• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Study shows Hitler has Black and Jew ancestors

kaya'08

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Perhaps one of the most explosive revelations of the recent times is that the German butcher or the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler has jewish and black ancestors.

The man, who was responsible for slaughtering around 6 Million Jews in Europe, actually had some relations to them. According to the Knack Magazine, Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders who got the DNA sample of Hitler’s great grand nephew Alexander Stuart-Houston, after the latter dropped his napkin from where the sample got extracted and also got the aid of historian Marc Vermeeren, who helped finding him Hitler’s Austrian cousin Norbert H, a farmer who provided a sample of his saliva along with 39 distant relatives whose samples when tested showed the results that his descendents had connections to North Africa and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.

Though Jean-Paul Mulders didn’t provide all the details about the test and his findings but his revelation is surely going to open a new door for researchers to find out the actual origin of Hitler.

Hitler – Study shows Hitler has Black and Jew ancestors | Entertainment Biz!

Not too sure i trust this scientist since no other party has confirmed his finds, but yes, wouldn't it be ironic?

Meh. Hardly matters.

Though Jean-Paul Mulders didn’t provide all the details about the test and his findings but his revelation is surely going to open a new door for researchers to find out the actual origin of Hitler.

Hitler – Study shows Hitler has Black and Jew ancestors | Entertainment Biz!

Not too sure i trust this scientist since no other party has confirmed his finds, but yes, wouldn't it be ironic?

I wonder if Hitler ever ordered himself to go to the back of the oven. :mrgreen:

entertainment and showbiz is a legitimate new source? Please.

If some Anthropologists are correct we all have some Black DNA in our distant past as they say Man originally started in Africa.

Jewish is a religion no longer a race necessarily. Some Jews can trace their roots to Abraham the Hebrew, others like Sammy Davis Jr. are converts.

But "frankly my dear I don't give a damn."

It's meaningless trivia to me.

Everyone has African blood sometime in their ancestry :shrug:
Not that surprised.

What a stupid thread-dump it.

Old news, the rumor that Hitler had jewish ancestors has been going round for decades.

Hitler's paternal grandmother worked for a Jewish household. Hitler's father was born to this grandmother out of wedlock and the speculation has been that his father was the result of an affair (coerced or mutual is up to debate) between one of the Jewish members of that household and Hitler's grandmother.

I have never heard of anything regarding Hitler having a black ancestor but if we follow the mitochondrial lead back to the earliest civilizations in Africa - then we can say that all of us have African DNA in us.

Unless, of coure, one subscribes to the theory that red-haired humans are the result of aliens mating with orangutans in order to save a dying alien race eons ago.

Unless, of coure, one subscribes to the theory that red-haired humans are the result of aliens mating with orangutans in order to save a dying alien race eons ago.

Is this an actual theory that some people believe? I am interested in all things nutter related and have never heard this angle.

Yeah. Another idiotic program/group/thing raised hell in South Korea claiming that Hitler was in fact a girl, and every idiot (including schoolchildren) believed that. Idiots

Is this an actual theory that some people believe? I am interested in all things nutter related and have never heard this angle.

I heard this back in the heyday of Erich von Daniken and the like - beginning in the late 1960's and continuing on through the investigation of the "greys" and other alien life forms.

von Daniken didn't propose it; I'm giving a timeline as to when I first heard this particular theory, btw.

There was also a show years ago (perhaps History Channel?) that dealt with the mating of aliens with humans. The theory of aliens mating with orangutans was briefly submitted, although more as "out there" speculation. Covered in that show was the book of Genesis to support alien mating with humans.

A bit of thread disgression with apologies.

And no, I do not have red hair.

Last edited:
Yeah. Another idiotic program/group/thing raised hell in South Korea claiming that Hitler was in fact a girl, and every idiot (including schoolchildren) believed that. Idiots

They may be onto something.

Titler.jpg

Apperently Hitler had a black ancestor too... :2razz:

robert-mugabe-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hitler's paternal grandmother worked for a Jewish household. Hitler's father was born to this grandmother out of wedlock and the speculation has been that his father was the result of an affair (coerced or mutual is up to debate) between one of the Jewish members of that household and Hitler's grandmother.

I have never heard of anything regarding Hitler having a black ancestor but if we follow the mitochondrial lead back to the earliest civilizations in Africa - then we can say that all of us have African DNA in us.

That's a new one for me where did that one come from.

Back
Top Bottom