• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Suggest a campaign slogan for Romney

I will save your lives before being born

"Change"....."Don't like my stance on the issues today.....check back tomorrow"

"Yeah, it's an empty suit ... but it's a $5,000 empty suit!"

Μολὼν λαβέ;1060565468 said:

Context is your friend. What he meant was "isn't it great that we're beyond that."

I know that expecting people on DP to understand context is probably expecting too much. If it makes the other side look foolish, go for it!

I will keep science out of your life!

The Republican Party in Las Vegas already has a slogan out, and it's hilarious.

Nevada_Gop_Billboard.jpg

Last edited:
Like GWBush, I have daddy issues and I'm going to be everything he wasn't.

Nevada_Gop_Billboard.jpg

LOL Nothing like advertising buyers remorse.

"The new" Clark County Republican Party. lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that... have you sought counseling?
Doh, didn't you read the title of the thread? No? I'm sorry to hear that...have you sought a reading tutor?

Doh, didn't you read the title of the thread? No? I'm sorry to hear that...have you sought a reading tutor?

Right... it was lack of understanding, "that's the ticket"... not a witty retort... ugh... liberals aren't only funny when they try to be... :doh

Right... it was lack of understanding, "that's the ticket"... not a witty retort... ugh... liberals aren't only funny when they try to be... :doh
Wha, I dunno about that, Liberals tend to make the funniest comediennes, imo. But don't get me wrong, I never claimed to be a comedienne. A satirist maybe, but not a comedienne.

Nevada_Gop_Billboard.jpg

So ron paul plans to increase taxes 11 times, triple our debt, and give illegals amnesty? I dont seem to remember him running on a big government platform.

Romney: He can make history by being the first white person to ever beat a black presidential candidate in the general election

that would be a half black person

but Maybe Romney is a Cherokee-it worked for that twit in Harvard

that would be a half black person

but Maybe Romney is a Cherokee-it worked for that twit in Harvard

Nah, he's a Mexican auto worker.

Back
Top Bottom