• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stormy. Stormy, Stormy...

Not even useful idiocy

Trump still denies they had sex, and apparently wants us to believe he paid her off just for funsies.

Do I have that right?

You still cheerleading for that immoral, fraudulent con man?

Lowest minority unemployment rates in history...
Energy independence...
No foreign wars....

No one cared at the time. No one cares now.
My advise to those posting this meaningless crap, lay off the hate media.

Studies show it its away at your humanity.

Peace

Studies show CNN and the Lincoln Project were a pack of liars. (Story at 6).

Energy independence...
No foreign wars....
Lowest unemployment rate? That was what he inherited from Obama.
Energy independence? Which year did you not import any energy?
No foreign wars? He inherited Afghanistan and did bugger-all about it.
He also lied, and admitted he lied, to America about the worst crisis the nation faced in generations. And while he was President he was found guilty of fraud in the Trump University case to the tune of $25M and of conning people who thought they were donating to a charity. That one was $2M and his charity was dissolved.
Anywhere else in the world that guy would be a complete pariah but in the US there's millions of people so blindered by toxic partisanship that they ignore his immorality and frauds and cons.
You've sold any right to claim you know what's right and proper in politics and society and all you got for it was a series of cheap-shot juvenile taunts. My old dad used to say I'd be known by the company I kept. You believe that? Cause you've attached a bunch of trumpism to yourself.

Energy independence...
No foreign wars....
Lowest unemployment rate? That was what he inherited from Obama.
Energy independence? Which year did you not import any energy?
No foreign wars? He inherited Afghanistan and did bugger-all about it.
He also lied, and admitted he lied, to America about the worst crisis the nation faced in generations. And while he was President he was found guilty of fraud in the Trump University case to the tune of $25M and of conning people who thought they were donating to a charity. That one was $2M and his charity was dissolved.
Anywhere else in the world that guy would be a complete pariah but in the US there's millions of people so blindered by toxic partisanship that they ignore his immorality and frauds and cons.
You've sold any right to claim you know what's right and proper in politics and society and all you got for it was a series of cheap-shot juvenile taunts. My old dad used to say I'd be known by the company I kept. You believe that? Cause you've attached a bunch of trumpism to yourself.

All the guy does is post dumbass bumper stickers he stole from Hannity and jeers fit for a junior high kickball game.

She needs to pay up, Donny really needs the cash.

Has Trump ever paid any time he's told to?

He didn't bother paying any of the contractors he's screwed over the decades so why should she pay him?

That Stormy was lying and that her creepy, sewage soaked lawyer was a liar.
That's not what this is about at all. She sued Trump for defamation and her lawyer missed the deadline for filing the appeal. It has nothing to do with the whole hush money thing.
Which, speaking of creepy lawyers, leads us to Trumps personal creep, Michael Cohen...

"The case has its origins in the fall of 2016, when Trump was the Republican nominee for president, and his then-personal lawyer Michael Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 in exchange for her agreement to keep quiet about her claim of having had sex with Trump."

"When Cohen later pleaded guilty to federal crimes, which included campaign finance violations related to the payment, he said he paid Daniels the money at Trump’s direction."

The report goes on to say that...

"While Trump later agreed not to enforce the agreement, a judge in 2020 ordered him to pay Daniels more than $44,000 for her legal fees in that case."

This is about Daniel's suing Trump for defamation over his remarks about a sketch portrait of a man she said had threatened her but the judge said Trump's right to free speech covered his remarks.
No implication of lying but yeah, all the lawyers involved are creeps and the other people involved a lowlife scumbags, Trump and Daniels both.

That's not what this is about at all. She sued Trump for defamation and her lawyer missed the deadline for filing the appeal. It has nothing to do with the whole hush money thing.
Which, speaking of creepy lawyers, leads us to Trumps personal creep, Michael Cohen...

"The case has its origins in the fall of 2016, when Trump was the Republican nominee for president, and his then-personal lawyer Michael Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 in exchange for her agreement to keep quiet about her claim of having had sex with Trump."

"When Cohen later pleaded guilty to federal crimes, which included campaign finance violations related to the payment, he said he paid Daniels the money at Trump’s direction."

The report goes on to say that...

"While Trump later agreed not to enforce the agreement, a judge in 2020 ordered him to pay Daniels more than $44,000 for her legal fees in that case."

This is about Daniel's suing Trump for defamation over his remarks about a sketch portrait of a man she said had threatened her but the judge said Trump's right to free speech covered his remarks.
No implication of lying but yeah, all the lawyers involved are creeps and the other people involved a lowlife scumbags, Trump and Daniels both.

We seem to agree about lawyers.

One told me once that sincerity is everything. Once you can fake that, you got it made.

Stormy entered into a contract. Offer-acceptance-consideration.

She broke the terms of the contract.

We seem to agree about lawyers.

One told me once that sincerity is everything. Once you can fake that, you got it made.

Stormy entered into a contract. Offer-acceptance-consideration.

She broke the terms of the contract.
She was released from that contract according to this story. Quote...

"Daniels sued Trump when he was president in 2018, seeking to void the nondisclosure agreement with Cohen. While Trump later agreed not to enforce the agreement, a judge in 2020 ordered him to pay Daniels more than $44,000 for her legal fees in that case."

Energy independence...
No foreign wars....
He's still a seditious, childish, dishonest, perverted one term loser that paid Stormy and Karen McDougal to hide affairs from his constituents and worse yet from his family. He can rot in hell for what he put this country through.

He's still a seditious, childish, dishonest, perverted one term loser that paid Stormy and Karen McDougal to hide affairs from his constituents and worse yet from his family. He can rot in hell for what he put this country through.
:ROFLMAO:

Donald Trump didnt put the country through hell...that was the responsibility of the idiot left and their deranged hatred that didnt stop with Donald Trump. The mindless shitheads on the left eagerly swallowed (and still repeat) every lie about Trump they were spoon fed, and then have run around for...what...6 years now...mindlessly regurgitating known lies while they smash themselves in the ***** screaming "LOOK WHAT TRUMP IS DOING TO ME!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!"

And it wasnt just Trump....it was Kavenaugh, and any other conservative that dared to oppose the Marxist leftist idiotic rhetoric. And if someone other than Trump runs in 2024, the deranged leftist morons will simply switch their mindless hatred to whoever the next person up is.

Childish. Dishonest. Perverted....you are describing today's leftist to a T.

Back
Top Bottom