• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suggestion: Limit the number of posts in the Political cartoon thread to 3 per day (per person)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are just mindlessly carpet bombing the political cartoon thread with a bunch of posts.

I suggest keeping it to three a day so they have to choose what they believe to be relevant.
A link to the thread maybe?

"mindlessly carpet bombing...(a) thread" could apply to most any thread. Might be able to nominate an entire forum.

A link to the thread maybe?
I presume you know where to find the political cartoon thread on DP...

If you're looking for specific examples, just start 10 pages back and scroll through the posts. You'll likely find 1 or 2 repeat "offenders".

If you're looking for specific examples, just start 10 pages back and scroll through the posts. You'll likely find 1 or 2 repeat "offenders".
Sure don't.

That's a good idea. Some days you face an unbroken wall of bilious hate with nary a joke to be seen.
If you are looking for humorous cartoons you are in the wrong section. Political cartoons are used to express opinions and comments on politics, politicians, and current events.

Yeah...i saw yesterday that one of the repeat offenders has returned after a 2 year hiatus.

Some people are just mindlessly carpet bombing the political cartoon thread with a bunch of posts.

I suggest keeping it to three a day so they have to choose what they believe to be relevant.
I will bring this to the attention of the mod team for discussion, but I suspect we are not going to implement the rule change.

Moderator's Warning:
Question answered, locking this thread before the trolls find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom