• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Studies warn Omicron BA.2 is the most dangerous ...

Yes coming from the Q peeps who thought MAGA was creative and then onto MAGAA. Genius
Actually, you are factually incorrect.

"MAGA" evolved into "KAG"... which was thee most stupid campaign slogan since "I'm With Her".

Conservative trolling is endemic.

hate Trump, a

If Crooked donnietrump hadn't acted like a shiddy diapered child and treated the covid epidemic like it was something to be ignored, he would have almost certainly been reelected.
And thats scary, so I am glad he acts like such a shiddy diapered child.

I hope this variant doesn't take hold. Is this the variant that China is having a little more problem with?

There will be no end to the wrath that China has brought to the world.
So what is the right wing line in this thread? Covid is just the sniffles or Covid was unleashed on us by China to kill everyone?

So what is the right wing line in this thread? Covid is just the sniffles or Covid was unleashed on us by China to kill everyone?
Why would they ever be consistent

These surges are not history and won't be until the millions of antivax and no mask crowd decide to jump on board aka playing it safe.

That being said masks are here to stay which I say the least everyone could do is wear a mask indoors always.
Masks are a dead issue, sorry dude. Let it go.

Razoo is the spreader of cheery news.
Hey, Putin withdrew from Ukraine and apologized, is that what you right-wingers want for news, happy news true or false?

If Crooked donnietrump hadn't acted like a shiddy diapered child and treated the covid epidemic like it was something to be ignored, he would have almost certainly been reelected.
And thats scary, so I am glad he acts like such a shiddy diapered child.
If you would really be honest with yourself you would realize that nobody knew what was going on with Covid. Trump did try to downplay it as not to spread panic. Biden has had more deaths than Trump and we had the vaccines. So stop with your nonsense. Yes, Covid hurt him, but the media hurt him more.

If you would really be honest with yourself you would realize that nobody knew what was going on with Covid. Trump did try to downplay it as not to spread panic. Biden has had more deaths than Trump and we had the vaccines. So stop with your nonsense. Yes, Covid hurt him, but the media hurt him more.

Well done.

jimjonestrump copy.png

How do anti vaxers and anti maskers know neither the vaccine nor the mask works for them?

Hey, Putin withdrew from Ukraine and apologized, is that what you right-wingers want for news, happy news true or false?
For our right-wingers - that's a false claim to make a point.

The name of this variant leaves a lot to be desired.

Seriously... "Omicron BA.2"? It sounds like the reboot of a forgettable character from a Transformers movie. If we seriously want to scare the shit out of people and drive them back into compliance then we're going to have to come up some better names.

Instead of calling it "Omicron BA.2 variant", I suggest we call it the "Genitalia Instant Mutilation" variant. Nobody wants their genitals mutilated so the name alone should drive most people back into a state of eager compliance with any and all Covid protocols.
They could call it "Xi" (which is what they skipped and went to Omicron), but that would possibly offend the Chinese, so that's out.

They could call it "Xi" (which is what they skipped and went to Omicron), but that would possibly offend the Chinese, so that's out.
Xi is out? Damn. I'd suggest "Mao 2.0" but given this nation's seeming disconnect with history, that might not cut it, either.

Did and does the press force Donny to state the same ignorant shit day after day? He is lazy and recycles his same bs daily.

Did and does the press force Donny to state the same ignorant shit day after day? He is lazy and recycles his same bs daily.
He does it to make it stick in your head, lol

They could call it "Xi" (which is what they skipped and went to Omicron),
but that would possibly offend the Chinese, so that's out.
I thought that was ironic when they skipped 'Xi' as well...
Maybe hell has frozen over if we agreed on something...
-Peace my friend and enjoy your weekend...
I hope they bypass 'Pi' because I like
-peace of pie...

1647732708682.png

Back
Top Bottom