• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stunning deception and lies by CNN

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I had the TV on in the background and heard these claims:
1. The wildfires are caused by climate change and
2. The problem with the low air quality is covid-19
These were presented as fact.

I thought "what idiot is talking?" and then saw this was the CNN commentator.

What massive lies! Dangerous lies.

Claiming the wild fires are due to climate change is to claim there is nothing that can be done to prevent them - an exorbitantly dangerous lie. The cause of wildfires overwhelming are human based - 85%. But rather than warning "do not start campfires!" "Do not burn trash!" "Don't throw cigarettes out the window!" and ranting the the power companies need to intensely monitor their lines and transformers etc - CNN using the wildfires for a political agenda.

And the CNN lie will kill people. The air quality health danger isn't covid-19. It is anyone with lung ailiments - COPD, asthma, lung cancer, severe allergies. CNN's lie - extreme lie - can kill people by convincing people with such lung issues that all they need to is be extra careful with social distancing and wearing a mask - when wearing a mask (which does reduce air intake and why pro athletes do NOT wear them) in this situation is lethal and for many such people they NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE - literally travel out of the region to get to superior air quality.

CNN not on lies. CNN lies in ways that can kill people and cause more wildfires.

I knew CNN is just a Democratic propaganda outlet, but didn't know they will kill people and cause massive property and environmental damage to do so. Pure evil. Should be criminal. Should lose their broadcast license.

Wow!

Do you still watch CNN?

I am so proud that I have literally not watched a minute of CNN since the Inauguration.

And that goes for MSNBC, too, of course.

Those two propaganda channels are below contempt.

Man, oh man, are they going to be celebrating on November 3! Thanks to their lies, they will have helped the Dems to return to power and commence their BLM-friendly policies. Gotta give the Devil His/Her due.

Another crazy joko thread... A Trumpist and conspiracy theorist complaining about someone's lies getting people killed. :lamo :screwy

Claiming the wild fires are due to climate change is to claim there is nothing that can be done to prevent them - an exorbitantly dangerous lie. The cause of wildfires overwhelming are human based - 85%. But rather than warning "do not start campfires!" "Do not burn trash!" "Don't throw cigarettes out the window!" and ranting the the power companies need to intensely monitor their lines and transformers etc - CNN using the wildfires for a political agenda.

And the CNN lie will kill people. The air quality health danger isn't covid-19. It is anyone with lung ailiments - COPD, asthma, lung cancer, severe allergies. CNN's lie - extreme lie - can kill people by convincing people with such lung issues that all they need to is be extra careful with social distancing and wearing a mask - when wearing a mask (which does reduce air intake and why pro athletes do NOT wear them) in this situation is lethal and for many such people they NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE - literally travel out of the region to get to superior air quality.

CNN not on lies. CNN lies in ways that can kill people and cause more wildfires.

I knew CNN is just a Democratic propaganda outlet, but didn't know they will kill people and cause massive property and environmental damage to do so. Pure evil. Should be criminal. Should lose their broadcast license.

CNN said that climate change causes increase in size of wildfires and they probably said you are more likely to die from transmitted COVID when exacerbated by the poor air condition from wildfire, just like from long-term exposure to air pollution. I don't even think the typical DP forum RWr will believe you. I think.

lol...Trump supporter complaining about lies, while supporting the guy who's lies killed tens of thousands of Americans. I'm not even bothering to consider this, and I doubt anyone else will either. Well, other than Trump supporters, I guess. You'll get some likes from them. Gotta circle the wagons, especially in light of recent events.

To everyone else: Yup, that's all this is. :shrug:

You did not understand what you heard. Color me shocked.

CNN said no such thing on either subject.

You did not understand what you heard. Color me shocked.

CNN said no such thing on either subject.

That is exactly what CNN said and continues to say: The wildfires are caused by climate change. They not only make this claim, they furiously make this claim and give NO other factors.

That is exactly what CNN said and continues to say: The wildfires are caused by climate change. They not only make this claim, they furiously make this claim and give NO other factors.

You must get the Fox edition of CNN.

You must get the Fox edition of CNN.

Actually, what I did was turn it over to FOX - and FOX was showing a short clip of CNN saying it is a fact that the wild fires are caused by climate change - to ridicule CNN with their own words.

Nearly all wild fires are human caused. The 2nd cause is lightning.

Maybe the BLM and ANTIFA arsonists who set these fires really ARE worried about climate change?

Is Smokey Bear out of a job?

What the MSM was afraid to tell you

I'm totally stunned.

I'm gonna stop my practice of not idiotically watching anything that calls itself news and watch the network that won a legal case by arguing that only a flaming imbecile would believe what one of its hosts said.

Back
Top Bottom