• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Suddenly it is 1900

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
If we take the advice of the dingbat democrat darling AOC, suddenly the nations time clocks will have to be set back to 1900. Yes, 1900 since there will be no cars or airplanes.

But not to worry most people will have starved to death since the nations irrigation wells wont operate. They are run by engines that use natural gas or diesel. No irrigation wells, equal no food. The few left will have to take their horse and buggy to work, and it will really be like 1900 when the big city streets were full of horse dung.

Yup she is a brilliant one ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Democrats must cringe everytime she opens her mouth.

If we take the advice of the dingbat democrat darling AOC, suddenly the nations time clocks will have to be set back to 1900. Yes, 1900 since there will be no cars or airplanes.

But not to worry most people will have starved to death since the nations irrigation wells wont operate. They are run by engines that use natural gas or diesel. No irrigation wells, equal no food. The few left will have to take their horse and buggy to work, and it will really be like 1900 when the big city streets were full of horse dung.

Yup she is a brilliant one ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Democrats must cringe everytime she opens her mouth.

I believe there must be some rye mold growing in your oatmeal.
/

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is upsetting all the right people.

Ive posted this before but it still applies...

uT00IHU.jpg

Dumb replies indicate democrats are embarrassed by the dingbat AOC and dont know how, or dont want to admit she is one of theirs.

Republicans and thoughtful Independents should thank Alexandria: She is making a laughing stock of the Democratic Party.

News reports tell us that Nancy is telling the big boys of industry NOT to pay any attention to her.

Suddenly it is 1900

that's good news. time to bet on some sporting events that i already know the outcome of and buy a ****load of $20 gold coins. after that, i think i'll be like Forrest Gump and show up at random historical events. is it against the rules if i find Gavrilo Princip and sweep the leg before he has a chance to **** up the century?

If you side with AOC buy your horse now while they are cheap. Sell your airline and auto stock. Move to a place where you have room for a garden and room for your dogs to run. That way wont starve. Shades of Venezuela.

If you side with AOC buy your horse now while they are cheap. Sell your airline and auto stock. Move to a place where you have room for a garden and room for your dogs to run. That way wont starve. Shades of Venezuela.

i'm digging a shelter in my backyard right now and stocking it with beans and dehydrated water. i'd like to see AOC find me down there.

Yet another AOC thread?

LOL, this is awesome!

I guess she is not getting too much support on her nonsense.

So really who wants to give up their cars and access to airplanes.

That AOC is a brainless twit who knows next to nothing, is evident, but the amusing part is seeing some Democrats actually seriously entertain her ideas. If they run on the "Green New Deal" with it's pie in the sky nonsense and gargantuan taxes, they will lose.

She is probably think of using steam engines since steam doesnt pollute.

Back
Top Bottom