything about the subject and really don't want to expose that fact." count as a reason for not entering into a debate over what you have posted?

Does "I don't know anything about the subject and really don't want to expose that fact." count as a reason for not entering into a debate over what you have posted?

Yes. I really dislike when someone just posts vids without stating what point the vid is supporting.

imo, the OP has not read the Rules section.

Yes. I really dislike when someone just posts vids without stating what point the vid is supporting.

imo, the OP has not read the Rules section.
The rules in any section which is NOT the "Breaking News" section aren't as rigourous as they are in the "Breaking News" section

However, people who have shown me that their entire contribution to the forum is to simply post "memes" (without comment), post videos (without comment), or post the same material over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, ... , and over, tend not to keep my attention for very long.

From the Forum rules.

Forum Rule :

According to the forum rule - “it is best to...”, the wording means that this is a recommendation, not a mandate. So even if no original thoughts were expressed in a post, it just doesn’t fit the “best” standard, it does not violate any forum rules.

Furthermore, your accusation of “without any expression of your own thoughts” is actually a false accusation.

In my OP I gave a title, also a brief description, to the first video - “EVENT 201 - A Pandemic Exercise launched by World Economic Forum in October 2019, right before the real outbreak

“right before the real outbreak” is an expression of my own thought, and also a fact. The video itself does not mention this, I found this by watching the video, and expressed my own thoughts in the title I gave to the video.

Another example, the title I gave to the second video is “EVENT 201 - The WEF's Pandemic Exercise accurately predicted many aspects of the real pandemic

“accurately predicted many aspects of the real pandemic” is my original thought, and also a fact. The video itself does not mention this anywhere. I analyzed the contents and gave a conclusion based on facts.

For those who want an intelligence brief, this is a good presentation which saves the readers’ time & efforts. In this way, only the most important & useful informations are shown, the efforts of information collecting, analysis, reasoning, summarization, etc. are not mentioned, but without these efforts, this work cannot be done.

Moreover, in my OP, I said :
The question is, why can they predict an upcoming pandemic so accurately ?
Isn’t this an expression of my own thoughts ? Original thoughts need not to be always conclusive. This proves again that your accusation “In your OP you posted a number of vids without any expression of your own thoughts about the vid.” is a false accusation.

Moreover, the forum rule says :
Threads without original content may be summarily closed.
It means in a whole thread which contains multiple posts, one should at least provide some original contents, but It does not mandate original content in every single post, because there are limitations for a single post ( e.g. size limit, only x images, y videos are allowed, etc. ), one may need to split his contents, he may show evidence in the first two posts and then express his opinions in the 3rd post.

Furthermore, sometimes in order to make the posts look neat, well arranged, and easy to read, one may choose to post videos and article links in one post, and then express his opinions in a subsequent post, even if the size limitation allows him to put all contents together in a single post. - This is reasonable, allowed, and does not violate any forum rules.

Therefore, my posts in my previous thread :
do not violate any forum rules. Some guys kept accusing me of “no comments” regardless of the fact that I commented a lot in my thread. Those are simply false accusations. I ignored them, but unfortunately *those who cannot be mentioned in this forum* adopted those false accusations to do *something forbidden to be told in this forum*. This is why I am forced to defense myself right now.

As far as is Debate mandatory? As far as I can see from briefly reading the "forum rules" it does say so specifically.
Could you show me exactly which forum rule mandates Debate ? If Debate is indeed mandatory, can you guarantee that your every single post contains a Debate ? If not, can I accuse you of violating forum rules ?

The question is why would you start a thread if you did not want to discuss a topic and give your point of view on that topic. When someone disagree, would you not want to respond (debate) the persons position?
It is not that I am against discussion. If you look at my old posts you can find out that if someone want a real discussion with me, that is, he said something actually related to the topic of my thread, or said something actually related to the evidence I provided, then I'd be happy to discuss with them.

