• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Strok has an explanation for fisa mistakes.

I'm sure they were overworked.
You think it's easy running a coup?
Now that you put it that way I guess he’s right. Apparently even though he’s no longer employed by the FBI he’s still hard at work to get Trump.

I'm sure they were overworked.
You think it's easy running a coup?

If only Comey had announced Trump was potentially a traitor a couple of weeks prior to the election.

Just imagine.

Funnier that Trump’s team kept interacting with Russian agents to the point that they got swept up in a counterintel probe.

So much comedy here!
So you think mueller was a hack. Ok.

So you think mueller was a hack. Ok.

I won’t go hack but it’s pretty clear now based on the GOP led senate intel committee report that Mueller was much more conservative than the facts warranted.

It makes sense. Mueller should have pushed for Trump to testify, at the very least. Vol 1 is filled with anecdotes of the Trump team’s attempts to collude. Vol 2 details their attempts at obstructing all the colluding in Vol 1 (one of Mueller’s complaints is the lack of transparency among the Trump team).

It looks pretty likely now that Mueller is just an institutional Republican old guy who didn’t want to create waves. He found what he found, told congress to do their jobs, and off he went.

I won’t go hack but it’s pretty clear now based on the GOP led senate intel committee report that Mueller was much more conservative than the facts warranted.

It makes sense. Mueller should have pushed for Trump to testify, at the very least. Vol 1 is filled with anecdotes of the Trump team’s attempts to collude. Vol 2 details their attempts at obstructing all the colluding in Vol 1 (one of Mueller’s complaints is the lack of transparency among the Trump team).

It looks pretty likely now that Mueller is just an institutional Republican old guy who didn’t want to create waves. He found what he found, told congress to do their jobs, and off he went.
Odd how when mueller was investigating Trump he was the Dems stand up guy but when he failed to deliver the goods for them he became a Trumpster. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Trump was never going to agree to a face to face interview with Mueller, and Mueller had no way to force him.

Not enough current and relevant issues for you to start a new thread about?
It’s in todays news. Don’t blame me for you looking and responding to something irrelevant.

If only Comey had announced Trump was potentially a traitor a couple of weeks prior to the election.

Just imagine.

If you're arguing that Comey is a slime you'll get argument from me.

Odd how when mueller was investigating Trump he was the Dems stand up guy but when he failed to deliver the goods for them he became a Trumpster. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

The authoritarian dems think all GOPs are pro-Trump. Today's authoritarian dems wouldn't allow someone who was against the head of their own party.
Mueller is GOP but a never-Trumper...Dems can't fathom or allow that.:roll:

I can’t speak to all the Breitbart whataboutisms you’re eager to project on to people. *I* personally have never assumed Trump would be removed because everyone knows the GOP isn’t going there, and now we see there isn’t even really a line in the sand anyway. My interest in Mueller was twofold: Maybe actually find out what happened; create enough white noise around Trump so that it soaks into the public that isn’t paying too much attention.

Mission mother****ing accomplished on the latter. Trump’s cred is garbage with the public on everything. (Trump does most of hte heavy lifting here tho)

Last edited:
If you're arguing that Comey is a slime you'll get argument from me.

Eh. Just another old white conservative male who thinks the institution is more important than what the institution is supposed to uphold.

So, you know, just another vanilla ass run of the mill Republican.

Eh. Just another old white conservative male who thinks the institution is more important than what the institution is supposed to uphold.

So, you know, just another vanilla ass run of the mill Republican.
Auntie you seem close to being a racist.

Strzok just admitted his team made mistakes in the FISA warrant. What do you think is going on with Strzok?

Strzok can't be spilling these 'types of beans' (established fact) and expect to get any immunity.
I don’t know. Fear or a new book in the works? I guess he thinks someone cares what he thinks.

Auntie you seem close to being a racist.

White males are responsible for much of what’s broken in the country. It’s not racism to call out a problem.

How do you know mistakes were not made on other FISA applications?

I don’t but then I’m not the one excusing the mistakes.

I don’t but then I’m not the one excusing the mistakes.

Do you believe every court filing is error free? How common are errors in FISA applications?

White males are responsible for much of what’s broken in the country. It’s not racism to call out a problem.
Not a problem at all but your description of them smacks of racism.

Back
Top Bottom