• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sunny Hostin: 'I feel like a hostage' to assault rifle owners

So another mythical "it's all there back in the thread, somewhere" response.
Your inability to click on the up arrows to follow a thread back is no excuse to post snarks.

I did. Which doesn't excuse your laziness or ad hominum.

So you claim like every charlatan on here....it's a common tactic, wait until the thread is old and claim your "evidence" lies somewhere in the body of it.

When asked for the post#, you normally get a variation of your response
Something like: I'm not your slave/mamma, do your own leg work, come back to me when you can prove me right...

Tell you what, I posted "evidence" that totally refutes yours...I don't remember the post number, just go and keep looking....

So you claim like every charlatan on here....it's a common tactic, wait until the thread is old and claim your "evidence" lies somewhere in the body of it.

When asked for the post#, you normally get a variation of your response
Something like: I'm not your slave/mamma, do your own leg work, come back to me when you can prove me right...

Tell you what, I posted "evidence" that totally refutes yours...I don't remember the post number, just go and keep looking....
I really couldn't give less of a **** that you were too lazy to click on, and read the link I provided.

I really couldn't give less of a **** that you were too lazy to click on, and read the link I provided.

As I said:

"Something like: I'm not your slave/mamma, do your own leg work, come back to me when you can prove me right..."

Or "...that you were too lazy"

Just another typical variation of a tired out theme.

So you didn't follow the arrow? And assume it's false.
Evidently hitting the arrow (twice when he started this nonsense) is beyond his ken

Not really as that was MY post.
You right. But the link is there also, because that's where you quoted the post with the info you requested.

She is 100% right. the majority of these assault-rifle owners are not putting "country first." They are putting their own perverted self-interest ahead of what is best for the country.

Freedom is not the ability to own these killing weapons. That is not what freedom is all about.
Remember in 2012 when gun ownership became illegal in Venezuela? How did that work out for Venezuelans?

She is 100% right. the majority of these assault-rifle owners are not putting "country first." They are putting their own perverted self-interest ahead of what is best for the country.

Freedom is not the ability to own these killing weapons. That is not what freedom is all about.
Who is Sunny Hostin, besides nobody?

Well it might have been, except that was my post.
Why didn't you read the link in it, instead of complaining that you weren't supplied a link?

So where's your Wiki page ?
what a stupid question. Adam Lanza has a wiki page, the son of sam has a wiki page. A guy who was once called the best attorney in the USA did not. Why, because his clients never ended up in court

Back
Top Bottom