On the other hand, if some guys keep asking pseudo questions not really related to the topic, and keep using false accusations against me, while avoid mentioning any facts actually related to the topic, and refuse to take a look at any evidence I provide, I know that their real intention is not to discuss anything.

I am familiar with this kind of CCP-style trolling tactics because I had been fighting CCP trolls for many years and I am tired of it. The trolls are always energetic, aggressive, and tireless. It is impossible for a normal person to win an endless war against them, especially when they have support from management roles. So the ultimate solution is, I have to ignore them, sooner or later.

Besides, there are many other reasons why one does not reply a question, such as not having much time for discussion. Debate or not, it should not be mandatory. One has the right to freedom of expression, also has the right to keep silent.

Eleanor Roosevelt and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)—Article 19 states that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers".

The right to silence is a legal principle which guarantees any individual the right to refuse to answer questions from law enforcement officers or court officials. It is a legal right recognized, explicitly or by convention, in many of the world's legal systems.

False accusation again, and also a baseless mocking. The titles / brief descriptions I gave to the video prove that I collected, analyzed, and summarized information about the subject. Why can’t you see the plain facts, and keep using false accusations against me ?

This reminds me of some typical CCP trolling tactics, such as, avoiding to mention any facts actually related to the topic of the thread, avoiding to mention anything from the evidence, using dummy questions and false accusations to distract users from the topic and trash the thread, trying to drag them into endless and meaningless fights, etc.

One horrific fact is that nowadays online platforms are largely monitored by the CCP. It has popaganda accounts & administrative privileges on large platforums such as Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. It also has trolls in many online forums.

The fact that many users who share similar opinions with me got banned signals an ongoing censorship, and the recent suppressions I experienced signal that the situation is getting worse. They are taking over, this is real and happening.

Forum Rule :

According to the forum rule - “it is best to...”, the wording means that this is a recommendation, not a mandate. So even if no original thoughts were expressed in a post, it just doesn’t fit the “best” standard, it does not violate any forum rules.

Furthermore, your accusation of “without any expression of your own thoughts” is actually a false accusation.

In my OP I gave a title, also a brief description, to the first video - “EVENT 201 - A Pandemic Exercise launched by World Economic Forum in October 2019, right before the real outbreak

“right before the real outbreak” is an expression of my own thought, and also a fact. The video itself does not mention this, I found this by watching the video, and expressed my own thoughts in the title I gave to the video.

Another example, the title I gave to the second video is “EVENT 201 - The WEF's Pandemic Exercise accurately predicted many aspects of the real pandemic

“accurately predicted many aspects of the real pandemic” is my original thought, and also a fact. The video itself does not mention this anywhere. I analyzed the contents and gave a conclusion based on facts.

For those who want an intelligence brief, this is a good presentation which saves the readers’ time & efforts. In this way, only the most important & useful informations are shown, the efforts of information collecting, analysis, reasoning, summarization, etc. are not mentioned, but without these efforts, this work cannot be done.

Isn’t this an expression of my own thoughts ? Original thoughts need not to be always conclusive. This proves again that your accusation “In your OP you posted a number of vids without any expression of your own thoughts about the vid.” is a false accusation.

It means in a whole thread which contains multiple posts, one should at least provide some original contents, but It does not mandate original content in every single post, because there are limitations for a single post ( e.g. size limit, only x images, y videos are allowed, etc. ), one may need to split his contents, he may show evidence in the first two posts and then express his opinions in the 3rd post.

Furthermore, sometimes in order to make the posts look neat, well arranged, and easy to read, one may choose to post videos and article links in one post, and then express his opinions in a subsequent post, even if the size limitation allows him to put all contents together in a single post. - This is reasonable, allowed, and does not violate any forum rules.

do not violate any forum rules. Some guys kept accusing me of “no comments” regardless of the fact that I commented a lot in my thread. Those are simply false accusations. I ignored them, but unfortunately *those who cannot be mentioned in this forum* adopted those false accusations to do *something forbidden to be told in this forum*. This is why I am forced to defense myself right now.

- I did not say you violated any rules. I suggested you provide some orginal comment to the vids/photo you post.

Without posting your own comment regarding a vid, one does not know exactly what point you may be trying to make or what part of the vid you support.

Have a good one.
/dismissed

Forum Rule :

It's always nice to see people getting out there and defending the freedom of oppressed and despised minorities - like trolls - the way that you do.

False accusation again, and also a baseless mocking. The titles / brief descriptions I gave to the video prove that I collected, analyzed, and summarized information about the subject. Why can’t you see the plain facts, and keep using false accusations against me ?

This reminds me of some typical CCP trolling tactics, such as, avoiding to mention any facts actually related to the topic of the thread, avoiding to mention anything from the evidence, using dummy questions and false accusations to distract users from the topic and trash the thread, trying to drag them into endless and meaningless fights, etc.

One horrific fact is that nowadays online platforms are largely monitored by the CCP. It has popaganda accounts & administrative privileges on large platforums such as Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. It also has trolls in many online forums.

The fact that many users who share similar opinions with me got banned signals an ongoing censorship, and the recent suppressions I experienced signal that the situation is getting worse. They are taking over, this is real and happening.

Thank you for the warning of lack of independent and intelligent thought contained in your "One horrific fact is that nowadays online platforms are largely monitored by the CCP.".

I do appreciate how much risk to your own safety and security (to say nothing of the risk to your life) you believe that you have taken in order to "spread the truth". Unfortunately you have overstepped the allowed bounds. So, by the authority vested in my as a member of the

Badge - Thought Police.JPG

I am "requesting" that you please have a small overnight bag packed and with you are all times. When the black helicopters arrive, please do not engage in disruptive, counterproductive, andi-state, anti-social activities by making any fuss over accepting the invitation to take a short flight with the fully authorized state operatives. Please be advised that ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS (as modified by "Protocol 13") will be fully protected and that you will be provided with full facilities to communicate with anyone that you wish to communicate with as soon as your inprocessing has been completed.

The Great Reset is a real thing, not a conspiracy theory

Klaus Schwab's top advisor Yuval Noah Harari believes the Covid-19 crisis would be an opportunity to make people accept Surveillance Under the Skin

Yuval Noah Harari believes the End of Free Will & Privacy is the future of mankind

Yuval Noah Harari's Preaching about Hacking Life Itself

"Warning: Ukraine is the Great Reset Laboratory of the Global Tech Elite

Ukraine is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.

A global system of totalitarian technocracy has arrived, and Ukraine has happily been globalists’ Great Reset Laboratory.

In the middle of a war, Ukraine has been stealthily working hard on being the first nation to implement virtually all the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset key hallmarks: Digital identity, Vaccination passports, Universal basic income (UBI), Chinese style Social credit scores which are all combined in their already operational Diia app. The country is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations."

"Warning: Ukraine is the Great Reset Laboratory of the Global Tech Elite

Ukraine is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations.

A global system of totalitarian technocracy has arrived, and Ukraine has happily been globalists’ Great Reset Laboratory.

In the middle of a war, Ukraine has been stealthily working hard on being the first nation to implement virtually all the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset key hallmarks: Digital identity, Vaccination passports, Universal basic income (UBI), Chinese style Social credit scores which are all combined in their already operational Diia app. The country is transferring citizens’ power to the state and handing it over to the WEF and other Supranational organizations."
There are times when

................\|||/...............
(0 o)...............
,-------ooO-()------------,....
|..........PLEASE..........|...
|......DON'T FEED…..|....
|.......THE TROLLS....|....
'---------------Ooo-------'....
|__|__|.............
ooO Ooo.............
==============================================================

really is the only appropriate response.

I know what the Great Reset is, it's if your sister runs in and presses the Reset button when you finally reached level 8-1.

Back
Top Bottom