• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Suggest a campaign slogan for Romney

I agree. Well unless you are accusing my of being a bigot. Since Romney isnt really a good Candidate, I mean not many people like Obama as a President. A good Candidate would be leaving him in the dust right now. Yet Romney seems to be struggling to gain support within his own party. Perhaps the reason why that he he is a lack luster Candidate is because Christians do not like Mormons? In fact Christians view Mormonism as a cult started by a false prophet. And it is common knowledge that there are many Christian Republicans so it doesnt take much to figure out that religion is a factor since Republicans have made it a point to make religion a big factor in politics.

So no it is not bigotry it is politics.
really good candidates don't run for president.

Romney+Campaign+Slogan.+Mitt+Romney+s+campaign+slogan_d0e731_3140445.jpg

well hope and change resulted in

1) continuation of the Bush tax cuts

2) we are still at war

3) GITMO is still open

the places where Obumble broke with Bush are bad-such as appointing lame supreme court justices

And Romney promises:

1) Extend AND Increase the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy and pay for it with an end to the mortgage deduction for the middle class

2) War with Iran

3) Expand GITMO for more prisoners.

And Romney promises:

1) Extend AND Increase the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy and pay for it with an end to the mortgage deduction for the middle class

2) War with Iran

3) Expand GITMO for more prisoners.

I'm not sure I follow your criticism here... Are you saying it's wrong of Romney to promise things, that Obama says he's against, but does anyway? So you support Obama? Vote for the guy who breaks his promises, not the guy who promises things then delivers on them...

Pssst... a few other things Romney promises to do... balance the budget, create growth, and get people back to work (which are also promises Obama broke, unfortunately)...

Back
Top Bottom