• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stuffed camel

ive heard of this, its a Bedouin dish

I had camel burgers in kuwait, it tastes like beef kinda that has a really off taste to it. Camel is also very greasy, I would not reccomend camel unless you are the person who likes duck over chicken meat.

I do prefer duck to chicken.

Eh.. I'd try it..

I do prefer duck to chicken.

Im guessing the extra fat would cook into the rice and the rest of the stuffing, that might be why they cook it like this

camel.jpg

But, I could've sworn this was cooked with a zebra stuffed up in there too, but i can't find the recipe anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom