• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sturgis Super Spreader Event

Now, THAT picture shows shows what America is supposed to be. Kudos to South Dakota and their GREAT governor for putting some happiness and resistance back into America.

i know, right. draping yourself in a flag with a politician's name on it at a big gathering during a pandemic.

that's pride baby!!

ps: erbody bookmark that post by Paradoxical. if/when we hear about death from COVID due to Sturgis we can bump it.

i know, right. draping yourself in a flag with a politician's name on it at a big gathering during a pandemic.

that's pride baby!!

ps: erbody bookmark that post by Paradoxical. if/when we hear about death from COVID due to Sturgis we can bump it.

That's also a protest against, for example, what's going on in Portland, Seattle and NYC. Why are you against peaceful protests?

Last edited:

that's pride baby!!

We'll see all you guys scramble and run away in two weeks when we don't hear about mass infections and deaths from Sturgis

That's also a protest against, for example, what's going on in Portland, Seattle and NY. Why are you against peaceful protests?

i'm not.

i'm against big gatherings where people pass on a virus during a pandemic (no matter who's doing it).

the real question is, why aren't you?

i'm not.

i'm against big gatherings where people pass on a virus during a pandemic (no matter who's doing it).

the real question is, why aren't you?

Why aren't you against peaceful protests, then? They pass along the virus.

We'll see all you guys scramble and run away in two weeks when we don't hear about mass infections and deaths from Sturgis

well, first, if some guy gets infected in Sturgis (or Portland), goes back to South Carolina and infects his kids (who pass it on to other kids), how would we know?

I am saying they won't. You guys were wringing your hands wit the Trump rally for deaths. That didn't happen and you all ran away from the topic.

WTF, yes it did spread the virus, denial in not a river in Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom