• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sumter candidate for mayor stages kidnapping and beating to garner sympathy votes, police say

Bum

I survived. Suck it, Schrodinger.
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Sumter, SC (FOX Carolina) - Police in Sumter, SC have arrested two people, one of them a candidate for mayor, after they say the duo staged a kidnapping and beating in order to garner publicity, sympathy and votes in the November election.

Sumter candidate for mayor stages kidnapping and beating to garner sympathy votes, police say | News | foxcarolina.com

Well......I cant speak to the intelligence of the plan, but it is certainly going into the books as memorable. :coffeepap

Using the Jesse Smollett playbook I see.

When I read the OP, I instinctively made a guess.

When I clicked on the article, my guess was confirmed.

Oopsie daisy

total friggin idiots.

Sumter, SC (FOX Carolina) - Police in Sumter, SC have arrested two people, one of them a candidate for mayor, after they say the duo staged a kidnapping and beating in order to garner publicity, sympathy and votes in the November election.

Sumter candidate for mayor stages kidnapping and beating to garner sympathy votes, police say | News | foxcarolina.com

Well......I cant speak to the intelligence of the plan, but it is certainly going into the books as memorable. :coffeepap

I'm surprised they didn't throw in a "They yelled 'This is MAGA Country!'" in for seasoning.

Democrats will do anything to cheat in an election.

Back
Top Bottom