• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

story on israeli withdrawal

Just nuking them would be like setting a house on fire to kill a family of rodents - not to mention a crime against humanity, and I'm not some idiot who uses that phrase loosely.

vergiss said:
Just nuking them would be like setting a house on fire to kill a family of rodents - not to mention a crime against humanity, and I'm not some idiot who uses that phrase loosely.

Very true, but on a much bigger scale. We have a near impossible mission. How do we seperate the significant percentage of Islamists in the Middle East that are extremists or extremist supporters from the peaceful that want nothing to do with this, yet won't stand apart either?

GySgt said:
Very true, but on a much bigger scale. We have a near impossible mission. How do we seperate the significant percentage of Islamists in the Middle East that are extremists or extremist supporters from the peaceful that want nothing to do with this, yet won't stand apart either?

I am personally of a mindset that people are deserving of the government they have. We rose up and overthrew out government, as have many civilizations before and since. When the people want a change, they will make it happen. Until that time, they are guilty along with their government. The same goes for religion...even more so though. If the peaceful muslims are not standing apart from their violent and malicious brethren, then as far as I am concerned they are standing with them. There can be no more grey...this has to become a black and white, dividing line issue or it will never be stamped out.

vergiss said:
Politically correct? How how about just fair? The terrorists don't care about innocent people, either. Maybe you can bond with them over that. Don't you see the hypocrisy in your statements?

What the hell are the majority of good Muslim people meant to do? Spend all day wearing a sign on their foreheads that says "I'm not evil!"?
The terrorists are Muslim. Big whoop. They are only a few rogues. Believe me, if every single Muslim on the planet was a terrorist - we'd be screwed. As it stands, we have a far, far greater chance of dying of breast/prostate cancer than at the hands of some idiot with a crush on bin Laden. In case you hadn't noticed, the fanatics spend half the time blowing other Muslims up. They're fundamentalists and they're wrong, but they're definitely not the majority of Muslims.
People who march into abortion clinics with pipebombs are Christian, but you don't see me denouncing and hating all Christians. Doing so would be stupid.
Good post Vergiss. Unfortunately GY doesn't seem things in quite the same way though. He want's to declare war on all Islam becuase a tiny minority of Muslims are terrorists, he denounces them as if they were all terrorists.

There are two million Muslims in UK & just four of them blew themselves up. That's two per million that are that sick in the head.
What proportion of psychos are there in The American army ?
Far more. Take a look at Abu Grhrab or the 'My Lai' massacre or a dozen other examples. I tell you there are far more than two per million sickos in the US army.

As many people die in the USA per month from auto accidents or gun crimes as died in 911. GY would save or protect far more American lives if he campaigned for better road safety or stricter gun controls But here he is, this exacerbater of conflicts, four years down the line.
His army have stampeded into the wrong country (Iraq) like a rampaging elephant & now with 25,000 Iraqi lives under their belt he's never been keener to turn the conflict in to what in effect would be WWIII by declaring war on 800 million people !

Last edited:
robin said:
Good post Vergiss. Unfortunately GY doesn't seem things in quite the same way though. He want's to declare war on all Islam becuase a tiny minority of Muslims are terrorists, he denounces them as if they were all terrorists.

There are two million Muslims in UK & just four of them blew themselves up. That's two per million that are that sick in the head.
What proportion of psychos are there in The American army ?
Far more. Take a look at Abu Grhrab or the 'My Lai' massacre or a dozen other examples. I tell you there are far more than two per million sickos in the US army.

As many people die in the USA per month from auto accidents or gun crimes as died in 911. GY would save or protect far more American lives if he campaigned for better road safety or stricter gun controls But here he is, this exacerbater of conflicts, four years down the line.
His army have stampeded into the wrong country (Iraq) like a rampaging elephant & now with 25,000 Iraqi lives under their belt he's never been keener to turn the conflict in to what in effect would be WWIII by declaring war on 800 million people !

Keep up your lies and misrepresentations of what I think. My views of Islam in the Middle East and true Islam around the rest of the world are two different things. You continue to take what I say out of context to suit your needs. Unfortunately for you, you can't claim to be the self-righteous leader for peace you want people to think can you? Under neath your failed attempts to be brilliant, you merely wish to mask your hatred for America and for American military. Honesty, certainly has not been your friend has it?

And as far you falsely and hypocritically accusing me of hating all Muslims?
Thread:
Strategic war on terror.. either no longer possible or never was possible

-"They can torch them, for all I care. I ****ing sick of UK muslims."

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Keep up your lies and misrepresentations of what I think. My views of Islam in the Middle East and true Islam around the rest of the world are two different things. You continue to take what I say out of context to suit your needs. [/I]
It's not a misinterpretation. You said "As far as you were concerend the president should declare war on Islam"

Tell me GY since your mission is to save US lives & make American lives more secure, how many American lives have you saved in Iraq ?
I reckon around -1800 so far.
You've not made any difference to American security. Just like the ludicrous Vietnam war & the CIA installing fascist thugs in the Americas made no difference to US security. In fact in many ways it impeded it.
US foreign policy is so out of kilter with what is required becuase it's steered by arms companies with politicians in their pocket just like SDI was. SDI was a kick back for the arms companies. Mr Raygun was only permitted by them to reduce missile numbers if he insisted to Gorbi that SDI be kept so they could feast on the contracts for that phoney science. If he didn't... then guess what... sorry Ronny but you get no more money for the 1988 Republican election campaign.

GY you are cannon fodder for lying politicians & arms companies that lobby in the Pentagon in favour of wars. You've swallowed their propaganda & WMD arms spin, hook line & sinker.

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=11251
http://search.corpwatch.org/search?q=pentagon+lobby&is=corpwatch.org&x=0&y=0

You are making life very comfortable for fat cats who wouldn't go near a front line, but lobby in the Pentagon in favour of wars becuase they make billions out of them.

Oh well at least I've got to own a very fast car, without having to get involved in the killing business :mrgreen:

Last edited:
robin said:
It's not a misinterpretation. You said "As far as you were concerend the president should declare war on Islam"

Tell me GY since your mission is to save US lives & make American lives more secure, how many American lives have you saved in Iraq ?
I reckon around -1800 so far.
You've not made any difference to American security. Just like the ludicrous Vietnam war & the CIA installing fascist thugs in the Americas made no difference to US security. In fact in many ways it impeded it.
US foreign policy is so out of kilter with what is required becuase it's steered by arms companies with politicians in their pocket just like SDI was. SDI was a kick back for the arms companies. Mr Raygun was only permitted by them to reduce missile numbers if he insisted to Gorbi that SDI be kept so they could feast on the contracts for that phoney science. If he didn't... then guess what... sorry Ronny but you get no more money for the 1988 Republican election campaign.

GY you are cannon fodder for lying politicians & arms companies that lobby in the Pentagon in favour of wars. You've swallowed their propaganda & WMD arms spin, hook line & sinker.

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=11251
http://search.corpwatch.org/search?q=pentagon+lobby&is=corpwatch.org&x=0&y=0

You are making life very comfortable for fat cats who wouldn't go near a front line, but lobby in the Pentagon in favour of wars becuase they make billions out of them.

Oh well at least I've got to own a very fast car, without having to get involved in the killing business :mrgreen:

BS and a lie. You have completely misinterpreted what everyone else sees clearly in my posts and you have purposefully been a crusade of imaturity and infantilism ever since your pathetic little feelings were hurt when you tried to talk military tactics against me. Count them....this is the fourth time, I have explained that statement, which backs up every post I have ever made. "I believe that there is a difference between the Islam of the Middle East and the Islam practiced among the majority of Muslims all arounf the world." I have had this stance looong before you started with your ignorant refusal to see reality.

"GY you are cannon fodder for lying politicians & arms companies that lobby in the Pentagon in favour of wars. You've swallowed their propaganda & WMD arms spin, hook line & sinker."

I witnessed this first hand in Somalia. I witnessed the brutality of Isamic extemists against their own people. I fed their Muslim victims and kept them secure until American civilians pulled me out. Military analyst have been screaming this since the mid 80's. I don't need any propaganda to tell me about reality. It is you that sit on your ass and think to preach to me about what you perceive as truth. Your vision of truth is any angle that allows you to bash America and the military. I believe you even have issues with your own military. This is a personal problem that you have for your own personal inadequicies of manhood. You accuse me of hate and bigotry? Your posts are full of hate and bigotry about anything American and you were the one that made the statement of hate against Muslims.

You think your Internet links of contriversy and biased facts are supposed to do something? Everyone makes money in war. Including your country!

What the hell does your female car have to do with anything? Unless you meant to show me how hypocritical you are condemning America for Middle Eastern affairs over your gas. No wonder you are seen as a joke.

Am I the one with the problem? It seems to be you.

Thoracle writes…
“You made the same mistake I made with Robin. You told him the truth about his position. For someone who throws around nazi comparisons at will, I wonder if he noticed the Joseph Goerbbels odor of this thread? You're right Gunny, this one's got issues. ”

Deegan writes…
“Robin has used this opportunity to make Gunny out to be a raving lunatic. He has crossed my path before, and I have seen this tactic first hand, I for one am not impressed.”

SKILMATIC writes…
“I agree gunny. He has at every moment tried to equivicate Bush and you to Hitler and other americans who support the war on terror.”

gdalton writes…
“I believe you come off as quit abrasive with people who argue a point different from your own, then you turn around and accuse them of being closed minded for not agreeing with you. This type of behavior is not productive in changing someone’s mind. It's hard to get someone to agree with you when you keep telling them they are too stupid or bullheaded to understand your argument.”

Hawk2 writes…
“You should show a little more respect for the members of this forum. As it is you are making a fool of yourself because of your blind arrogance. You will not receive any further responses from me because I have nothing but contempt for your bullying arrogance, complete lack of integrity, and your failure to comply with the rules of civil discourse.”

GySgt writes…
“Look, I'm done with this discussion. Just like the last time I debated with you, I put up with unintelligent insults and name calling. I thought I'd give you another go around, because the topic interested me. I've learned my lesson.”

gdalton writes…
“Roby, have you ever heard the analogy that if you believe everyone around you to be a-holes, then most likely you are the a-hole. Does that about some up your interactions with others?”

And the wise, self-righteous, superiority complex has this to say to all of us who have come to the same conclusion…..

Robin writes…
“People get respect from me when they earn it or deserve it.”

Last edited:
Mod Note

Robin, please refrain from using personal attacks. If you have a disagreement with the opinions of another member, state it as such rather than calling them "cannon fodder" or another equally offensive and inflammatory term. The more calm and reasoned you are in your debate, the more likely you are to win people over to your side of thinking. And after all, isn't that what we're here for?

/Mod note

I would humbly suggest that any further personal innuendo be taken to the Basement... where it rightfully belongs.

jallman said:
I am personally of a mindset that people are deserving of the government they have. We rose up and overthrew out government, as have many civilizations before and since. When the people want a change, they will make it happen. Until that time, they are guilty along with their government. The same goes for religion...even more so though. If the peaceful muslims are not standing apart from their violent and malicious brethren, then as far as I am concerned they are standing with them. There can be no more grey...this has to become a black and white, dividing line issue or it will never be stamped out.

And how, pray tell, are they ment to stand apart without putting themselves in danger of being targeted by the terrorists?

vergiss said:
And how, pray tell, are they ment to stand apart without putting themselves in danger of being targeted by the terrorists?

EXACTLY...they cannot, not to mention that to speak against their governments is an act of blasphemy against "Allah" and is punishable by death. This is why a military action on our part and allowing them to set up a democracy of their choosing is the only option. However, we are being fought the entire way by our own people here in America that refuse to see hoe terrorism is a product of their lifestyles throughout the Middle East. After all is said and done, it will be the Muslims in the Middle East that fix this problem. We cannot fix it for them. "Opportunity", is as far as we can take them.

GySgt said:
EXACTLY...they cannot, not to mention that to speak against their governments is an act of blasphemy against "Allah" and is punishable by death. This is why a military action on our part and allowing them to set up a democracy of their choosing is the only option. However, we are being fought the entire way by our own people here in America that refuse to see hoe terrorism is a product of their lifestyles throughout the Middle East. After all is said and done, it will be the Muslims in the Middle East that fix this problem. We cannot fix it for them. "Opportunity", is as far as we can take them.

That's all well and good. Howerver:
A: Iraq is not a terrorist hotspot in the way that, say, Iran is.
B: The risk to innocents is still worrying. The more "subtle" ways I mentioned in another thread would be better.

Also, go after the terrorist networks themselves. It's an evil that has no borders. Take look at Britain - British-raised men, from a good community. Whoever's in charge of Iraq had nothing to do with what they committed.

Last edited:
vergiss said:
That's all well and good. Howerver:
A: Iraq is not a terrorist hotspot in the way that, say, Iran is.
B: The risk to innocents is still worrying. The more "subtle" ways I mentioned in another thread would be better.

Also, go after the terrorist networks themselves. It's an evil that has no borders. Take look at Britain - British-raised men, from a good community. Whoever's in charge of Iraq had nothing to do with what they committed.

The "hot spot" is the Middle East. The bombers in the UK had everything to do with their blasphemed version of Islam that stems from the Middle East. The terrorist networks? There is no terrorist country. There is a region with millions and millions of supporters that live in a never ending "blaming" existence.

The bombings in Bali. Do you think the Arab's version of Islam had nothing to do with it?

Of course it did. But my point is exactly what you're saying - that it's not a country, it's an organised group of psychopaths. Like the mafia, only a hell of a lot more dramatic. Go after that if you want to get anywhere.

vergiss said:
Of course it did. But my point is exactly what you're saying - that it's not a country, it's an organised group of psychopaths. Like the mafia, only a hell of a lot more dramatic. Go after that if you want to get anywhere.

Oh. The problem is where do you go? They exist in every country. They live under different governments. The Al-Queda insurgency in Iraq is made up of Sauds, Iranians, and Syrians. Should we attack all three? Will the rest of the world help? Will the rest of the world mind their oil supply and economies to suffer as we do it? Even in these other countries, there will be civilians killed and we will have the problem of trying to figure out who is passive and who is aggressive.

At least in Iraq, we got rid of an abusive leader and extremists are coming to us. We don't have to figure out who the combatants are.

War to encourage terror

GySgt said:
Oh. The problem is where do you go? They exist in every country. They live under different governments. The Al-Queda insurgency in Iraq is made up of Sauds, Iranians, and Syrians. Should we attack all three? Will the rest of the world help? Will the rest of the world mind their oil supply and economies to suffer as we do it? Even in these other countries, there will be civilians killed and we will have the problem of trying to figure out who is passive and who is aggressive.
At least in Iraq, we got rid of an abusive leader and extremists are coming to us. We don't have to figure out who the combatants are.
Attacking them makes them more mad & recruits more into their ranks & ensure more attacks in the west. Terrorism is diffuse throughout the world. This idealogy has no border. It can't be fought. Even if Iraq was democratised.. terrorism can easily still exist in democracies as per the IRA, (funded by american NORAID money... thanks a bunch), Bada Meinhof, Red Brigade etc etc.
Nothing does more to enable immams in Pakistan, Morroco, Suidi, London, Spain, Algeria etc to recruit extremists, than to invade a Muslim country. Not to mention pile heaps of naked Muslims up & torture them.
It's as hopeless as a fly swat.
GY is fighting a War to Encourage Terror.

Last edited:
Re: War to encourage terror

robin said:
Attacking them makes them more mad & recruits more into their ranks & ensure more attacks in the west. Terrorism is diffuse throughout the world. This idealogy has no border. It can't be fought. Even if Iraq was democratised.. terrorism can easily still exist in democracies as per the IRA, (funded by american NORAID money... thanks a bunch), Bada Miencof, Red Brigade etc etc.
Nothing does more to enable immams in Pakistan, Morroco, Suidi, London, Spain, Algeria etc to recruit extremists, than to invade a Muslim country. Not to mention pile heaps of naked Muslims up & torture them.
GY is fighting a War to Encourage Terror.
It's as hopeless as a fly swat.

Let's do absolutely nothing and the rest of you can protect your own countries and your own oil. Then you can blame America for doing nothing. That's my fix. Since we can't make an omellette without breaking eggs, I say we follow your doctrine...."appeasement", because no matter what is done...let's just not anger them.

And by the way, we also gave the most financial aid to Palestine despite their Iranian backer for violence. This doesn't mean that America sponsers terrorists attacks against Israel.

Your personal problems make you too emotional. Shall we discuss what British troops did recently and the questions surrounding that incident or are you just still interested in your mission to bash America?

Last edited:

GySgt said:
Let's do absolutely nothing and the rest of you can protect your own countries and your own oil. Then you can blame America for doing nothing. That's my fix.
And by the way, we also gave the most financial aid to Palestine despite their Iranian backer for violence. This doesn't mean that America sponsers terrorists attacks against Israel.
Your personal problems make you too emotional. Shall we discuss what British troops did recently and the questions surrounding that incident or are you just still interested in your mission to bash America?
Supporters of the Iraq war always deny oil is the true motive. You are the exception to the rule GY.
So are you saying that oil was the real agenda on the minds of the pro war lobby & that the reason for the Iraq war as a way to deal with Al Qaeda & Saddam's supposed threat to the west, was in reality a smoke screen.
The bizzarre thing is... even oil isn't even a valid excuse for the war, becuase.... & I'll ask you again GY... How much oil did the terrorists stop flowing out of the middle East before you invaded Iraq ?

So here we have it.... No terrorists in 911 or Bali or Madrid or London came from Iraq & the terrorists weren't stopping the flow of oil from the MEast.. yet these are GY's two reason's for invading Iraq :confused:
Lets be honest. 911 was the worst attack on US soil since the war of independance or civil war or whatever. America had to go fight a big war as a result. It mattered not that it's in the wrong country... America simply had to lash out at someone. Once you'd failed to head Bin Laden off at the pass & he goddam got away, then your anger had to be vented on someone else. Saddam was the bad guy you never cared about, along with the human rights of Iraqis.... until you wanted some to whoop, then he was the next best thing to Bin Laden !

Last edited:

robin said:
Supporters of the Iraq war always deny oil is the true motive. You are the exception to the rule GY.
So are you saying that oil was the real agenda on the minds of the pro war lobby & that the reason for the Iraq war as a way to deal with Al Qaeda & Saddam's supposed threat to the west, was in reality a smoke screen.
The bizzarre thing is... even oil isn't even a valid excuse for the war, becuase.... & I'll ask you again GY... How much oil did the terrorists stop flowing out of the middle East before you invaded Iraq ?

So here we have it.... No terrorists in 911 or Bali or Madrid or London came from Iraq & the terrorists weren't stopping the flow of oil from the MEast.. yet these are GY's two reason's for invading Iraq :confused:
Lets be honest. 911 was the worst attack on US soil since the war of independance or civil war or whatever. America had to go fight a big war as a result. It mattered not that it's in the wrong country... America simply had to lash out at someone. Once you'd failed to head Bin Laden off at the pass & he goddam got away then your anger had to be vented on someone else. Saddam the bad guy we never cared about.... until we wanted some to whoop !

Sure....whatever you say.

1) Oil had to do with it
2) Getting rid of Saddam had to do with it.
3) Liberating Iraqi's had to do with it.
4) Sparking a change in the Middle East had to do with it.
5) Strategic terrirtory had to do with it

I'm tired of re-writing everything I've said against an individual who merely wishes to bash what his country men are doing along side us. It's too bad this has nothing to do with the thread, huh. Try to stay focused.

Last edited:

GySgt said:
Sure....whatever you say. It's too bad this has nothing to do with the thread, huh. Try to stay focused.

Well there's two more for my list..

You are an America basher.
You are an American hater.
You are a liberal
You are a commie
You hurl personal abuse
You are too emotional
You are immature
Does my semen taste too good for you

Now the latest... 'this is off topic... stay focussed' &
'Sure whatever you say'

Don't ever deal with the issues GY will you when confronted with the truth.

Last edited:
Oh yes....You've "sparked a change in the middle east" allright.
Iraq is now in a state of anarchy. 1800 more Americans dead.. where none or next to none would have died & you've made it even easier for the Immams to recruit even more into the ranks of extremists to attack us all over the world becuase there are budding terrorists all over the world & not just in Iraq, which is less than 1% of the world's land mass !
Iraq is a fly swat & you know it.

robin said:
Well there's one more for my list..

You are an America basher.
You are an American hater.
You are a liberal
You are a commie
You hurl personal abuse
You are too emotional
You are immature
Does my semen taste too good for you

Now the latest... 'this is off topic... stay focussed'

Don't ever deal with the issues GY will you when confronted by the truth.

You have, so far, proven incapable of any kind of debate as is the general consensus, because you hurl insults and personal grudges against America throughout your "facts." It makes it easy to dismiss.

Oil? Follow along.....The true creaters behind the Islamic scourge coming from the Middle East comes from the House of Saud. As long as the world (your country included) depends on that oil, we can't do anything about it. Iraq offers a different source. How many times do you need to see this written by me? This record is beyond broke.

I've never called you a commie.

read post 475 & absorb it GY.
You've been conned by your government.
We know no 911 hijackers came from Iraq.
So since your other excuse is 'oil'.. I repeat... how much oil did the terrorsts stop flowing from the M East before you invaded Iraq ?

robin said:
Oh yes....You've "sparked a change in the middle east" allright.
Iraq is now in a state of anarchy. 1800 more Americans dead.. where none or next to none would have died & you've made it even easier for the Immams to recruit even more into the ranks of extremists to attack us all over the world becuase there are budding terrorists all over the world & not just in Iraq, which is less than 1% of the world's land mass !
Iraq is a fly swat & you know it.

Blaming America will not change the nature of what these people are doing themselves. If we invaded Iran or Syria we would have seen the same thing. Al-Queda and it's many supporters would have just showed up there. Your country still would have been bombed. Bali still would be a target. Africa still would be ravaged. This will not end until the rest of the world stands up to it instead of cowering behind the narcotic of blame.

Your solution to this is to do nothing and except the occassional terrorist attack.

robin said:
read post 475 & absorb it GY.
You've been conned by your government.

There's only 100 posts. What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom