• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suicide or Hit/ Murder!!!

Epstien Suicide or Murder????

• He commited suicide

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • He was Taken out

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
I would have preferred an "other" or "not enough info" option, but failing that, I must say that although I'm not a proponent of conspiracy theories, this death is much too convenient, and protects too damned many powerful people... one of whom has his own personal Attorney General in charge of the *cough* investigation, as well as in charge of the federal prison system itself... that I find my suspicions leaning rather heavily toward foul play and cover-up.

I'd like to say "time will tell", but quite honestly, I don't think in this case time will tell anything at all, because I don't expect the DOJ's "investigation" to yield a damned thing.

Jesus, dude. Relax.

Don't tell me what to do. Your pursuit of this topic is disgusting. Take a good hard look in the mirror. And I ain't your dude.

I will withhold judgement until the autopsy results are released.

I would have preferred an "other" or "not enough info" option, but failing that, I must say that although I'm not a proponent of conspiracy theories, this death is much too convenient, and protects too damned many powerful people... one of whom has his own personal Attorney General in charge of the *cough* investigation, as well as in charge of the federal prison system itself... that I find my suspicions leaning rather heavily toward foul play and cover-up.

I'd like to say "time will tell", but quite honestly, I don't think in this case time will tell anything at all, because I don't expect the DOJ's "investigation" to yield a damned thing.
I want to say its sad how little confidence.we have in our government but its something even worse than sad. Chilling and ominous maybe?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I want to say its sad how little confidence.we have in our government but its something even worse than sad. Chilling and ominous maybe?

Yeah, I never, ever thought I'd see a day when our government was seen as more corrupt than our global enemies. Words cannot express how completely aghast I am by this administration, and by a Senate that is too fearful to adhere to its constitutional duty and oath of office.

I've lived for more decades than most, and I've never been afraid of my own government. I am now afraid; very afraid. If this is a targeted assassination, I do not believe that it is limited to a single ideology; I believe that it is deeper, more far-reaching, and more ominous than that. That flat scares the liver out of me. I no longer know who the "good guys" are, and have the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that frankly, there simply aren't any "good guys" left.

Yeah, I never, ever thought I'd see a day when our government was seen as more corrupt than our global enemies. Words cannot express how completely aghast I am by this administration, and by a Senate that is too fearful to adhere to its constitutional duty and oath of office.

I've lived for more decades than most, and I've never been afraid of my own government. I am now afraid; very afraid. If this is a targeted assassination, I do not believe that it is limited to a single ideology; I believe that it is deeper, more far-reaching, and more ominous than that. That flat scares the liver out of me. I no longer know who the "good guys" are, and have the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that frankly, there simply aren't any "good guys" left.
No offense but if you dont think both sides are complicit you're being naive.

No offense but if you dont think both sides are complicit you're being naive.

No offense, but if you don't think both sides are complicit, you are unable to understand what I have written, you are being naive. I agreed with you, and you were unable to accept that agreement. It's a pity that you are unable to accept what I have said about BOTH sides; there aren't any "good guys" left. You are not only "naive", you are unable to read what I have clearly written: I'd hoped you were willing to resist what
"Trump said",

You weren't. I'm disappointed, but not surprised and not ignoring what "Trump said". He is a pathological liar; if you too want to be a pathological liar, go for it. Trump is an absolute sociopath when it comes to fabricating lies that never happened. Trump is a first-rate liar, and a complete sociopath. If that breaks your heart, look into the mirror and tell yourself that you are not a Trump illiterate.

Nobody with connections to people like the Saudi family and worse gets to live long enough to off themselves when they're the key to revealing a globe-spanning pedophilia network.

Or to the Clintons. Even the British royal family has reasons to want him dead, like lots of other super rich and powerful people.

I think he did it himself but most likely to protect those close to him.

Really? What a loving guy he must have been. Like Forrest Gump said, 'always kissing her and hugging her and things like that.'

How's he get the means to hang himself in federal custody while under suicide watch? Maybe he had help.

Particularly having claimed he previously tried to commit suicide and he was on suicide watch, anyone who knows anything about jails knows there would be nothing he would have to be able to hang himself. First, he would have paper clothing and the cell would have nothing to hang from. He would have no bedding, just a heavy vinyl mat on the bed to sleep on - since that is all prisoners get anyway.

Of course, there is that he was originally put in a unit with a psychotic mass murderer plus the broken camera no one watching the most famous person in prison in the USA noticed.

The motives to want him dead are too long to list. It could even be argued his ability to embarrass - truthfully or not - two president (Clinton and Trump), our allies such as UK's Royal family, and overall be ammunition by other countries against the USA, plus his having the ability to extort people - rich, powerful and world leaders - that he had to be killed for national security reasons. There is some merit to that if you think about it. Maybe he was trying to extort such people - in ways that could have terrible consequences to everyone in the world.

Each person has their opinion, but in my opinion all thinking says he was murdered. But then from the start I had stated he will be killed in jail because he endangers some of the most powerful and wealthy people on earth - the same people who control government, ARE government, can start wars, can have anything happen they want to. If they can start wars for profit, wars that kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of people, they couldn't get someone in prison killed by a fellow inmate - such as the mass murderer he was put with?

I'll wait until the investigations are completed.

As an op-ed in the Los Angeles Times said, until further info comes in, the only logical explanation is suicide.

The writer points out that people who are thrown into jail are understandably depressed, having lost everything.

In Mr. E.'s case, he was living the good life on an island; the next minute he is caged up like an animal.

I said suicide, because I think he really did commit suicide. And in spite of Barr's huffing and puffing, it's on him (Barr) as head of the DOJ that Epstein was taken off suicide watch.

Epstien did he hang himself or was he taken out to make sure no wealthy people that did the same things he did with him were not exposed to the law and media. just want your gut feeling!!! thats why there is not a "I don't know answer" in this poll By the way folks!! remember the black lady that was put in jail and she was also an activist for some reason hung herself in jail? or at least that is what the police said!!!

Talked to my mother over the weekend and she had a different spin i did not think off!!! the amount of money he had and with his contacts,,, his death was faked then flown out the country to disappear to make sure no one can know/ find out who all the rich people he had got those under age girls for!!!

Yeah, I wrote that earlier today. I just read the news myself

I don't let time inhibit my ridicule of others...

Greetings, Bodhisattva. :2wave:

Or so we were told, which probably does not surprise anyone!

It was the Russians sending Trump a message...

Epstien did he hang himself or was he taken out to make sure no wealthy people that did the same things he did with him were not exposed to the law and media. just want your gut feeling!!! thats why there is not a "I don't know answer" in this poll By the way folks!! remember the black lady that was put in jail and she was also an activist for some reason hung herself in jail? or at least that is what the police said!!!

I don't know. That's my gut feeling.

I don't usually indulge in CTs, but this stinks. Someone organized a hit job.

Back
Top Bottom