• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

STOP spaying

We could be killing a unborn puppy.

We dont test to see if dogs are pregnant. there could be a unborn life inside.

We could make it a crime to kill a unborn dog its animal abuse.

Also lets carry all stem cells to term!!

We could start aid stations in the Congo that make shear theres no abortions there.
Looks like a baiting thread to me.

This hole forum is about debating with is all baiting outer in to having debate with you.

This topic can never be solved in peoples currant mind sets. So all or most threads posted on this entire site are baiting people in to a unless never ending debate.

I can see if this had bean for profile I bet you would not have a problem with it.

Last edited:
We could be killing a unborn puppy.

We dont test to see if dogs are pregnant. there could be a unborn life inside.

We could make it a crime to kill a unborn dog its animal abuse.

Also lets carry all stem cells to term!!

We could start aid stations in the Congo that make shear theres no abortions there.

Animals are animals.

People are people.

Not the same.

/thread

And why is that? Under the hood we are very much alike.

We have the same parts, we have the same basic needs, same food sorse.

The only things that makes us different from other animals are: We are self aware, we can comunicate complex ideas to one another, have the ability to move and manipulate things using our hands. and do process large amount of data in our brains.

The most importent one is being self aware and aware of others being like us.

Take even one of those away and we are swinging thew trees looking for cocoanuts.

DanaGuide_CH01_P004_spot.jpg

Animals are animals.

People are people.

Not the same.

/thread

Last edited:
And why is that? Under the hood we are very much alike.

We have the same parts, we have the same basic needs, same food sorse.

And yet we are very much different than any other species that walks or ever walked the earth. Hmm.

"source" btw.

How so? Whare are you getting this? I can call a car a chicken and that dose dose not make it a chicken.

The same gos for people I can call humans special it's it's still a animal.

And yet we are very much different than any other species that walks or ever walked the earth. Hmm.

"source" btw.

a rhino dose not look like a beaver.

a beaver dose not look like a human.

a human dose not look like a chicken.

yet they are all still animals.

You guys must have fallen asleep in middle school biology.

Alike = similar != same

Oh you guys crack me up.
Are you serious debating animals VS humans?

Oh you guys crack me up.
Are you serious debating animals VS humans?

It is unfortunate that people think this way. Its hard to think people go thew life not knowing this stuff.

My email account was just hacked I used the same password for this sight and it until now.

Spam was sent out to abuse detection places. Most of them where dead links.

Thank god my mail stopped it.

some people get nasty when there reality is threatened. Some kill outer to protect it. really sad for them people how are so not opened to change they will hurt others to say in there fantasy.

How ever runs this sight you should up date your security.

I never got hacked be for posting here.

Last edited:
Now you know why it's always been ill advised, since like the pre-dawn of Prodigy, to use the same password in various places - or to use one so simple that someone could figure it out easily. Its hard to think you would go through life not knowing this stuff.

LoL good point. :)

I did know it I just trust people with of corse comment scents most of the time :-|. When I meat a bad person then I deal with that. To go thew like closed down and protective is no way to live.

Now you know why it's always been ill advised, since like the pre-dawn of Prodigy, to use the same password in various places - or to use one so simple that someone could figure it out easily. Its hard to think you would go through life not knowing this stuff.

How ever runs this sight you should up date your security.

I never got hacked be for posting here.
I highly doubt that you were hacked here. Our firewall and security software has detected nothing amiss. I would suggest that you run scans on your computer for malware/virus problems. It's also a good practice to change passwords with regularity.

I use only macs, Thats unlikely that I have a virus or spy ware on my computers. I will look in to it thew.

Thanks you for geting back to this quickly and and being threw in looking for a problem. Much appreciated.

I use only macs, Thats unlikely that I have a virus or spy ware on my computers. I will look in to it thew.

Thanks you for geting back to this quickly and and being threw in looking for a problem. Much appreciated.

Haha- you got suckered into the Mac lie.

I had to have my Mac cleaned of viruses several times . . . I stopped using it becuase I got tired of all it's issues.
Wouldn't surprise me if your computer sabotaged your email for you :) Mac's, I swear, are insane.

There is a big difference in viruses between Mac and PC.

And this is not what this topic is about lets bet this back on topic.

Haha- you got suckered into the Mac lie.

I had to have my Mac cleaned of viruses several times . . . I stopped using it becuase I got tired of all it's issues.
Wouldn't surprise me if your computer sabotaged your email for you :) Mac's, I swear, are insane.

There is a big difference in viruses between Mac and PC.

And this is not what this topic is about lets bet this back on topic.

*wanders further away*

I installed a new air vent system in my bathroom, today - the attic was really hot but I got it done, eventually. It looks great!

a rhino dose not look like a beaver.

a beaver dose not look like a human.

a human dose not look like a chicken.

yet they are all still animals.

You guys must have fallen asleep in middle school biology.

Humans are indeed part of the animal kingdom the same as many other animals. However, just because we are from the same kingdom does not mean that there are vast similarities. Some animals are not mammals for instance. While a crocodile and a mouse may both be animals, their behavior and abilities are completely different. Humans have abilities that are not found elsewhere in the animal kingdom. There has been no species as successful as humans. For the relatively short time humans have been on this planet, our progress has been astonishing and unparalleled. While a human may be an animal like many other species on the planet, humans are not directly comparable to other animals particularly when we talk about abilities and potential. Humanity is unmatched. Other animals are not the intelligent, sentient creatures humans happen to be. And no other animal on the planet has ever built the things humans have, have never had the abstract ideals that humans have, and have not had as immense an impact that humans have had on this planet.

But I'll tell you what. When a dog can come up with the idea of lawyers by itself and argue for the rights of dogs in a court system; I'll entertain the idea of calling it a sentient being with innate rights and liberties. Till that time, it remains property.

Back
Top Bottom