• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Submit your Zimmerman tips to the DOJ here!

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This is meant to be a light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek thread regarding the very serious situation with the DOJ v. George Zimmerman. What have YOU seen or heard about the super scary, racist Zimmerman that you would turn into the DOJ?

I saw George Zimmerman eating an Oreo without licking the inside first. :shock:

Zimmerman discriminated me at the Denny's drive through.

I heard Zimmerman scold a black person for talking in the movie theatre during the movie.

Zimmerman put his toilet paper roll on the wrong way.

This is meant to be a light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek thread regarding the very serious situation with the DOJ v. George Zimmerman. What have YOU seen or heard about the super scary, racist Zimmerman that you would turn into the DOJ?

I saw George Zimmerman eating an Oreo without licking the inside first. :shock:

I saw him laughing as he was eating a piece of watermelon.

I saw him take TWO pennies from the 'have a penny,leave a penny' tray at the diner.

After the verdict was read, he and his wife got some take-out KFC. Shameful!

He never puts the toilet seat down.

He's a registered Democrat.

No, really.

He once let 4 Americans die even though they begged for protection. Oh, wait....

Zimmerman got his gun back

I thought it might be worth sharing that a friend of mine immediately had a t-shirt with Zimmerman's face on it made at T-Shirt Diner. We were vacationing in Florida at the time, and I would be lying if I said it wasn't worrisome at first, but it ended up getting a few laughs.

I overheard him one time laughing about his poor bowling score being like the Special Olympics.

He has escaped from his gated community.

Zimmerman's being a cross-dressing drug addict adds a dimension the jurors were not aware of plus we now know how he hid out so well! We should have figured this out. His own attorney said on record he is wearing a disguise.

Zimmerman arrested on drug charge

I heard he invited he invited Rev Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for dinner of watermelon and deep fried chicken.n

Dear DOJ and FBI:

Please do not get involved in the Zimmerman case.

There are too many other issues that you can really screw up.

Ship some more weapons outside the US without tracking anything.

Spend even more time violating the right to privacy for all Americans as you have been doing as of late (actually you need to stop this).

Just continue to do what you do best...nothing, not a damn thing.

You white folks and your henchmen are getting mighty uppity.

It is a pretty sad commentary when the Federal Government of the United States wants its way so bad they would ignore a jury, ignore a trial and solicit unfettered accusations by anonymous email to further their cause - sickening.

Back
Top Bottom