• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Strippers Picket Church

They have a right to picket just like the church does.

I am surprised they didn't protest the church as soon as the church started protesting them. That must be a small town because I think I only saw two or three strippers in that youtube video.

Every weekend for the last four years, Dunfee and members of his ministry have stood watch over George's joint, taking up residence in the right of way with signs, video cameras and bullhorns in hand. They videotape customers' license plates and post them online, and they try to save the souls of anyone who comes and goes.
That's pretty funny. Let them go for it. Those assholes at the church are trying to run him out of business. Anyone that gets contacted by the church after the church videotapes them entering and leaving the club should sue for harassment.

Sidenote, I understand that there are upscale gentlemens clubs in alot of areas that might have gorgeous girls but who the hell goes to those kinds of places? I'll be damned if I'm gonna go pay money to watch strippers that aren't as hot as my girlfriend who I can see for free. Boggles my mind. The strippers around here can get much trashier than those girls in the video too.

Oh damn!!! Please tell me these arent the 'good looking' strippers!!!! Holy Crap!!!

:rofl

I couldn't *help* but noticed the taller-than-the-strippers-stilettos that woman was wearing on her way into church (cound 0:27). . . and in jeans no less.

In some churches she'd be shunned for that.

Oh damn!!! Please tell me these arent the 'good looking' strippers!!!! Holy Crap!!!

Meth heads doing double duty as strippers... how bad does it have to be in that town. No wonder the Church is pissed off... the low quality strippers are the reason they're picketing. We all need to pray for the Fox Hole to get better employees....

I am surprised they didn't protest the church as soon as the church started protesting them. That must be a small town because I think I only saw two or three strippers in that youtube video.

The article says there are only six strippers total that work in the club.

This took place in Warsaw, Ohio, which Wiki says is a village with a population of 781 (as per the 2000 census).

Not only are the strippers and churchgoers probably neighbors, their children are no doubt in the same class at school, and they were no doubt all classmates when they were in school.
There couldn't possibly be any real "strangers" in a town of 781 people.
This is more like irate family members sniping at each other.
These people have no doubt known one another all their lives.

Still, it's a clever idea. :lol:

The article says there are only six strippers total that work in the club.

I guess those other strippers were at home insteaad of showing company spirt or pride like the two stippers they show protesting.

This took place in Warsaw, Ohio, which Wiki says is a village with a population of 781 (as per the 2000 census).

Not only are the strippers and churchgoers probably neighbors, their children are no doubt in the same class at school, and they were no doubt all classmates when they were in school.
There couldn't possibly be any real "strangers" in a town of 781 people.
This is more like irate family members sniping at each other.
These people have no doubt known one another all their lives.

Still, it's a clever idea. :lol:
I have to wonder if there is any truth to people in small towns all knowing each other. I live in a city with almost 400,000 people in it I do not think I even know over 200 people. I do not know my nieghbors, at most I might wave or say hi. But yet people in small towns live miles from each other.

I guess those other strippers were at home insteaad of showing company spirt or pride like the two stippers they show protesting.

I have to wonder if there is any truth to people in small towns all knowing each other. I live in a city with almost 400,000 people in it I do not think I even know over 200 people. I do not know my nieghbors, at most I might wave or say hi. But yet people in small towns live miles from each other.

Cities tend to have a lot of people who moved there from elsewhere.
Small towns do not. Most people aren't moving to small towns, they're moving away from them, to cities.
In small towns, I would imagine it's not that uncommon that one's family has lived there for many generations, as has one's neighbor's family. In fact, everybody in town is probably obscurely related by blood or marriage.

Even if you only knew 200 people in Warsaw Ohio, you'd still know well over a quarter of the townsfolk.

I've lived in my city all my life. 35 years.
I know thousands of people.
But I also know how to disappear when I want to. I can easily go months without seeing anyone I know.
Cities offer the option of anonymity.
Small towns? Not so much.

I'm not gay or anything, but after seeing those "dancers", I'd rather see the pastor strip.

Well you know 200 people because you're probably not the most social of people but in a small town, what option do you have but to socialize in a small town? You'll be seeing these people at the bank, the barbershop, the bar, the store etc etc. This is assuming these people 'live' in the town. It's hard to avoid people and not 'know' them when you live next door to them for years. There's an old saying in Spanish that says 'pueblo pequeño, infierno grande' - 'small town, big hell'.

Nothing to see here other then your typical Ohioan. *Removes Location in profile*

Cities tend to have a lot of people who moved there from elsewhere.
Small towns do not. Most people aren't moving to small towns, they're moving away from them, to cities.
In small towns, I would imagine it's not that uncommon that one's family has lived there for many generations, as has one's neighbor's family. In fact, everybody in town is probably obscurely related by blood or marriage.

My weekly village newspaper has a column where it reprints little blurbs from 100 years ago. Probably 2/3 of the blurbs mention families that still live in town. It's freakish.

Back
Top Bottom