• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sub sailor's photo case draws comparisons to Clinton emails

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The sailor now faces a maximum possible sentence of up to ten years in prison, but faced up to 30 years if found guilty on both charges. Federal guidelines discussed in court Friday appear to call for a sentence of about five to six-and-a-half years, although the defense has signaled it will seek a lighter sentence.

Saucier’s friends, conservative commentators and others say the stiff charges leveled against Saucier were out of whack with more lenient treatment given to senior officials who face allegations of mishandling classified information, like Clinton.

“I just don’t think it’s fair,” said Gene Pitcher, a retired Navy sailor who served with Saucier aboard the Alexandria. “In reality, what she did is so much worse than what Kris did. ... I think it’s just a blatant double standard.”

Sub sailor's photo case draws comparisons to Clinton emails - POLITICO

Makes for a great ad... Despite gross criminal violations, Crooked Hillary skates... (If indeed she does).

Makes for a great ad... Despite gross criminal violations, Crooked Hillary skates... (If indeed she does).

This is the same thing that I was squawking about in some prior posts.

Hillary is being given a free pass by the leftists in DC, while a Machinest Mate in the navy gets the "Big Chicken Dinner"

Yes, this is a perfect example of the hypocrisy that permeates the upper levels of the federal government.

This sailor will have the hammer dropped, just as Jeffrey Sterling still sits in prison for less, John Kiriakou has already served a prison term for less, Martha Stewart served a prison term for less.

Clinton is not even indicted, and Betrayus was slapped on the wrist for much more significant actions.

Christ... Where's all the nut job Libs coming to her defense?

I guess they finally realize there isn't one. And Crooked Hillary is getting Super-Ultra-Maximum Preferential Treatment.

The corrupt hag should have been perp-walked a year ago.

While we certainly have a double standard, it is too soon to draw a comparison to Clinton.

While we certainly have a double standard, it is too soon to draw a comparison to Clinton.

2000+ tops secret emails, well in excess of a dozen at the highest level of secrecy... Ain't too soon,

2000+ tops secret emails, well in excess of a dozen at the highest level of secrecy... Ain't too soon,

Wow... The nut job left sure mounted a furious defense of Crooked Hillary.

Leftwingnutjobdefenseofhillary

*Crickets*

I'm amazed...

By their silence they've admitted she lied.

Wow... The nut job left sure mounted a furious defense of Crooked Hillary.

I'm amazed...

By their silence they've admitted she lied.

You are commenting on details of an investigation that haven't been completed. Maybe there were TS emails and maybe there weren't. I am awaiting the official findings rather than hearing from "anonymous sources". It is called not jumping to conclusions. And I'm not trying to mount a defense. I would love to see Hillary behind bars. But what I want doesn't matter.

There are too many contradicting supposed leaks coming out of this whole mess for me to take any of it serious yet. If I had to bet money, yes, I would bet she did have classified information on her server. But that belief isn't good enough. I want actual, FBI vetted evidence.

The point is that she violated NISP, which anyone who has does so, gets punished. Especially when it involves multiple clients. The left is just defending her for the sake of defending her. If any other person had those emails...haha JAIL!

You are commenting on details of an investigation that haven't been completed. Maybe there were TS emails and maybe there weren't. I am awaiting the official findings rather than hearing from "anonymous sources". It is called not jumping to conclusions. And I'm not trying to mount a defense. I would love to see Hillary behind bars. But what I want doesn't matter.

There are too many contradicting supposed leaks coming out of this whole mess for me to take any of it serious yet. If I had to bet money, yes, I would bet she did have classified information on her server. But that belief isn't good enough. I want actual, FBI vetted evidence.

We've just had an investigation reveal she lied about said server, that it would have never been allowed, and we know 2000+ top secret emails were on said server, top secret marking removed from docs, and 21 emails of the highest classification of TOP SECRET found.

A normal employee of our government would have been perp walked long ago... And charged.

But... She's a Demokrat Presidential Nominee!!! How does that happen? A corrupt to the core party is how... One that places politics above the country...

This is the same vile party that votes to send troops to war, and then turns around and stabs them in the back in their hour of need... All because they wanted to bring down a then popular president. It doesn't get lower.

Last edited:
Well, we've had one reply in defense of Crooked Hillary.

It seems not even the most ardent Leftists (of which there are gobs of here) can manage a defense of The Crooked One.

But... They'll still vote for Crooked Hillary.

The Demokrats... What a party.

Back
Top Bottom