• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Store owner hit over head with bat while trying to protect his store.

Kenosha WI Rioter Bashes Store Owner with Bat

I’m sure he had it coming for using the deadly fire extinguisher.

Look, if condemnation of illegal acts is what you are looking for, heres you wish granted. Rioters and looters should be arrested and prosecuted.

Protesters, on the other hand, not so much.

The problem is because lots of people dont like whats being protested, they try to lump everyone into the first two groups.

Look, if condemnation of illegal acts is what you are looking for, heres you wish granted. Rioters and looters should be arrested and prosecuted.

The problem is because lots of people dont like whats being protested, they try to lump everyone into the first two groups.

No, the problem is too many people have been excusing and justifying the violence.

America seems like its about to devour itself

Kenosha WI Rioter Bashes Store Owner with Bat

That’ll teach him not to interfere in “peaceful protest.”

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (Reuters) - A Virginia state judge on Monday sentenced a self-professed neo-Nazi to a second life prison term for killing a demonstrator when he drove his car into a crowd protesting against white supremacists in Charlottesville two years ago. Charlottesville Circuit Court Judge Richard Moore sentenced James Fields, 22, to life plus 419 years, as recommended by the jury that found him guilty last December of murder plus eight counts of malicious wounding and a hit-and-run offense. “Mr. Fields, you deserve the sentence the jury gave. What you did was an act of terror,” Moore said.

[cont].

Neo-Nazi gets second life sentence in murder of protester in Virginia - Reuters

He sure taught people not to interfere with "peaceful protests" designed to "unite the right".

:roll:

No, the problem is too many people have been excusing and justifying the violence.

Always with the stupid and dishonest attacks on your perceived tribal enemies. Thread after thread, post after post. It's just "I hate librul!" from you.

Congratulations on proving exactly what I said to start.

I in no way excused the violence, and even said it should be dealt with....harshly.

You are apparently one who cant separate one thing from the other.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (Reuters) - A Virginia state judge on Monday sentenced a self-professed neo-Nazi to a second life prison term for killing a demonstrator when he drove his car into a crowd protesting against white supremacists in Charlottesville two years ago. Charlottesville Circuit Court Judge Richard Moore sentenced James Fields, 22, to life plus 419 years, as recommended by the jury that found him guilty last December of murder plus eight counts of malicious wounding and a hit-and-run offense. “Mr. Fields, you deserve the sentence the jury gave. What you did was an act of terror,” Moore said.

[cont].

Neo-Nazi gets second life sentence in murder of protester in Virginia - Reuters

He sure taught people not to interfere with "peaceful protests" designed to "unite the right".

:roll:

Always with the stupid and dishonest attacks on your perceived tribal enemies. Thread after thread, post after post. It's just "I hate librul!" from you.

The difference is, I have no trouble condemning that.

nahhhh ..
The problem is:
the peaceful protesters have unified with the rioters... one big happy fascist leftist destructive mob.
If protesters don't want to be 'lumped in' with the rioters
they shouldn't 'jump in' with the rioters.

Windage is always a consideration.

Last edited:
Congratulations on proving exactly what I said to start.

I in no way excused the violence, and even said it should be dealt with....harshly.

You are apparently one who cant separate one thing from the other.

I didn’t say you. You’re one of the first to condemn something like that (sort of). Lately we’ve been told why it’s more important to understand it.

The violence is getting out of hand. Running down protesters, shooting people, arson, assault, etc. And it only seems that we keep trying to escalate the violence on both sides. It needs to end, the only way we can address the issues at hand is if we calm down and sit down, listen to each other, and push for the necessary changes to make the Republic a better place.

The only violence that is being excused if people like you. Blacks live in fear from the police force. When will their voices actually be heard?

nahhhh ..
The problem is:
the peaceful protesters have unified with the rioters... one big happy fascist leftist destructive mob.
If protesters don't want to be 'lumped in' with the rioters
they shouldn't 'jump in' with the protesters.

Windage is always a consideration.

It is not possible to be a peaceful protester and a rioter. You can only be one of these things.

I've spent quite a while over the past few months watching these "protests" and when you figure out a good way to separate the wheat from the chaff you let us all know. You've got about 2/3 of these crowds that are just hanging around so they can saw they were there when **** blows up. You've got another 10% that are there to get whatever happens on video and some of them damned sure aren't above starting or instigating **** just to make that happen. You've got another 15-20% that are there to **** stuff up. The small remaining percentage seem to be there to insure that all the groups with all the various interests stay at each other's throats and cause as much chaos as possible.

Who has trouble condemning riots and violence?

Please, even in this thread people are far more perturbed over my snarky OP than the actual assault.

Just to be clear.

So, you have nothing to say about the officer's violence of shooting an unarmed black guy in the back 7 times up close to the point of a lifetime in a wheelchair.

But the rioters are the violence you are upset about... and claim we all excuse it?

Please, even in this thread people are far more perturbed over my snarky OP than the actual assault.

Everyone already knows riots are wrong. Everyone knows it's wrong to violently assault people. Everyone already knows that blue lives and white lives matter.

Not everyone seems to know that it is wrong for a police officer to kill an unarmed black man for the offense of being afraid of the police.

Thank you. that's the specific point.

That you apparently missed.

He wasnt saying peaceful protesters dont exist in these situations. He was saying that not everyone there is doing illegal ****.

The key is being able to recognize THAT difference.

Where's Trump?

He said he was the "law and order" president.

How can Trump allow this to go on?

Who will save us?

Thank you. that's the specific point.

I agree. The vast majority of people in the streets during the protests are peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional rights.

A tiny fraction of these people are violent rioters and looters all of whom need to be arrested and held accountable for their actions so that the protesters can continue safely exercising their constitutional right to protest police brutality.

People are always saying "I'm against the violence", but really they want to destroy the other side "By any means possible".
You mean like the right winger that shot protesters last night?

Just to be clear.

So, you have nothing to say about the officer's violence of shooting an unarmed black guy in the back 7 times up close to the point of a lifetime in a wheelchair.

But the rioters are the violence you are upset about... and claim we all excuse it?

Wow, that is one pathetic strawman argument.
Does the O/P need to say something about the shooting victim to say something about unlawful violence shown at the "peace protests"?

You're intentionally mixing apples and oranges, why?

Back
Top Bottom