• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

story on israeli withdrawal

my 476th post I meant

robin said:
read post 475 & absorb it GY.
You've been conned by your government.
We know no 911 hijackers came from Iraq.
So since your other excuse is 'oil'.. I repeat... how much oil did the terrorsts stop flowing from the M East before you invaded Iraq ?

How many times do I have to say this before you stop bitching about it?

We always knew that there were no Iraqi skyjackers involved with 9/11. They were mostly made up of Sauds. We also knew that there weren't any direct connection between Saddam and Bin Laden except for their relationships and possible financing.

The oil had nothing to with the terrorists. 'Oil' is what has us by the balls regarding the House of Saud. The true creaters behind the Islamic scourge coming from the Middle East comes from the House of Saud. As long as the world (your country included) depends on that oil, we can't do anything about it. Iraq offers a different source. How many times do you need to see this written by me? This record is beyond broke.

The military wasn't conned. Just your kind of people that rely on media and government to tell you what's going on was. My kind have experience to guide us.

GySgt said:
The oil had nothing to with the terrorists. 'Oil' is what has us by the balls regarding the House of Saud. The true creaters behind the Islamic scourge coming from the Middle East comes from the House of Saud.
Nevertheless the Suidis are more than happy to sell us their oil so they can buy their appartments in Mayfair & rolls royce's so what difference does it make. Besides the tiny minority in each Muslim country that would see anarchy if they had a chance, have not stopped the flow of oil from Suidi.
You might as well say Supplies of British North sea oil are under threat becuase of an infinitesimal minority of Muslim brits, that are so utterly sick in the head as to want to blow themselves & 51 innocent people into the next world.
Besides Pakistan, Morroco, Algeria etc have exported more terror since 911 than the Suidis.

GySgt said:
As long as the world (your country included) depends on that oil, we can't do anything about it. Iraq offers a different source. How many times do you need to see this written by me? This record is beyond broke.
Saddam was more than keen to keep the oil flowing to anyone that had the bucks to pay for it, so how has invading Iraq helped to secure the flow of oil from the M East ?
In fact it's now more in jeopardy due to insurgents.
You've destabilised the situation

Last edited:
robin said:
Nevertheless the suidis are more than happy to sell us the oil so they can buy their appartments in Mayfair & rolls royce's so what difference does it make. Besides the tiny minority in each Muslim country that would see anarchy if they had a chance, have not stopped the flow of oil from Suidi.
You might as well say Supplies of British North sea oil are under threat becuase of an infinitesimal minority of Muslim brits, that are so utterly sick in the head as to want to blow themselves & 51 innocent people into the next world.

Saddam was more than keen to keep the oil flowing to anyone that had the bucks to pay for it, so how has invading Iraq made things things any better. In fact it's worse due to insurgents.
You've destabilised the situation

You mean to anyone that payed for it under the table. You expect immediate results from something that will take time. As long as Iran and Saudi are the main suppliers, we can't do anything against this Middle Eastern Arab's blasphemous version of Islam that is glorifying these terrorists with support and cheers.

Allowing the Shi'ites and the Sunni to feud with each other in a never ending menatily of bigotry is what would destabilize the region. This is where our "evil" foreign policy has been involved. The House of Saud makes a lot of money on their people's "oil". Why is it that the distribution of wealth throughout the region is very near non-existent? It's because they hoard the money and keep their people oppressed. It's all about power over their people, for which we are the object of their blame.

I thought this thread was about Israel's pull out? That would be more proof of this Islamic issue in the Middle East. They do not want peace through compromise. They want it through destruction of inferiors and infidels.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Allowing the Shi'ites and the Sunni to feud with each other in a never ending menatily of bigotry is what would destabilize the region. This is where our "evil" foreign policy has been involved. The House of Saud makes a lot of money on their people's "oil". Why is it that the distribution of wealth throughout the region is very near non-existent? It's because they hoard the money and keep their people oppressed. It's all about power over their people, for which we are the object of their blame.
What was feuding is now becoming civil war thanks to your invasion.
I know a married couple from Suidi. They are scientists. They said their state healthcare & schools are second to none.

GySgt said:
Liberating Iraq
As if you care about liberty !
You'd be as content to install fascist thugs in the Americas.
GySgt said:
“I'm a Marine and my rifle points where America points it. And that means that if "I" was charged to put a dictator in charge for American security, then I would. That is our reality. All nations serve their own interests.”

As regards Iran. I was speaking to an Iranian medical physicist the other day at work. He said they have a form of democracy now thanks to the reforms brought about by the Ayatolla. Under the dictator the west installed.. namely the Shah.... they had NO democracy.

I repeat... Since your favoured excuse today for invading Iraq, is oil....

1) How much oil did the terrorists stop from flowing before you invaded Iraq ?

2) If it's a war for oil rather than the misnomer of a War on Terror, why was it called the War on Terror ?

Last edited:

None? What is the point of this question? Oil has nothing to do with terorists.

2) If it's a war for oil rather than the misnomer of a War on Terror, why was it called the War on Terror ?

I didn't name it. You're the one transfixed on it. Saddam was a "terror." As is N. Korea.

Last edited:
robin said:
my 476th post I meant

It's impossible for people to know which of your posts was #476, unless you stopped there. The counter keeps up, so previous posts will show other users how many posts you've currently made. So the first post you ever made currently reads somewhere around 480.

GySgt said:

None? What is the point of this question? Oil has nothing to do with terorists.
I was showing how you used oil as another reason to invade Iraq or have you forgotten you said this....
GySgt said:
Let's do absolutely nothing and the rest of you can protect your own countries and your own oil. Then you can blame America for doing nothing.

GySgt said:
I didn't name it. You're the one transfixed on it. Saddam was a "terror." As is N. Korea.
As was GENERAL HUMBERTO BRANCO
President of Brazil, COLONEL HUGO BANZER
President of Bolivia, ALFREDO STROESSNER
President-for-Life of Paraguay, GENERAL AUGUSTO PINOCHET
President of Chile, Shah of Iran... to name a few out of dozens backed by the USA.
All the kind of specimens you have said effectively you would be happy to install if it suited USA to do so.

Clearly it's not a "War on terror"..... It's a "War on a particular source of terror that in this case doesn't happen to suit America's agenda"

“I'm a Marine and my rifle points where America points
it. And that means that if "I" was charged to put a
dictator in charge for American security, then I
would. That is our reality. All nations serve their
own interests.”

How about the fact they have elections in Iran now... something they never had under your buddy the Shah.
Oh of course I forgot... just like in the Americas, you think it's OK to overthrow someone that doesn't suit your agenda even if the population of that country elected them.
You are a hypocryte & you only want to see things from a perspective of a biggoted American that chooses to ignore certain facts. You're no better than a Muslim biggot.

Hiow is it America can be so schitzophrenic ?
On one hand the great liberator of teh Iraqi people on the other hand an installer of fascist dictator thugs in the Americas ?
Answer = As long as there are professional armed thugs that believe this....“I'm a Marine and my rifle points where America points
own interests.”
Rather than be their own man & say enough is enugh.

Last edited:
robin said:
I was showing how you used oil as another reason to invade Iraq or have you forgotten you said this....

As was GENERAL HUMBERTO BRANCO
President of Brazil, COLONEL HUGO BANZER
President of Bolivia, ALFREDO STROESSNER
President-for-Life of Paraguay, GENERAL AUGUSTO PINOCHET
President of Chile, Shah of Iran... to name a few out of dozens backed by the USA.
All the kind of specimens you have said effectively you would be happy to install if it suited USA to do so.
Clearly it's not a "War on terror"..... It's a "War on a particular source of terror that in this case doesn't happen to suit America's agenda"
“I'm a Marine and my rifle points where America points
own interests.”
How about the fact they have elections in Iran now... something they never had under your buddy the Shah ?
Oh of course I forgot... just like in the Americas, you think it's OK to overthrow someone that doesn't suit your agenda even if the population of that country elected them.
You are such a hypocryte & you only want to see things from a perspective of a biggoted American that chooses to ignore certain facts. You're no better than a Muslim biggot

Again with the word "bigot." Get over it. It has become so desperately sad how you keep following me around. I'm bored with you. This is why no one wishes to debate with you. What did any of this have to do with the questions at hand or the thread? You introduce non-factors and mire yourself in mundane details that only serve to derail current efforts, in which you have no part of. There is no question what your purpose on this site is. What ever the thread and whatever the topic, you merely wish to bash. If you don't like what has created your little reality and you can't accept the way life is outside of your little idealogue world, then shoot yourself. End your turmoil. Grow up.

As for your two questions, why do you insist on being obtuse? There were many reasons for invading Iraq. "Oil" is one of them. You are the one that is unable to think outside of the box.

Last edited:
robin said:
You are a hypocryte & you only want to see things from a perspective of a biggoted American that chooses to ignore certain facts. You're no better than a Muslim biggot.

[mod gavel]
There is no need to call names and attempt to be shocking. We have a forum for that if you wish to utilize this tactic.

It is simply uncalled for.

There will be consequences if you continue to do this in the public forums. If however, this is your cup of tea - feel free to take it the basement.

Thank you for understanding.

[/mod gavel]

Tashah said:
Umm....excuse me? I am Israeli. Was that slur intended for me?

not particularly , but the statement rings true never the less.
I don't hate anyone, but A holes are A holes .Although Isreal hasn't got a monopoly on it,they seem to want to have one

why isn't the UN security forces in there and deviding these two peoples up
along with the land
both sides are A holes and neither can solve their differences
America is the reason
Why is America holding up peace in the region
my Jewish friends tell me the Zionists are Aholes
I believe them
Tashah is not a Ahole
she is not I swear it

Canuck said:
I don't hate anyone, but A holes are A holes .Although Isreal hasn't got a monopoly on it,they seem to want to have one

along with the land
America is the reason
I believe them
Tashah is not a Ahole
she is not I swear it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, hilarious.

Canuck said:

along with the land
America is the reason
I believe them
Tashah is not a Ahole
she is not I swear it

Dude, damn. Your posts are so innocently naive and wierd....I swear it.

Canuck said:
Tashah is not a Ahole
she is not I swear it
Lol. A strange and unsolicited left-handed compliment Canuck. Why do I get this nagging feeling that there is an invisible 'but' dangling after your sworn testimony?

Tashah said:
Lol. A strange and unsolicited left-handed compliment Canuck. Why do I get this nagging feeling that there is an invisible 'but' dangling after your sworn testimony?

I wouldn't take it personal. Every post I've read by this person leaves me either scratching my head...or wanting to scratch my eyes out.

Pacridge said:
I wouldn't take it personal. Every post I've read by this person leaves me either scratching my head...or wanting to scratch my eyes out.
Agreed...

Sometimes I think the nurse should just take the stick out of his mouth that he's using to type when the straightjacket is still on...:2wave:

cnredd said:
Agreed...

Sometimes I think the nurse should just take the stick out of his mouth that he's using to type when the straightjacket is still on...:2wave:

Ahh crap! cnredd agrees with me? Maybe I'd better go reread Canuck's post. Next thing you know I'm going to start liking the Eagles for the Super Bowl.

Pacridge said:
Ahh crap! cnredd agrees with me? Maybe I'd better go reread Canuck's post. Next thing you know I'm going to start liking the Eagles for the Super Bowl.
It's obvious I come here for the love....

cnredd said:
It's obvious I come here for the love....
Lol... an Ahole comment has somehow kindled a love affair between you two!

I feel used lol :shock:

Tashah said:
Lol... an Ahole comment has somehow kindled a love affair between you two!

I feel used lol :shock:

What can I say?

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard....:2wave:

cnredd said:
What can I say?

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard....:2wave:
Milkshake? Real men prefer a Slurpee :lol:

Something none of the people who are desperate for peace in The middle east talk about.Is what happens if Israel has to Re-occupy the west bank and Gaza ,because. The Palestinians ( who ever they are ) can't maintain order or security?

This time Israel must,must, drive these people back to where they originaly came from, Egypt or Jordan.No halfe way measures.No refugee camps, Back to where they realy belong !.

JOHNYJ said:
Something none of the people who are desperate for peace in The middle east talk about. Is what happens if Israel has to Re-occupy the west bank and Gaza ,because. The Palestinians ( who ever they are ) can't maintain order or security?
Another possibility is that Egypt may occupy Gaza if Abbas cannot control the militants. Mubarak will not allow Gaza to be used as a sanctuary for the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Islamic Jihad etc.

Back
Top Bottom