• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Strikeforce Results, Fedor Loses, Cris Cyborg Wins . . .

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Strikeforce Results, Fedor Loses, Cris Cyborg... | Gather

I was SHOCKED when Fedor lost - by TAPOUT no less! Say it aint SO! . . . and I couldn't help but notice that he's sporting a nasty nasal-scar from a big fight a few months ago.

I'm still rooting for anyone who can knock that psycho bitch Cyborg off her rocker - I loath her like you wouldn't believe. However, Finny was a better match for her style than Gina. Gina - well - pretty is as pretty does. But Cris is cocky "only God can stop me" - I'd love to stop her with a tire iron.

Farewell Shamrock :2wave: he was great.

Thomson and Chung Le were both stellar, as always - though I was a bit disappointed with Thomson's win, I like Bam Bam for no real reason.

bump

I know I'm not the only MMA fan around here!

Strikeforce is no real MMA. Dana White has tried to work out terms for Emelianenko to come over to big boy land, but he's completely dodged it because he knows that Lesnar would have his ass for dinner like pastrami on rye. UFC is simply the alpha league for the sport, and Strikeforce is essentially the MMA equivalent of triple-A where people prove themselves worthy to move up to the majors.

Lesnar-Carwin is where the true heavyweight grit is at.

I watch UFC, too. . . but I don't favor it - too many fights called on account of mere elbow-injury rather than ability and skill.

Back
Top Bottom