• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sturgis Super Spreader Event

I seem to recall that about 87% of Sturgis's annual municipal budget is funded by fines assessed on rally attendees.

Something else to note:

1) The rally goers, like most motorcyclists are on the average rather old.
2) Most of the motorcyclists do not ride their cycles all the way to the rally. They haul them on trailers pulled by cars and trucks, unload them a few miles away and then ride them into town.

Keep an eye on Craigslist for all those motorcycle sales to help pay for medical costs.

Show me a protest of 1/4 million. Maybe if Trump refuses to leave office, eh?

I would be surprised if the protests haven't involved far more people and overall exposure than that, especially after considering how long they've been going on.

I'm in favor of the Sturgis thing.

There isn't really much of a downside.

But why those places and not Joe's Gym, churches, etc.. That's a rhetorical question

It's ordered here but no stores are enforcing it. One manager commented, we're not getting shot!! Mostly, I think they don't want to lose customers or have a big fight on their hands.

and masks.

Masks don't do much good when you're face is 18 inches away from another person screaming at the top of his lungs.

Masks don't do much good when you're face is 18 inches away from another person screaming at the top of his lungs.

But, that is not what is happening. Keep up your illusions though.

Given up on herding lemmings.

Off they go.

Yep, they come in from almost every state in the union; and when it's over, they'll all go back to spread their "gift" to friends & neighbors all over the country.

Yep, they come in from almost every state in the union; and when it's over, they'll all go back to spread their "gift" to friends & neighbors all over the country.

Yeah, well, this is one of those "choose your friends" moments.

Distraction.

This thread is about "Sturgis Super Spreader Event."

Yeah, we get it. Any facts that contradict your worldview, or that bring to light blatant hypocrisy, are not welcome.

What will everyone here say when it turns out that there are very few sicknesses and deaths from this?

How will we know? And what would you say when the obvious happens and they spread it across the Nation?

4b99471a-818c-45a8-b52c-3662e2899ddf-GTY_1227956554.jpg

How will we know? And what would you say when the obvious happens and they spread it across the Nation?

I am saying they won't. You guys were wringing your hands wit the Trump rally for deaths. That didn't happen and you all ran away from the topic.

Now, THAT picture shows shows what America is supposed to be. Kudos to South Dakota and their GREAT governor for putting some happiness and resistance back into America.

Back
Top Bottom