• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Superman/Batman: Apokalypse

Orion

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm a bit of a comic book nerd so I get excited when DC Comics creates movies featuring some of my favorite characters.

Here is a link to a scene in the movie I just watched:
YouTube - Wonder Woman vs Furies

It's Wonder Woman and Big Barta vs. the Furies of Apokalypse. Barta was their former captain but she defected. In order to be the captain you have to be able to defeat all of them without dying. I won't spoil the movie by saying why they're on Apokalyse (the planet ruled by Darkseid, not to be confused with the Apocalypse from Marvel who was an ancient mutant who rose to God status) and why they're fighting the furies. Just enjoy the animated awesomeness :D

That was a mighty fine piece of choregraphed animation. Mighty fine, indeed. Thanks for posting it, Orion. :)

This is the end fight scene of the movie. Don't watch it if you don't want it spoiled. It is the best scene though, and my favourite.

Supergirl vs. Darkseid:
YouTube - Superman and Supergirl Vs. DarkSeid

For those of you who don't know, Supergirl (Kara Ziel) is Superman's long lost cousin. She is just a teenager, but is more powerful than Superman. She absorbs earth sunlight and converts it to her powers much more efficiently. (On their home world of Krypton, all Kryptonians were normal, vulnerable beings because their sun had red light; once exposed to earth's yellow light, they get super powers.)

Last edited:
batman-suparman-02a.jpg

They had a child :shock:

Back
Top Bottom