• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Super Bowl Match-up

Who plays for the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Now that the #1s are gone, who plays for the trophy?

Pick 2

This is the one year that I refuse to make any predictions. :ROFLMAO:

No ****ing way.......even the Chiefs go flat inexplicably for portions of their games. The Buc's defense goes flat for portions of their games, and their O-Line is looking battered.

I would like to see Joe Burrow send Brady into retirement. Geaux Bengals.

Chiefs because of Mahomes.

Just a note: Past owner of the Chiefs, Lamar Hunt, was once advised by his accountant he was losing a million$/yr on the team and "How long can you go on losing that?" The reply: "About 500 years."

Rams and Bills for the advertisers.

After the Packers loss I have no idea. It's actually refreshing not to have a horse in the race.

The top two vote-getters are already done.

Back
Top Bottom