• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Study uncovers anti-black attitudes among tea party supporters — but not members

Since blacks are largely not members/supporters then the Tea Party must be just as racist as the National Hockey League and the National Symphony Orchestra! One surely can't argue with hard statistics. ;)

The National Symphony Orchestra is a well-known front for the KKK. They often put burning cellos up in front of black churches.

The National Symphony Orchestra is a well-known front for the KKK. They often put burning cellos up in front of black churches.

That explains why so many black folks choose to boycott the Kennedy Center. ;)

It all sounds like bull**** anyway, no matter what the outcome. The Left really doesn't believe the Tea Party is racist, nor do they know. They just propagate that **** for political points. That's all it is.

FYI, while we don't believe the Tea Party is strictly racist, many - or perhaps most - of its members certainly are racist. And having grown up a conservative white racist in the Mississippi Delta (before a twenty-year career in the Navy forced me to unlearn my racism and my conservatism), I hear the racist dog whistles quite clearly. I was just kicked off redstate.org for accusing their founder of racism by posting a couple of his quotes:

"So Obama’s pimped us to every two bit thug and dictator in the world, made promises to half the Olympic committee, and they did not even kiss him."

"I did not realize the Nobel Peace Prize had an affirmative action quota for it, but that is the only thing I can think of for this news."

That, and in April 2011 - forty-four years after Loving v. Virginia (wherein the Supreme Court invalidated laws which banned interracial-marriage) - 46% of Mississippi Republicans were STILL willing to state that they believed interracial marriage should be banned.

Most Republicans are not strictly racist...but their hatred for liberals and Democrats is such that all too many of them are willing to tolerate racists within their party. The only reason that any Republicans get publicly castigated for racism is because they had the bad manners to say it plainly instead of just keeping it to the dog-whistle frequencies.

Back
Top Bottom