• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Suggest a campaign slogan for Romney

10.) Mitt Romney 2012: No Bain, no gain
9.) Mitt Romney 2012: Tie your dog to the car and follow me
8.) Mitt Romney 2012: Help me make the White House my fifth home
7.) Mitt Romney 2012: Vote the Mormon, not the relatively poor man
6.) Mitt Romney 2012: In your heart, you have no clue what he believes
5.) Mitt Romney 2012: Six words — all Donny Osmond, all the time

4.) Mitt Romney 2012: Boring in America

3.) Mitt Romney 2012: There ain’t no commie in Romney
2.) Mitt Romney 2012: Was the 18th Amendment really that bad?
1.) Mitt Romney 2012: I’ve seen the numbers — we’re f*#%ed"

You're a pathological liar. You being factual is impossible.

funny that a guy who has a bush fail avatar nearly 4 years after he left office has the nads to call anyone pathological. :lamo

Vote Romney, he's not Bush either

funny that a guy who has a bush fail avatar nearly 4 years after he left office has the nads to call anyone pathological. :lamo

Good point
and its a litany of fail posts from him

claiming Romney is a foreigner

that Loughner was a tea party member

etc

You're a pathological liar. You being factual is impossible.

Lets look at the lies you have posted

1) claiming Loughner was a member of the tea party LIE

2) your idiotic and constant repetition of the lie that Romney is not a native born American

you calling anyone a liar is hilarious.

"I'm Not Strange, I'm Just Like You. You Know, Stuff Like That."

i always thought pathological liars came from that organization that destroys public property and tries to blow up blidges.

you know that organization that tries to do something with occupying something:2razz:

Romney ought to state

99Percenter supports Obama

that ought to be worth 100K in votes going to Mitt

stop lying. a SEAL killed obi

No, obama killed obl. If navy seals killed your sister under obama's instruction you would say that obama killed your sister. Just because you don't want to give him credit doesn't mean that he didn't. I didn't agree with obama ordering the assassination of a US citizen in yemen but I acknowledge that he did it even though i dont agree with him.

Last edited:
i always thought pathological liars came from that organization that destroys public property and tries to blow up blidges.

you know that organization that tries to do something with occupying something:2razz:

No they come from organizations that assassinate liberal congresswomen and hold racist signs about the president.

Just because he is gone doesn't change the fact that he failed and his recession is still going on.

Romney, because a taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders

No, obama killed obl. If navy seals killed your sister under obama's instruction you would say that obama killed your sister. Just because you don't want to give him credit doesn't mean that he didn't. I didn't agree with obama ordering the assassination of a US citizen in yemen but I acknowledge that he did it even though i dont agree with him.

given your posts generally being wrong on everything, this is not as big a fail as normal but its the SEALS who killed OBL still

No they come from organizations that assassinate liberal congresswomen and hold racist signs about the president.

occupy wallstreet assasinates liberal congresswomen now too?my god first parks,then bridges now congresswomen!!!!

given your posts generally being wrong on everything, this is not as big a fail as normal but its the SEALS who killed OBL still

No you fail. Let me ask you a hypothetical. If obama sent seals to kill your sister would you say the seals killed her or obama did?

occupy wallstreet assasinates liberal congresswomen now too?my god first parks,then bridges now congresswomen!!!!

I was referring to teabaggers like loughner.

but their not violent,infact i really dont ever hear about the tea party trying to blow up bridges.

No you fail. Let me ask you a hypothetical. If obama sent seals to kill your sister would you say the seals killed her or obama did?

well the obvious answer is whomever pulled the trigger because you would know that right away

More idiocy repeated again

its hard to see your posts as anything other than trollage given such obvious lies

Top Ten Campaign Slogans for Romney ~

"10. He’s not a birther, but one pays him on T.V.!

9. He’s a Conservative Conservative!

8. For a future that might include you!

7. Not only will he stand by America, he will plan to buy America!

6. Join him on his car elevator to the top!

5. Corporations are people, and you can be too!

4. He’ll do what he can for jobs to put food on his table!

3. He will give America his two cents, then change his views on a dime!

2. Now taking volunteers for Vice President!

and the Number One Romney Campaign Slogan…

1. He’s 1% for America, and 99% for the job creators!"

Top Ten Romney Campaign Slogans « The Newsosphere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom