• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stress management Techniques

ashiol

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Guys..
which are your favrt Stress management Techniques which are most effective for you..
share with us

Screaming at my employees usually works for me.

Or ripping off my customers.

Or not paying my vendors.

Of course none of those lead to a positive work situation.

There's a pill I like to use

Fukitol.jpg

But, seriously though, humor is a great cure for stress and many things.

Guys..
which are your favrt Stress management Techniques which are most effective for you..
share with us

Getting my brain immersed in something "else."

Tom's way is exercise. He highly recommends it.

Take time off (haha), take a long hot shower, go swimming, go to the range, exercise, immerse myself in music....bodily pleasure.

screaming at my employees usually works for me.

Or ripping off my customers.

Or not paying my vendors.

Of course none of those lead to a positive work situation.

:rofl

Guys..
share with us

Meditation works for me.

I know, I know. People often say, "I tried to meditate, but I can't stop thinking about things." LOL! That is meditation.

Address what is causing the stress. Why the heck would I want to take a bubble bath and smell potpourri instead? ... that doesn't fix the issue.

But, seriously though, humor is a great cure for stress and many things.

ask your Doctor if Damnital is right for you(?)
or?

or possibly ask your Doc, if taking medical advise from a TV commercial
is right for you(?)

whatever .....

I'm a sex-minded freak . . .if I'm stressed then a good erotica story, some masturbation, or better yet sex, will work wonders. . . so it's no surprise I've started reading tons of erotica and writing my own stories as well.

My husband's the opposite - he can't think about sex if he's too stressed, for shame!!

...bodily pleasure.

Go on....

ladies+night.gif

:mrgreen:

I'm a sex-minded freak . . .if I'm stressed then a good erotica story, some masturbation, or better yet sex, will work wonders. . . so it's no surprise I've started reading tons of erotica and writing my own stories as well.

My husband's the opposite - he can't think about sex if he's too stressed, for shame!!

Same here. I've written erotica for years now and it's a good stress reliever and good practice for other genres. I will admit however, that I don't read much of it. I prefer to write it.

Same here. I've written erotica for years now and it's a good stress reliever and good practice for other genres. I will admit however, that I don't read much of it. I prefer to write it.

I go in cycles - read/write/read/write :) there's this part of me that always wants to help other fledgling authors out.

Come what may, live by the day.

Guys..
share with us

Perspective. The view of people to what is or is not going to affect them as a result of the stress causing incident is what the root of stress is.

Those that catastophize everything are riddled and crippled by stress on an ongoing basis.

Those that just don't care are free of stress.

Stress is not automatically a bad thing. If a person is holding you up at gunpoint, stress is a good thing. It helps with your focus.

Finding something to do completely unrelated to the stress.

Music, music, music.

And dancing to it where no one can see me......

Back
Top Bottom