• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

Papa bull

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The religion of peace is on a roll. This time a Christian church in Pakistan. This time 75 dead. The religion of Islam needs to be held accountable for this behavior. Dismissing it as "a few extremists" is just foolish hope that the problem will disappear if we pretend it isn't real. The problem isn't going to just "go away"; not without a great deal of political and social pressure levied against the religion of Islam. The entire religion needs to be held in shame until the members of that religion start to police their own ranks.

Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 75 People - ABC News

If the majority of Muslims were warmongering suicide bombers "as you insinuate that the religion as a whole is culpable" wouldn't Muslims have been bred out due to a high death rate? :p

If the majority of Muslims were warmongering suicide bombers "as you insinuate that the religion as a whole is culpable" wouldn't Muslims have been bred out due to a high death rate? :p

No. They have their "warriors" just like any other culture. It's just that theirs are more active than any other cultures and have declared war on all the rest.

No. The US declared war on them........first!

I see you haven't been introduced to reality yet. You should at least make a casual acquaintance with it. Muslims aren't slaying Kenyans in shopping centers and Pakistanis in their churches because of some imaginary war with America. Damn, I hear some of the strangest things on this site.

I see you haven't been introduced to reality yet. You should at least make a casual acquaintance with it. Muslims aren't slaying Kenyans in shopping centers and Pakistanis in their churches because of some imaginary war with America. Damn, I hear some of the strangest things on this site.

The war on terror is a war on Muslims, only Obama is deviating from the original script a wee bit.

The war on terror is a war on Muslims, only Obama is deviating from the original script a wee bit.

What the f*** does that have to do with Nairobi and Pakistan? Damn, man... snap out of it. Muslims have been acting out like this for a long, long time and it's not the United States making them do it in Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Europe, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. It's just how they roll. They don't need an excuse but the fact that you're a terrorist apologist is noted.

What the f*** does that have to do with Nairobi and Pakistan? Damn, man... snap out of it. Muslims have been acting out like this for a long, long time and it's not the United States making them do it in Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Europe, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. It's just how they roll. They don't need an excuse but the fact that you're a terrorist apologist is noted.

No, not apologist for ANY violence anywhere, ever. But generally, US policies are provocative to these people. In this particular case though, I concede that I have no evidence that the US influenced anything. Americans were harmed and or killed though.

No, not apologist for ANY violence anywhere, ever. But generally, US policies are provocative to these people. In this particular case though, I concede that I have no evidence that the US influenced anything. Americans were harmed and or killed though.

I'm sure that's just a bonus for them.

No, Montecresto, you've already identified yourself as a terrorist apologist and have falsely claimed that the US declared a war on Muslims. I really doubt now that you are an American.

No, Montecresto, you've already identified yourself as a terrorist apologist and have falsely claimed that the US declared a war on Muslims. I really doubt now that you are an American.

That's in your neocon opinion. I happen to be a pacifist and the breadth of my posts convey it. You just can't handle it when a fellow American rubs your nose in American crimes against humanity.

All it takes is a little provocation by the Americans and Muslims will murder innocent people in Nairobi. They certainly are an extremely sensitive lot.

You mean you think I'm a war monger as yourself? Now you make even less sense.

Do you love the American history, tradition, culture, values and flag above all others in the world?

Last edited:
Do you love the American history, tradition, culture, values and flag above all others in the world?

I love most of all of that better than all others in the world and am more familiar with it as well. It just doesn't make me won't to destroy any of the others. But how is that relevant to the quote you posted?

Really?

Really really??

You went there? Seriously?

Ok. Well I appreciate the warning to take anything else you say on the subject with a grain of salt, regrettably.

Excellent analysis.

Really?

Really really??

You went there? Seriously?

Ok. Well I appreciate the warning to take anything else you say on the subject with a grain of salt, regrettably.

Yes, about a hundred years now. I think you were already taking things with a grain of salt, fine table salt, got that already before.

Right, because a true American could never admit when his country was wrong.

Mot Americans understand history much better than you. You're probably from some lightly populated area in the UK, perhaps in Yorkshire.

That's in your neocon opinion. I happen to be a pacifist and the breadth of my posts convey it. You just can't handle it when a fellow American rubs your nose in American crimes against humanity.

I bet there were some pacifists on those planes 11/9/2001....

Back
Top Bottom