• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stuff Some Men Will Do

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Of course, some will say men are harmless, especially if they "identify" as women. So, their new meme is "let's let men into the woman's bathroom." But, those of us who know better, point to crap like this to show you how crazy that idea really is. Because men are prone to do some crazy ****.

How 3 Badass Women Stopped An Alleged Rape Attempt

Ulrich says followed the woman into the bathroom and told her what they saw. While she expected to hear that the man and woman recently met, she was shaken to learn the man was one of the woman’s “best friends.”

The women alerted the management, which led to restaurant security reviewing footage that caught him in the act, the post says. Ulrich described the eerie feeling while Fig employees stalled before police showed up:

Of course, some will say men are harmless, especially if they "identify" as women. So, their new meme is "let's let men into the woman's bathroom." But, those of us who know better, point to crap like this to show you how crazy that idea really is. Because men are prone to do some crazy ****.

Yes, It's sad but some people just have "issues".

Yes, It's sad but some people just have "issues".

It looks like this drugging thing is the new version of bringing flowers and chocolate along for a date.

It looks like this drugging thing is the new version of bringing flowers and chocolate along for a date.

That's kind of like Bill Cosby behavior. It's not cool at all and should rightfully land him behind bars.

That's kind of like Bill Cosby behavior. It's not cool at all and should rightfully land him behind bars.

Follow up in the article says he was charged with intent to commit rape and held on million dollar bail.

Last edited:
Follow up articles say he was charged with attempted rape and held on million dollar bail.

Maybe he'll get what he deserves.

So you've managed to tie a drugging and rape to the transgendered bathroom issue?

Geebus!

Follow up in the article says he was charged with intent to commit rape and held on million dollar bail.

Maybe he'll get what he deserves.
Unless he was stupid enough to open his mouth by confessing, or agrees to pleaing attempted rape, I don't see it.

All I see at this point that's prosecutable is drugging, which I suspect (but don't know) is less severe sentencing than rape.

Irrespective of his sentencing, he is a genuine piece of crap - agreed!

And still the feminists almost universally give us **** for telling women that it is smart to go out as a posse, and that they need to have an agreement that they are sisters looking out for each other. The truth is politically inconvenient, so we know what has to go dont we.....

Unless he was stupid enough to open his mouth by confessing, or agrees to pleaing attempted rape, I don't see it.

All I see at this point that's prosecutable is drugging, which I suspect (but don't know) is less severe sentencing than rape.

It's possible that he said something to the cops. That's the only way I see justifying them in charging him with intent to commit rape.

And still the feminists almost universally give us **** for telling women that it is smart to go out as a posse, and that they need to have an agreement that they are sisters looking out for each other. The truth is politically inconvenient, so we know what has to go dont we.....

Tell me about it. I get crap all the time on another forum for suggesting women stay sober at frat parties and never go to them alone or let their friends leave without them.

They say I am "victim blaming." Nonsense.

So you've managed to tie a drugging and rape to the transgendered bathroom issue?

Geebus!

In the context of some men doing pretty much anything to gain access to females and sexually assault them...it's an apt connection.

I'm just glad BO and his fellow leftists finally took care of the nagging issue that has plagued this country for centuries as to which restrooms folks can take a dump in. I have to say, I feel soooooooooooooo much better about my country. :roll:

I'm just glad BO and his fellow leftists finally took care of the nagging issue that has plagued this country for centuries as to which restrooms folks can take a dump in. I have to say, I feel soooooooooooooo much better about my country. :roll:

Stolen FB Meme:

Kennedy put a man on the moon,
Obama put a man in the ladies' room.

It's possible that he said something to the cops. That's the only way I see justifying them in charging him with intent to commit rape.
Agreed, though he does deserve to get spanked pretty hard IMO!

In the context of some men doing pretty much anything to gain access to females and sexually assault them...it's an apt connection.
I think it's a reach, but so be it.

It's called the "date rape drug" for a reason. Why else would he be putting a drug in the woman's drink after she left to go to the restroom?

It's called the "date rape drug" for a reason. Why else would he be putting a drug in the woman's drink after she left to go to the restroom?
Of course.

But in court of law evidence (beyond reasonable doubt) determines the charges.

Of course.

But in court of law evidence (beyond reasonable doubt) determines the charges.

In this case there is no doubt.

There is no need to guess, you test the drink, you see what was in it. This is even easier if he has something in his pockets. Why dont we know what he put in the drink? At this point I dont assume further till the government tells me what it is.

In this case there is no doubt.
And you sir, believe you could prove that in a U.S. court of law?

I see differently (though anything's possible in front of a jury).

I'd like to see one of our attorney members comment upon this (unless you are an attorney! :mrgreen:).

And you sir, believe you could prove that in a U.S. court of law?

I see differently (though anything's possible in front of a jury).

I'd like to see one of our attorney members comment upon this (unless you are an attorney! :mrgreen:).

I think even the most inept attorney could prove it in court.

A million dollar bail suggests they have enough evidence to make him a flight risk.

A million dollar bail suggests they have enough evidence to make him a flight risk.

Evidence does not make someone a flight risk, though sometimes a persons alleged crime is so depraved that we keep people in jail till trial to make sure they cant do it again. A $1 million bail for this suggests abusive government to me.

A high bail may apply to some lessor charge, too.

What was his charge?

It's one thing to believe intentions, or even know intentions, but it's quite another to provide admissible evidence into court resulting in a ruling or decision of proof beyond reasonable doubt.

Edit: O.K., these are his charges (from the article) -

"Santa Monica Police Lieutenant Saul Rodriguez confirmed to The Huffington Post that they arrested 24-year-old Michael Hsu on charges of intent to commit rape and drugging with the intent to commit rape."

So they did charge him with 'intent to commit', which I think is a fair initial charge; these things commonly get plead down, so I guess we'll just have to see. Who knows? Maybe they will get to hang him on it.

Evidence does not make someone a flight risk, though sometimes a persons alleged crime is so depraved that we keep people in jail till trial to make sure they cant do it again. A $1 million bail for this suggests abusive government to me.

The million seems high unless the guy has a history or is a non-citizen. I was surprised to see the high bail myself. Usually that is reserved for people who actually commit the rapes or kill someone. There must be more to this than meets the eye.

Back
Top Bottom