• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supercharged marijuana is a hallucinogen

I smoked some weed with neighbors not too long ago. It was the first time I had smoked in almost 30 years. It rendered me unconscious and I fell and almost broke my leg on their coffee table. And this was what they claimed was their "regular daytime smoking weed" The shit they sell now is STRONG.
it is 1 toke over the line

it is 1 toke over the line
Years ago all that was handy was Mexican ditchweed. Far, far from the stuff today which is much stronger. But it got me so stoned that I had continuing hallucinations about house front door lights.

As you use it your body builds up a tolerance & you need today's atomic weed.

Last edited:
I use the stuff from my MM dispensary. I may have used pot enough in my life to cause tolerance. So I sprinkle a little concentrate on top of a bowl so I get an extra kick.

I've started using a CPAP machine & to fall asleep I take just one toke. My room has a night light so it's not dark. So last night I smoked & got in bed. Looking up at the ceiling I could see a bright blue matrix of squares. And then it was red. I was seeing things that weren't there. IOW, I was hallucinating because of commercial THC. THC is usually classed as a euphoriant & not as a hallucinogen.
Get enough in your system and you will hallucinate. What you described is very similar to my first time high on weed, way back when the percentages of THC were far lower. I think you were just very high.

I use the stuff from my MM dispensary. I may have used pot enough in my life to cause tolerance. So I sprinkle a little concentrate on top of a bowl so I get an extra kick.

I've started using a CPAP machine & to fall asleep I take just one toke. My room has a night light so it's not dark. So last night I smoked & got in bed. Looking up at the ceiling I could see a bright blue matrix of squares. And then it was red. I was seeing things that weren't there. IOW, I was hallucinating because of commercial THC. THC is usually classed as a euphoriant & not as a hallucinogen.
Have you tried CBN?

Gummies that make you fall asleep, my spouse is using it now, as she is half way through chemotherapy, it is helping her erratic sleep cycles.

Have you tried CBN?

Gummies that make you fall asleep, my spouse is using it now, as she is half way through chemotherapy, it is helping her erratic sleep cycles.
I have started using a CPAP machine. It takes me a while to fall asleep but an oxygen concentrator attached makes it easier. So does one drag on a pipe I keep filled in the garage. After I wake up to pee I take another hit.

Visited the local dispensary yesterday. Flowers & concentrate, all >95% THC content. They don't lie about that because it's all watched by the Commonwealth. There's a GC analysis printed on each jar. I dropped $375 for almost a year's worth.

Have not tried CBN. BTW, that can be converted to THC in one acid-catalyzed step but if you don't know what you're doing that smoke might injure your lungs.

Get enough in your system and you will hallucinate. What you described is very similar to my first time high on weed, way back when the percentages of THC were far lower. I think you were just very hig

I saw front door lights vividly even though I was smoking ditchweed. When you see things that aren't really there, you're hallucinatng.

I saw front door lights vividly even though I was smoking ditchweed. When you see things that aren't really there, you're hallucinatng.
Even though I had this reaction to inferior pot then, years later much more potent pot has nowhere near the same effect. This is the result of my body building up a tolerance to THC. This happens with most drugs that are taken routinely. The cause is the receptors that respond to them. The body makes more of them. A similar effect is seen with alkyl nitrites known as rush & poppers. Users think they need drug that is more potent but they are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom